PDA

View Full Version : thank you everyone

madison
06-29-2006, 10:41 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to the folks that have helped me along so far with the restoration of my pro star 190...

I am sorry for only posting question after question without contributing anything at all!

I have gained a wealth of information through this group and look forward to being around for a long time!

thanks again guys!

madison

Hoosier Bob
06-29-2006, 10:43 PM
We have to do something since we are all independently wealthy! Keep posting!

east tx skier
06-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Ask away. That's what it's here for. Sorry in advance for future threadjacks on our part.

Workin' 4 Toys
06-29-2006, 11:29 PM
Ask away. That's what it's here for. Sorry in advance for future threadjacks on our part.
Hmmmmmmm......No referals to the "infamous".....I'm shocked..8p

Madison, I encourage the questions. No matter how many times I've seen them before....Others however create issues for this type of behavior. Oh, and a side note, If you don't agree with the Moderators, WATCH OUT!!:D

MarkP
06-30-2006, 12:19 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to the folks that have helped me along so far with the restoration of my pro star 190...

I am sorry for only posting question after question without contributing anything at all!

I have gained a wealth of information through this group and look forward to being around for a long time!

thanks again guys!

madison
Relax Madison, its all good, I think..

Iíve probably been here for at least a year and have yet to add anything of value. But Iím ok with that

TMCNo1
06-30-2006, 10:49 AM
madison, just keep contributing to this circus, you'll get over it, we all did, with a little group buy mental therapy and barley pop!

jraben8
06-30-2006, 11:06 AM
Relax Madison, its all good, I think..

Iíve probably been here for at least a year and have yet to add anything of value. But Iím ok with that

I've been a member for 2 years and I know I haven't put up anything substantial yet. Just frivolous comments and smart a. remarks.

Thank goodness there are some other smart people that hang out here for the rest of us.

Brent
06-30-2006, 04:36 PM
We all learn from each others troubles & I'm sure the advice you received was helpful to others as well!

east tx skier
06-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Hmmmmmmm......No referals to the "infamous".....I'm shocked..8p

Madison, I encourage the questions. No matter how many times I've seen them before....Others however create issues for this type of behavior. Oh, and a side note, If you don't agree with the Moderators, WATCH OUT!!:D

Everytime one of these FAQ shots whizzes by my ear, I remind myself that you (among others) did something very nice for me earlier this year. I don't forget stuff like that. I'm giving you the last word (however often it reverberates) in our FAQ conversation. Enjoy.

Hoosier Bob
06-30-2006, 04:58 PM
Should be W F T, WORKING FOR TROUBLE! I am glad I am always around to calm things down! ;) Ole WFT doing what he does so well! Atleast he gives you a smilie Doug! I get nothing! :mad:
Everytime one of these FAQ shots whizzes by my ear, I remind myself that you (among others) did something very nice for me earlier this year. I don't forget stuff like that. I'm giving you the last word (however often it reverberates) in our FAQ conversation. Enjoy.

east tx skier
06-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Should be W F T, WORKING FOR TROUBLE! I am glad I am always around to calm things down! ;)

I'm walking away from it. Life's too short.

east tx skier
06-30-2006, 05:46 PM
Oh, and the smilie does ease the sting a little. http://www.allemoticons.com/Sad/Sad_1361.gif

Workin' 4 Toys
06-30-2006, 05:53 PM
Thank goodness there are some other smart people that hang out here for the rest of us.
Show me where........;) I need a name....:D

Workin' 4 Toys
06-30-2006, 05:55 PM
Should be W F T, WORKING FOR TROUBLE! I am glad I am always around to calm things down! ;) Ole WFT doing what he does so well! Atleast he gives you a smilie Doug! I get nothing! :mad:
You, You of all people should know.....If you can't say something nice, don't say nuthin' at all...
NO SMILIES FOR YOU!!!

Brent
06-30-2006, 06:24 PM
............................:popcorn:

Hoosier Bob
06-30-2006, 06:25 PM
I got "NUTHIN" to say to you! NO SMILIE GOES HERE!You, You of all people should know.....If you can't say something nice, don't say nuthin' at all...
NO SMILIES FOR YOU!!!