Sorry for my late reply. Thanks for the offer and I am still in decision mode*
*Decision being adding on a ladder OR I should I be looking at trading up to the 2012 Xstar OR if i could find a non-current Parks edition I might like to go that way also. Decisions, decisions.
If I go that wAY, I will definitely get some input.
Thanks again, have a great winter sob, sob