TeamTalk (
-   General Discussion (
-   -   Help with parts (

djdj68 07-12-2016 04:15 PM

Help with parts

I have a broken T clamp on my 2008 X1 where the board rack swivels. I'm on a private lake about 2 1/2 each way to a Mastercraft dealer. Neither of them have the part and will need to order the part and than ship it to me. I was hoping to have it fixed by this weekend. Are there a couple of larger dealers who may have these in stock??

Thank you for the help

mts205 07-12-2016 04:34 PM

This handle?

djdj68 07-12-2016 04:41 PM

no, mine is threaded at the base of the t handle

ttu 07-12-2016 04:46 PM

contact Midwest mastercraft and they can get them to you. they have them in stock last time I checked.

mts205 07-12-2016 04:46 PM

Have pictures? Does it look like a big set screw with a hole in the middle?

mts205 07-12-2016 04:51 PM

The threaded sleeve holds the spring and the pin that pulls out to rotate board rack, the pin breaks and the handle falls off, I can ship the parts to rebuild it for a small fee if you want, alot cheaper than a new handle .

djdj68 07-12-2016 05:11 PM

mts205 will send me a DM

mts205 07-12-2016 05:40 PM


Originally Posted by djdj68 (Post 1263899)
mts205 will send me a DM

pm sent

mts205 07-12-2016 07:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Parts you need

Tyler qb 07-12-2016 07:55 PM this is a crappy pic but it is the right part.

Part number is 554413

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 AM.