PDA

View Full Version : My first MC, and new to the forum...

blueskies
06-29-2006, 05:47 PM
Hi all, I've been lurking here on the team talk forum for about a month. I bought my first Mastercraft, a '91 Prostar 190, about 5 weeks ago, after a 15 year spell of not owning a boat.

http://www.50plymouth.com/Mastercraft/boat4.jpg
http://www.50plymouth.com/Mastercraft/boat5.jpg

I bought this boat from my neighbor, who has owned it for the last 10 years. I've had the boat in the water three times, and everything seems to be working as new except one of the speedometers, which has a plugged tube.

I have a concern about a gel coat crack that I did not find until after I bought the boat, and looking for your opinions.

The boat has about 650 hours on it, and has a few hairline cracks in the topside of the boat, but nothing serious. The crack I'm worried about is on the port side, just under the edge of the first reveal in the hull, just above the trailer fender when it is on the trailer. The crack is not readily noticable when you are standing near the boat, you have to look up at the bottom of the reveal to see it. I noticed it in the process of polishing the boat a few days ago. The crack is about 4 feet long, and looks like it has been there quite a while. I don't know if the previous owner knew it was there or not. The crack is above the water line when the boat is sitting in the water, but it does get wet when the boat is moving.

Here's a couple of pics of the crack:
http://www.50plymouth.com/Mastercraft/crack2.jpg
http://www.50plymouth.com/Mastercraft/crack3.jpg

I'm wondering if using the boat for the season will make the crack worse, it the crack indicates some sort of structural issue, etc. What do you think would have caused a crack like this?

The nearest shop that can do this sort of repair for me is three hours away, so I don't want to worry about it until fall, if I can get away with it... Also, any ideas what something like this wil cost to fix?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance-

Pete Anderson

6ballsisall
06-29-2006, 05:49 PM
Congrats on your boat purchase!! Great model year!!

Definetely get those gel coat cracks addressed soon

bigmac
06-29-2006, 06:15 PM
ooh..I hope it's just a crack in the gel coat, but the location would really worry me. The gap appears to be pretty substantial and I'd be very worried that that long and that big a crack in that location would be signalling a structural issue in the hull, with underlying defects in the fiberglass. Gel coat spider cracking isn't uncommon at certain flex points, or in locations where the gel coat has been interrupted for, say, installation of a cleat or a tower base, but a crack like that IMHO could only occur with some MAJOR hull flexing. I would DEFINITELY have a skilled fiberglass boat guy look at that. I would want him to grind away the gel coat and look very closely at the underlying fiberglass.

I don't know how or if it's applicable to your boat, but current MasterCrafts have a lifetime warranty against structural hull damage, assuming the boat hasn't had an impact or trailering mishap. That warranty can be transferred to a subsequent owner ONE time, but IIRC it requires MasterCraft be notified and a fee be paid to transfer the warranty. I would call MasterCraft warranty dept ASAP about that.

Ric
06-29-2006, 06:30 PM
WELCOME!

Your neighbor didn't tell you about the gelcoat crack?

Farmer Ted
06-29-2006, 06:32 PM
at least it's all in the white and would be easy to match and be nearly invisible once it's done.

a crack that long wouldbe pretty costly.

I've been told a good gel coat repair will exceed the damage 12" in every direction. If true the area of repair would be 72" X 24"

nice looking boat by the way~!

east tx skier
06-29-2006, 06:37 PM
Welcome! Beautiful boat and lake. What everyone else said about getting the cracks addressed. But definitely worth repairing on such a great hull.

pq2
06-29-2006, 06:40 PM
nice boat, hope you can fix those cracks fast and get back to the water soon.

G-man
06-29-2006, 06:49 PM
Get to the fiberglass shop and get it checked out. They will need to grind down the gel coat to bare fiberglass to see if the damage goes beyond the gel coat. I wouldn't use it until I knew if the damage was just to the gel coat. Gel coat is not considered structural as far as most boat warranties. It's cosmetic, oh boy.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
06-29-2006, 06:57 PM
Very nice boat and welcome to the site!!!

I have a few questions about you:

1. Do you like "SMokey and the Bandit"?

2. Do you like Stupid Pirate Jokes?

3. WHats your thoughts on rockstars wanna bees with leather pants?

Ric
06-29-2006, 07:25 PM

ump that is very gheeeyyy.

