I noticed that you have a bimini tower from towerbimini.com. How do you like it?
I have a 2003 prostar 209 (just like your X9) and am looking for a bimini. I have a few questions.
1) Did you upgrade to the stainless steel or did you get the standard aluminum?
2) How much area does the bimini cover?
3) When the bimini is folded, does it go over the speakers or does it mount right in front of the speakers?
4) Any rattles? Or any flapping when driving?
5) Is it a quick and easy set up?
I'm thinking about getting the solid black with the polished fittings but havent decided on the standard aluminum or upgrade to the stainless steel.