TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Need "Likes" for my Friend. Invention USA (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=51840)

Hogwild 12-05-2012 08:47 PM

I liked it. Good luck!

Double D 12-05-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmkkdx (Post 894278)
I liked it on FB too. Now I have to figure out where the history channel is on our cable :confused:

10:30 ... which time zone? Eastern or Central???

Eastern, sorry.

thatsmrmastercraft 12-05-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmkkdx (Post 894278)
I liked it on FB too. Now I have to figure out where the history channel is on our cable :confused:

10:30 ... which time zone? Eastern or Central???

You should know where the History channel is. Lots of interesting programs there.

thatsmrmastercraft 12-05-2012 11:58 PM

They seemed pretty impressed with the Grillin' and Chillin'. Too bad they didn't buy into it. Perhaps he needed to be hooked up with the guys earlier.

Double D 12-06-2012 12:45 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft (Post 894334)
They seemed pretty impressed with the Grillin' and Chillin'. Too bad they didn't buy into it. Perhaps he needed to be hooked up with the guys earlier.

It was interesting watching the taping and seeing how they flipped scenes around. When Tim says they started criticizing it without looking at it, he was right. He hadn't even opened a door or drawer yet. Plus they were criticizing the prototype, which had been improved with the Hutch Trailer beside it.

Here is my ugly mug with the group. And look what hey did with my truck!!! His other invention was the "Hydro-Wand", sitting on the ground, that they used to wash my truck. But, they didn't use that invention..... :(

pmkkdx 12-06-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft (Post 894311)
You should know where the History channel is. Lots of interesting programs there.

ha, yeah, but we recently switched to digital format and screwed up all the numbers of the channels and I haven't learned which ones are for what yet.

I thought it was a cool concept and could sell like hotcakes if they weren't so pricey! Personally I prefer charcoal/wood grill/pit with much more intense smoke capabilities and can buy a really nice trailer smoker pit for ~$3500 that also has propane burner included. Just a matter of price and preference really.

thatsmrmastercraft 12-06-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmkkdx (Post 894382)
ha, yeah, but we recently switched to digital format and screwed up all the numbers of the channels and I haven't learned which ones are for what yet.

I thought it was a cool concept and could sell like hotcakes if they weren't so pricey! Personally I prefer charcoal/wood grill/pit with much more intense smoke capabilities and can buy a really nice trailer smoker pit for ~$3500 that also has propane burner included. Just a matter of price and preference really.

I hear you on that. I don't know the channel number to anything, but can find it on my favorites list.