Farmer Ted
06-29-2006, 08:10 PM

dude,

are you trying to welcome the guy or get in his pants?

shepherd
06-29-2006, 08:28 PM
Welcome to the forum Blue. Since it's been so long since you've owned a boat, I have one important piece of advice: Don't forget the plug.

TMCNo1
06-29-2006, 08:46 PM
dude,

You guys ain't right! :uglyhamme :popcorn: :uglyhamme

Grilled Italian sausage dogs, chips and watermelon alllllllll over the screen! This is gonna get interesting, trying to clean this mess up and read at the same time, ain't fun! Easy on the quipment!

Footin
06-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Welcome to the board, I see the peanut gallery has welcomed you also.

TMCNo1
06-29-2006, 09:00 PM
Blueskies, welcome and get prepared for the experience of your life on TT! Just remember to install a nonsence UMP option if you ever post a POLL or the POLLice will come arrest you and you will be tried and found guilty of UMPerism and sentenced to ski behind a Bayliner for 10 hours without a chance for parole!

Do you have a fin on your slalom ski?
Can you change a waterpump impeller?
Who is your favorite Super Hero besides CamoBoy?
Are you single and do you have your girlfriend living with you in a den of sin?
Is your first name Gene?...........................later, welcome!

Farmer Ted
06-29-2006, 09:07 PM
Blueskies, welcome and get prepared for the experience of your life on TT! Just remember to install a nonsence UMP option if you ever post a POLL or the POLLice will come arrest you and you will be tried and found guilty of UMPerism and sentenced to ski behind a Bayliner for 10 hours without a chance for parole!

Do you have a fin on your slalom ski?
Can you change a waterpump impeller?
Who is your favorite Super Hero besides CamoBoy?
Are you single and do you have your girlfriend living with you in a den of sin?
Is your first name Gene?...........................later, welcome!

Looks like Harold is moving in on UMP.....

Cat fight!

TMCNo1
06-29-2006, 09:15 PM
Naw, just trying to come up with some new stuff to take the place of all the Star Jones stories on the TV gossip shows about her leaving "The View"!
and...........just checking character references! :popcorn: :uglyhamme :eek:

Hoosier Bob
06-29-2006, 11:37 PM
So what beer works best for yah? Get the crack looked at and hope for the best! Great looking ride and it is riding on a great looking lake! Just in case you did not know it is common practice for all newbies to send ole Hoosier a case of his favorite frothy bev! ;) I will PM my address! Welcome aboard!

06-29-2006, 11:43 PM
dude,

HOLY **** I am laughing so hard!!! Ted thats hilarious! :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :toast:

No1 and I are sharing a brain these days. according to Lakey anyway! ;)

86Craft
06-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Come on in Blue, and Welcome! :friday: Good luck with the repairs.
As you can see some of residents here really like to here themselves talk. It like the boss in the 3 hour meeting that will say anything just to keep talking. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes you catch yourself nodding off. It's all good, and you'll get use to it. :banana:

Workin' 4 Toys
06-30-2006, 12:36 AM
Yes he is.......Oh and what he said too....

dapicatti
06-30-2006, 01:36 AM
Welcome Blue

This site has been great for me personally- i have learned a ton of stuff I never would have known. Enjoy it for what it is, and don't take any of the kidding too seriously!

:)

Davo
06-30-2006, 10:30 AM
So what beer works best for yah? Get the crack looked at and hope for the best! Great looking ride and it is riding on a great looking lake! Just in case you did not know it is common practice for all newbies to send ole DAVO a case of his favorite frothy bev! ;) Welcome aboard!

^What he said. :D

06-30-2006, 11:03 AM
YOu guys are taking this all out of context, as usual. :noface: Your just jealous of my pants Ric! :D

SkiDog
06-30-2006, 11:09 AM
I've come to a conclusion, Harold and UMP need to get on the Dr. Phil show and air out all these hostilities! I think at this point, he is the only one that can help these two! By the way, welcome to the board! You're gonna have fun here and maybe learn a thing or two! My advice about the gelcoat, have it looked at ASAP. That does not look like just a stress crack to me. Also, if you have a wife or girlfriend, then the rule states that you HAVE to post as many pictures as possible of the alleged victim! :shocked: :banana: :love:

Mikey
06-30-2006, 11:20 AM
Welcome and nice boat! I too am fairly new here. Like everyone else said hopefully its just the gelcoat and not structural damage. I had some gelcoat work done on my old bass boat and it was very costly. How is the interior on it?

