TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   MasterCraft In Your Area (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   MC dealer in Raleigh closed? (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=72790)

OHpage21 04-26-2016 10:48 AM

MC dealer in Raleigh closed?

I usually drive by on my way home everyday... They were there on Page rd last week. This week the sign is down and the place is empty.

Anyone know what's up? They were always more fishing and pontoon than MC, but still curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonzo 04-26-2016 11:11 AM

I know they were still going to be at boat shows this past winter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

OHpage21 04-26-2016 11:27 AM

I talked to them at the Raleigh show downtown. Looks like they kept a few other locations in NC. Gboro and a few others.

Eric2010MCX2 04-26-2016 04:01 PM

I was at the Greensboro store yesterday dropping our boat for sea dek and the 20 hour and was talking with the owner.

Greensboro, new bern and Wilmington stores are open and fine. They only closed the Raleigh store. They are based out of Greensboro and do the majority of the MC service and sales from that Greensboro store anyways. Both of our MC's have been purchased out of Greensboro. It's only a hour drive, all highway and an easy drive at that from Raleigh. Not really a big deal for us.

OHpage21 04-26-2016 04:08 PM

Thanks for the info. Bought my X9 from the Greensboro store in 2011. They were great to deal with. Bobby was my sales guy and was on top of everything.

Was really just surprised to see them gone.

02ProstarSammyD 04-26-2016 04:32 PM

I bought my boat from the Raleigh store. I can assure you they were all retarded morons who almost pushed me into buying an Axis. Literally brain dead morons who would rather sell you a bass boat than a mastercraft. Good riddance and hopefully a decent dealership opens.

Hammer 04-26-2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02ProstarSammyD (Post 1236498)
I bought my boat from the Raleigh store. I can assure you they were all retarded morons who almost pushed me into buying an Axis. Literally brain dead morons who would rather sell you a bass boat than a mastercraft. Good riddance and hopefully a decent dealership opens.

That is exactly my thoughts.

Tristar-X-9 04-26-2016 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02ProstarSammyD (Post 1236498)

I agree with you and Hammer - they were awful!

OHpage21 04-26-2016 09:55 PM

Agreed - they were never great. Would MC let another dealership open up this close to Greensboro?

Hammer 04-26-2016 10:41 PM

Coble's ski school was a dealer through boats unlimited. Maybe that will be the new local source. They were primarily for the Prostar, but maybe that will change. Hmmm, maybe I should make a couple phone calls.