TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   For Sale: Boats (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   1998 LT1 Pro Star 190 241 hours (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=57092)

nautibynature 08-29-2013 02:41 PM

1998 LT1 Pro Star 190 241 hours
 
This belongs to a friend if anybody is interested.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/boa/4029616839.html

c_craig 08-30-2013 09:13 AM

Prostar Experts
 
Where are the experts with some comments on this red prostar? Year, engine combo? What do you think?

AZDave 08-30-2013 10:13 AM

How does this wake stack up against a 93 at 30 mph 15 off?

mikeg205 08-30-2013 10:28 AM

x-star hull - more bump but not bad - 93 much better make like my '95 205 - but if skiing on edge correctly - not a big deal...

captain planet 09-03-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c_craig (Post 973658)
Where are the experts with some comments on this red prostar? Year, engine combo? What do you think?

The good: engine, hours, interior vinyl is bulletproof.

The bad: it doesn't look like the hydra rails were added to that one. Hard to confirm from the pics though.

Nice boat, I love mine. GLWS.

east tx skier 09-03-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeg205 (Post 973684)
x-star hull - more bump but not bad - 93 much better make like my '95 205 - but if skiing on edge correctly - not a big deal...



Not thee xstar hull. That would be the 205. :)

mikeg205 09-03-2013 09:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by east tx skier (Post 974576)
Not thee xstar hull. That would be the 205. :)

correct... I was thinking 205... missed that slight detail.. 190 vs. 205...

east tx skier 09-03-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeg205 (Post 974597)
correct... I was thinking 205... missed that slight detail.. 190 vs. 205...

It's been known to happen to the best of them, whoever they are. :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:08 PM.