06-30-2006, 11:31 AM
No Skidog, Harold and I are fine, just ask us! we are 100% mentally competent. we are the schiznit, the fasizzle da schnizzle! :wavey:

Ric
06-30-2006, 12:09 PM
YOu guys are taking this all out of context, as usual. :noface: Your just jealous of my pants Ric! :D
I'm just worried you either scared off a new tmc member or made a new "friend" Either way, I don't like it one bit UMP.

TMCNo1
06-30-2006, 12:37 PM
I've come to a conclusion, Harold and UMP need to get on the Dr. Phil show and air out all these hostilities! I think at this point, he is the only one that can help these two! By the way, welcome to the board! You're gonna have fun here and maybe learn a thing or two! My advice about the gelcoat, have it looked at ASAP. That does not look like just a stress crack to me. Also, if you have a wife or girlfriend, then the rule states that you HAVE to post as many pictures as possible of the alleged victim! :shocked: :banana: :love:

I watch DrPhil every day, to keep my SuperHero skills fine tuned and I think UMP does too. We never know when we may see you at a reunion or somewhere and have to deal with your troubled past as a wallpaper hanger with crotch crickets!
You can see where Skidog's mind is, on female turn bouys, bumpers and rub rails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Wouldn't have it any other way!
He has never changed, except for his missing teeth, one missing arm, bald on top with a ponytail and a strange tatto on his nose he got at Sturgis during a lap dance in the burnout pit on his Honda 750!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maristar210
06-30-2006, 01:16 PM
Welcome Blue

This site has been great for me personally- i have learned a ton of stuff I never would have known. Enjoy it for what it is, and don't take any of the kidding too seriously!

:)

I could not agree more. Welcome aboard. I have learned about coffee, beer, toasters, pontoons, chicks, posting of chick pictures the hard way, 303, polishing my .....

boat, pi$$ing off Gene and most importantly acquired some quasi-friends along the way.
Welcome and get that looked at.

Steve

blueskies
06-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the "warm" welcome everyone... I appreciate the humor after a long day at work...

The pics of the boat were taken on Redfish Lake, Idaho. It's a glacier lake in the Sawtooth Mountains, about an hour from home. Crystal clear water, but a chilly 40-50 degrees...
http://www.redfishlake.com/images/photo%20gallery/lake%20aerial.jpg
http://www.redfishlake.com/images/photo%20gallery/redfish%20valley.jpg
http://www.redfishlake.com/images/photo%20gallery/docks.jpg

Thanks also for the advice on the gnarly crack on the side of the boat. It looks to me that the crack has been there for quite a few years, judging from the way it looks, it's fairly dirty in the crack. It's definately not a "hairline" crack, the gap at the worst spot is about 1/32". I'm now wondering it the boat has been repaired in the past. I found what looks like a tape line on the rear port corner of the boat. There's no other evidence of repair on the side of the boat though, so if it was done they did a very good job. Maybe the line I see and can feel with my fingernail is just a flaw in the gell coat. I'm the third owner, and the guy I bought it from claims he's never had to fix anything on the boat. He had a local boat maintenance service take care of winterizing and de-winterizing, and other general maintenance, but otherwise just used the boat. He's not the mechanically inclined sort, so I doubt if he ever did anything on the boat himself. The boat badly in need of polishing, so I don't think he had ever really gone over the surface of the boat with a fine tooth comb. He must have known about the crack though. I though I'd looked it over very carefully before buying, and I missed it... It's not obvious even though it's fairly long.

Wondering if taking the interior out on the port side of the boat would tell the story, being able to see damage or repair to the fiberglass on the inside face of the hull. As I mentioned, the nearest repair place is a 3 hour drive, so I'd like to investigate the issue myself as much as possible so I know what I'm talking about when I do get a chance to take it in.

The rest of the boat is in pretty good condition. There are little cosmetic things here and there, like the speedo guage cluster face plate, which has a couple of broken corners, the stereo box is busted and missing it's cover, and a couple of penny sized blemishes in the carpet. About half of the upholstery was professionally re-done just before I bought it. All the seat bottom upholstery was replaced, along with the entire engine box cover fabric, in the factory patterns. The new vinyl matches the old, so at a glance, it all looks new. The engine runs well, and is clean. There aren't any odd vibrations, no oil smoke, etc.

