parks_jr_55 (22)

TTAdmin, should we call you Al?

MarkP
10-24-2004, 12:06 PM
Dam kids these days.:rant: .

Ah, Happy Birthday,:woohoo: ..

TTAdmin
10-25-2004, 10:36 AM
You can call me whatever you like... and thanks for the happy bday wish.

captkidd
10-25-2004, 04:44 PM
Sorry to weigh in so late guys, but Happy Birthday! You share this with my son who turned 3 on the 23rd.

Any of you guys ever see an article by Dave Barry called, "If Fathers Planned Birthday Parties" (or something like that)? He talked about how mothers go all out in planning their kids' birthday parties, from hiring a professional theme creator to freaking out if someone uses the same theme before they do, and so on. He went on to say that if fathers did the planning it would all be done at the last minute and would involve ordering pizza and putting a candle on it. It was hilarious, primarily because it was true.

My wife wasn't quite that bad, but she was close. My son's birthday party theme was "Down in the Country", and we held the party at her parent's home because her dad has beef cattle and her uncle has chicken houses, and so her dad could take them on a hayride. She made me haul a small trailer of stuff from our house to use for decorations and for the kids to play with. The party turned out very nicely, but I had to give her a lot of grief because the number one thing that the kids enjoyed doing was piling up leaves and jumping in them.

Leec
10-25-2004, 07:16 PM
Happy Late Birthday Jason!!! And many more!:worthy:
:smile::woohoo: