TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   For Sale: Parts & Accessories (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   (3) 6' x 10' DECKadence (Luna Silver) (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=83783)

DirectDriver 02-08-2018 12:33 PM

(3) 6' x 10' DECKadence (Luna Silver)
 
I have been offered to purchase (4) pieces of 6' x 10' DECKadence in Luna Silver. If you would be interested in a 6' X 10' piece....please post in thread and send PM with your email and physical address. I would then send payment request via Venmo of $775 and ship to you. I need to buy all (4) pieces.....so I need (3) people to commit as I am keepping (1) piece for myself.

Lower 48

DirectDriver

P.S. Thread may go void if I can't commit to purchase within next couple of days.....therefore I would not send Venmo requests until I have (3) committed to purchase.

Taco47001 02-08-2018 01:08 PM

Where are you sourcing?

DirectDriver 02-08-2018 01:14 PM

From a friend that has overstock. His client is changing colors.

Taco47001 02-08-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirectDriver (Post 1395373)
From a friend that has overstock. His client is changing colors.

Agh cool. $775 is retail cost...not really a deal to be had here.

DirectDriver 02-08-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco47001 (Post 1395428)
Agh cool. $775 is retail cost...not really a deal to be had here.

I am not setting the price. Tell me what you think would be a “deal” and I will have a conversation with my friend to see if he has room to move. I really don’t think he is trying to retire....I think he’s just trying to cover his cost and be able to ship too. Also, can you provide a link where you can get a 6’ X 10’ piece shipped for the “retail cost of $775”....so I can show him.

Skyskiguy 02-08-2018 08:40 PM

I looked into Dekadence for my X30 last fall - through Jim’s. I think a 6’x10’ sheet of Luna ought to be no more than about $500, shipped, to be considered a “deal”.

DirectDriver 02-08-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyskiguy (Post 1395435)
I looked into Dekadence for my X30 last fall - through Jim’s. I think a 6’x10’ sheet of Luna ought to be no more than about $500, shipped, to be considered a “deal”.

I’d consider that a deal too. I just don’t thinks it’s close to reality for after market one offs.

Taco47001 02-08-2018 09:33 PM

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DECKadence-...ZY~kaw&vxp=mtr

http://marineflooring.net/deckadence...marine-carpet/

I would agree @skyskiguy. I'd be in at $500. I know for a fact (I've been looking for months) that the non "deckadence brand" PVC loop mat, spaghetti mat, whatever you want to call it can be had unbacked for roughly $140 for 3x5-4x6 rolls....and that's retail. The problem with the "un-backed" product is it doesn't have the anti-skid properties and could slide under the right conditions. The deckadence has the backing but it's also perforated for draining capabilities which is unique. Other companies product is solid rubber anti-skid if its backed.

It's not after market one offs really... you can buy 6x10's all day and Luna is a standard color. Either your buddy is trying to get retail cost from you/us or the real deal is "get three people to pay retail and you get yours free". Either way, I'd be in at $500.

DirectDriver 02-08-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco47001 (Post 1395442)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DECKadence-...ZY~kaw&vxp=mtr

http://marineflooring.net/deckadence...marine-carpet/

I would agree @skyskiguy. I'd be in at $500. I know for a fact (I've been looking for months) that the non "deckadence brand" PVC loop mat, spaghetti mat, whatever you want to call it can be had unbacked for roughly $140 for 3x5-4x6 rolls....and that's retail. The problem with the "un-backed" product is it doesn't have the anti-skid properties and could slide under the right conditions. The deckadence has the backing but it's also perforated for draining capabilities which is unique. Other companies product is solid rubber anti-skid if its backed.

It's not after market one offs really... you can buy 6x10's all day and Luna is a standard color. Either your buddy is trying to get retail cost from you/us or the real deal is "get three people to pay retail and you get yours free". Either way, I'd be in at $500.

I looked at your links.....and the price of $775 is under both of them. The problem with the off brand stuff you referenced is the seems they will leave in the final product. I have agreed to pay him $750 x 4 for the uncut 6 x 10 sheets only if I could get others on board. The $775 was to cover shipping that I would have.

Taco47001 02-08-2018 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirectDriver (Post 1395447)
I looked at your links.....and the price of $775 is under both of them.

by $4 and $34. Either way my point still stands that $775 is not a "Deal" per-se for some over stock. I didn't see the part of $775 including shipping. If that's the case then, well, you'll save someone shipping cost on the others.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:18 AM.


2018