My only dissappointment is the crack, and the fact that I paid what I feel like is a price for a boat without need for damage repair. Live and learn... If I'd seen the crack, I probably would have bought it anyway, but would have negotiated a different price.

As for the plug, been there done that... :D The last boat we had was a family "speed" boat, that we used for everything it wasn't designed for. It was a '79 Sleekcraft with a 454 jet drive. My dad and I were standing on the bow of the boat after cruising around the lake for about an hour, fishing... We stood there, facing away from the rear of the boat, for about a half hour. When we turned around to get back in the boat, it was clear that we'd forgotten one of the plugs... The plug holes weren't in the water when the boat was at speed, and the boat stared to fill when we stopped. The water was just about to the top of the carb on the engine, and the there was 24" of water over the floor. We jumped in the lake and stuffed a "banana" floating keychain in the plug hole, and swam the boat to shore. It took 4 hours for the little bulge pump to get the water out... A few more minutes and the boat would have gone down I'm sure. A fellow boating buddy laughed his a$$ off at the stupidity, and the following weekend, did the same thing and sunk his boat on the shoreline of the same lake.... Lesson learned.

Pete

TMCNo1
06-30-2006, 01:56 PM
Darn you UMP, do you see what a can of worms you opened up!!!!!!!!!!!!!Joking!

RexDog1
06-30-2006, 02:53 PM
Pete
Nice boat :headbang:

Yes as you can see you will get some good info here, and some good clean
Fun, I have only been on for about a year now and
I feel myself turning to the dark side, not that is a bad thing
Welcome :toast:

oxberger
06-30-2006, 03:01 PM
Pete,

Welcome! I can't say anything that the rest of this motley crew hasn't said already. Rest assured the info you'll get from these guys is outstanding and it'll make your day. In regards to the crack, personally I wouldn't chance it. I think a six hour round trip for piece of mind is worth it. You'll know right away what needs to be done and if it's not bad, turn around and go to the lake the next day and wait for the fall to get it fixed. Good luck!

Davo
06-30-2006, 03:06 PM
Remind me to never make fun of anyone for leaving the plug out.....that's classic!

quincyfirefighter
06-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Welcome aboard. There are a great group of guys and gal's on here that can help in a lot of ways ;) Been looking at buying some land up in Sandpoint, Idaho. Where is that in relations to you :confused:

SD190EVO
06-30-2006, 04:00 PM
If the crack has been there that long and the shop is that far away, I can't see how it would make anything worst to leave it for this season. Enojoy the boat and put some hours on it. It's not going to sink.

Then when the seasons over, take it in and have it repaired. A good fiberglass guy will fix it so you'd never know it was there.

I doubt you'd see anything from the inside so I would not going tearing insides out.

You got a nice boat there - good luck!

blueskies
06-30-2006, 04:37 PM
Welcome aboard. There are a great group of guys and gal's on here that can help in a lot of ways ;) Been looking at buying some land up in Sandpoint, Idaho. Where is that in relations to you :confused:

I'm in central Idaho, near the Sun Valley ski resort. Sandpoint is north Idaho, about 9 or 10 hours from here. I've been there a few times, and its very picturesque. A completely different climate than here, it's lush and green. My area is a high mountain desert, lots of glacier lakes and heavy winters. Summer can't be beat though, the old addage around here is that when you visit in the winter it's a vacation, and if you visit in the summer, you never leave.

Pete

blueskies
06-30-2006, 04:39 PM
If the crack has been there that long and the shop is that far away, I can't see how it would make anything worst to leave it for this season. Enojoy the boat and put some hours on it. It's not going to sink.

Then when the seasons over, take it in and have it repaired. A good fiberglass guy will fix it so you'd never know it was there.

I doubt you'd see anything from the inside so I would not going tearing insides out.

For now I think I'm going to monitor the crack, and next time I make the trip to the city I'll make an appointment to take the boat in for a checkup. It's not taking on water, so I don't think it's drastic, but I wouldn't want to pound through some heavy rough water and have it bust open either...

Thanks for the input.

Pete

Granite_33
06-30-2006, 04:44 PM

I agree with SD190EVO. As long as you feel it is structurally sound, give it some runs. Monitor the crack, see if anything changes through the course of use.
I had a small Gel crack on my 04 back by the swim platform. Nothing major and it was repaired under warranty, but it highlights the fact that it can happen, and may not necessarily be detrimental.

