PDA

View Full Version : Pro Wakeboard Tour Tickets

wtrjock
06-28-2006, 12:47 PM
The Pro Wakeboard Tour is coming to Blue Lake Park in Portland again this year.

http://www.prowakeboardtour.com/article.jsp?ID=40791

I heard that if you are a Team Mastercraft member, then you get free tickets and lunch and stuff. Does anyone know the particulars for that? How many tickets can I get? Where do I get the tickets, will they send them to me, or do I just show our TM card at the gate?

SKI*MC
06-28-2006, 12:50 PM
I got mine in the mail a couple weeks ago. I got 4 tickets. But the pro tour comes nowhere near me. I would offer to send you mine, but i just checked and they are gone... sorry.

wtrjock
06-28-2006, 12:52 PM
I just read this on the calendar:

*Please note: Team MasterCraft members receive FOUR free tickets to this event plus a VIP area to watch the action!

I haven't received any yet. Maybe they will be coming in the mail closer to the event time. Thanks.

wtrjock
06-28-2006, 12:54 PM
Looks like I can just show my Team MC card at the door. Found this on the FAQ page:

Q: How do I get into MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour events or the MasterCraft Pro Water Ski Championships and how much does it cost?
A: Show your Team MasterCraft membership card at the gate and you and three others will get into the event and the MasterCraft VIP tent for FREE!

dapicatti
06-29-2006, 08:53 PM
Is this happening on 7/15/06? How many people are planning on going? It would be fun to meet up with someone from the board. We live in Yakima, WA but would definately drive down for it.

wtrjock
06-30-2006, 01:12 AM
Amy and I will be going on 7/16/05, Sunday, to see the finals. We might show up for a little of the Quarter Finals on Saturday, since it is free. I will probably be wearing my black mastercraft hat. I sure there will be a lot of MC people there. There was last year. We live about 4 miles from Blue Lake Park, so it is kind of in our backyard!

Travis