Beautiful Boat, Beautiful lake :wavey:

blueskies
06-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Remind me to never make fun of anyone for leaving the plug out.....that's classic!

The other "classic" boat story I have is the time we were driving into the cabin we had at the time. The dirt road had several 90 degree turns in between long straights. We came along to the first 90 and found a bayliner type boat scattered all over the field beyond the corner. It was a total loss, busted into splinters. Noone was around, and after we stood there for a bit, wondering what had happened, we drove on. A few minutes later, we passed a camper with an empty trailer going back like a bat out of hell! Apparently the guy had eventually realized his boat wasn't on the trailer, and was in a scramble to find it. I'm sure he was very dissapointed when he found it. We laughed all the way to the cabin, wondering how in the hell one could be so stupid....

A few months later, my dad and his buddies decided to take a fishing trip, and hitched up the old tri-hull fiberform boat they had in the wee hours of the morning, and hit the road. A few hours into the trip, my dad's buddy sitting in the passenger seat noticed an old car out in a field on the drivers side, and mentioned it to my dad. As his head turned around, watching the car go by, he noticed the boat wasn't there! My dad, driving, slammed on the brakes and did a u-turn in the middle of the highway to go back and look for the boat. He thought the trailer was gone too, but it wasn't. The turn put a 45 degree bend in tounge of the trailer, to make matters worse :D . All he could do was jacknife the trailer the other direction to bend it back. They went back about 20 miles, to find a fish and game guy standing there scratching his head, looking at a boat sitting in the ditch. They had forgotten to put the tiedowns on the back, and the winch rope had broken. Once the rope came apart, the boat rolled off the easy load trailer and onto the road. It left a 400 foot white stripe down the road, and eventually turned off the road and came to a rest in the ditch. No damage other than a very thin keel... They tied the winch rope back together, winched it back onto the trailer, and went fishing. I'm not sure if any of us have laughed at some other guy's misfortune since... :rolleyes:

Pete

TMCNo1
06-30-2006, 09:07 PM
Nevermind........................... :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
06-30-2006, 09:11 PM
My jaws and sides hurt so bad right now :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme, that's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My wife thinks I have lost all sense of reality right now, it's true! The site is slow right now and I just double posted while laughing!

06-30-2006, 11:26 PM
Pete
Nice boat :headbang:

Yes as you can see you will get some good info here, and some good clean
Fun, I have only been on for about a year now and
I feel myself turning to the dark side, not that is a bad thing
Welcome :toast:
Rex, come to the dark side, it is your destiny!
http://www.darkwebonline.com/images/empire%20strikes%20back.gif

Leroy
06-30-2006, 11:53 PM
Pete;

You have some incredible stories! Hope those are all in your past now!

SkiDog
07-01-2006, 12:08 AM
I watch DrPhil every day, to keep my SuperHero skills fine tuned and I think UMP does too. We never know when we may see you at a reunion or somewhere and have to deal with your troubled past as a wallpaper hanger with crotch crickets!
You can see where Skidog's mind is, on female turn bouys, bumpers and rub rails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Wouldn't have it any other way!
He has never changed, except for his missing teeth, one missing arm, bald on top with a ponytail and a strange tatto on his nose he got at Sturgis during a lap dance in the burnout pit on his Honda 750!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know you've gone bonkers!!!!!!! A Honda 750?!?!?! See if I EVER invite you to another goat F___ing again! Just wait till I tell Fred that you don't want him to be the chief mechanic on your boat anymore. He'll trash your motel room like you've never seen before!(Man, am I drunk!) And another thing, see if you ever get interviewed by the Winter Haven News again! I go to GREAT lengths to provide you with the finest media coverage available, and this is the thanks I get! :mad: When I'm dun with you, the National Gay Inquirer won't give you any press! I'm gonna pay Splatter & LULU to come splatter paint your rig Pink & green! Damnit man! :woohoo: One more ta-killya shot and I'll be ready! :friday: :: : Gonna hurt tomorrow

TMCNo1
07-01-2006, 01:00 AM
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme Oh my god!

SkiDog
07-01-2006, 12:27 PM
I told you that I'd be a hurting! :(

TMCNo1
07-01-2006, 12:35 PM
I told you that I'd be a hurting! :(

You deserved the hurt, you closed the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any more for future hurts. OH!, I forgot, you don't need to sell a house to celebrate!

See GD " Banner Bandits" I posted, you know who that was, RIP!

07-01-2006, 04:36 PM
I am still laughing!!! did I miss some good fun here last nite! :(

Too funny! :D :woohoo:

TMCNo1
07-01-2006, 09:58 PM
I am still laughing!!! did I miss some good fun here last nite! :(

Too funny! :D :woohoo:

UMP, went to daughters house 45 min. away this afternoon/evening to take her out for her birthday and I have never seen so many Michigan license plates passing me on the Interstates. Was that you in a demonstrator w/dealer tags, riding around down here in NC trying to pick up local girls @ Wal-Mart?

07-02-2006, 10:49 AM
Gee thanks No1! How am I supposed to be inburrito and not get noticed with you blabbin it on here? 8p ;) Naw, I mowed the lawn yesterday, and me and the GF watched a movie last night, and I think I am gonna wash the boat today, then TRY to go skiing.

HOw was your visit with the daughter?

TMCNo1
07-02-2006, 10:57 AM
Gee thanks No1! How am I supposed to be inburrito and not get noticed with you blabbin it on here? 8p ;) Naw, I mowed the lawn yesterday, and me and the GF watched a movie last night, and I think I am gonna wash the boat today, then TRY to go skiing.

HOw was your visit with the daughter?

Great trip, took her some baby gifts from friends, went out to eat, sat around and told lies.
Wash the boat after you ski, while your heart is still racing!

UMP, your post scared me for a minute,
I thought, I read that you said you mowed the boat carpet, skied on the lawn and washed you GF after watching her in a movie! :D :eek:

07-02-2006, 11:07 AM
Hey NO1, I can ski on my lawn in the winter time! the snow plows make huge snowbanks!

TMCNo1
07-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey NO1, I can ski on my lawn in the winter time! the snow plows make huge snowbanks!

You mean plow curles, " Grab a board dude, the snows up"!

Been there, done that, removing the fins and the rear part of the bindings, building a ramp of snow and going for it, back in the day [late 50's]! Done the skiing and toobing in a parking lot behind a car with a ski rope too!
In the late 60's they built an auto distribution center here 4 miles away and had 2 flat asphalt lots 75 acres each, on each side of railcar unload tracks, that we hit every time it snowed till they opened up and secured the place. What a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkiDog
07-02-2006, 10:32 PM
Man, ya'll two is sum tread jacking son's of britches! :D :banana: :love:

milkmania
07-02-2006, 10:59 PM
You mean plow curles, " Grab a board dude, the snows up"!

Been there, done that, removing the fins and the rear part of the bindings, building a ramp of snow and going for it, back in the day [late 50's]! Done the skiing and toobing in a parking lot behind a car with a ski rope too!
In the late 60's they built an auto distribution center here 4 miles away and had 2 flat asphalt lots 75 acres each, on each side of railcar unload tracks, that we hit every time it snowed till they opened up and secured the place. What a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

wouldn't you loved to have had this in the 50's???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71M9jpT01Yg

TMCNo1
07-03-2006, 12:03 AM

It comes naturally and we do it in your honor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-03-2006, 12:36 AM
Dog, Me and Harold can derail a thread so fast it will make your head spin. we are quick like that. Just like McGuyver was. we improvise. we adapt, we overcome. we are the stuff that change is made of. Give us a thread, expect to have it derailed in record time. we jakc thread topics with no remorse. we are the best at what we do.

TMCNo1
07-03-2006, 12:50 AM
Dog, Me and Harold can derail a thread so fast it will make your head spin. we are quick like that. Just like McGuyver was. we improvise. we adapt, we overcome. we are the stuff that change is made of. Give us a thread, expect to have it derailed in record time. we jakc thread topics with no remorse. we are the best at what we do.

Like I said somewhere, "Since Gene left, we have taken this forum waaaaaaayyyyyy tooooooooooo serious!

I am having trouble keeping up with the paperwork required for the measely $72.37hr we are charging for just talking about boat maintenance on here. The boss said I had retreated into a shell during my last review and I had to talk more, improve my quality of work, get a sense of humor, and stay awake during staff meetings, before I get another raise!!!!!!!!!!!

The boss doesn't know it yet, but I have to decide by Wednesday, whether to take a job offered to me by the DrPhil Show as his right hand man! Oprah and DrPhil are expanding into the marine industry to help keep the world in balance! :D :rolleyes: 8p