PDA

View Full Version : T when are you going to post?

LakePirate
06-27-2006, 11:41 PM
I see you on here quite a bit, why so shy?

Promise UMP won't start a poll on you.

atlps190
06-28-2006, 08:20 AM
That's exactly what I'm afraid of! Actually, I've been meaning to chat with UMP about NorMich...spent many a summer up there...

OK - "Hi, my name is Todd, and I'm a long time lurker."

Everybody - "Hi Todd..."

I don't chime in nearly enough to repay you guys for all the great stuff I've learned. I'll try to get better.

-T.

Ric
06-28-2006, 08:26 AM
I don't get it :confused:

LakePirate
06-28-2006, 08:48 AM
I don't get it :confused:

Hello Todd, you do post on occasion.
Where in the ATL do you live? The wife and I just moved back.

Ric - there is a member with the handle _T_ and I see him on here all the time at night, it is pretty easy to spot him as he is usually last in the "who's online". Just throwing out an invite to see if he would join us.

Ric
06-28-2006, 08:56 AM
sooooo Atlps190 is _T_ or not _T_ or knows _T_ or has heard of _T_ or is playing the role of _T_ or _T_ is posting under Atlps190's account.

LakePirate
06-28-2006, 08:59 AM
sooooo Atlps190 is _T_ or not _T_ or knows _T_ or has heard of _T_ or is playing the role of _T_ or _T_ is posting under Atlps190's account.

Exactly

Hey Atlps190 you weren't broken down on the side of 400 saturday were you? A buddy of mine called me and said that there was a Mastercraft sitting all alone on the side of 400. He thought it looked like my boat, I told him I would leave the wife before the MC. :D

atlps190
06-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Pirate - Maybe I'm not the "T" you were referring to...I only use the atlps190 account....anyway....

I live up in Roswell, but the MC is at Lake Arrowhead, smaller private lake community north of Alatoona.

Wasn't me broken down...If I saw it, I would have stopped to help for sure....

-T.

richardsoncd
06-28-2006, 10:40 AM
Exactly

Hey Atlps190 you weren't broken down on the side of 400 saturday were you? A buddy of mine called me and said that there was a Mastercraft sitting all alone on the side of 400. He thought it looked like my boat, I told him I would leave the wife before the MC. :D

Where did you move to in Atlanta? New job brotha?

LakePirate
06-28-2006, 10:44 AM
No new job just yet, have several in the works.

Still doing contract work sporadically, just seems to pop up at the wrong time, like last night.

Since no new job or office for that matter, the wife and I rented an apartment on the Duluth / Alpharetta border on Abbotts Bridge (Ga 120). With my luck if I had bought a house in the Vinings I would get a job in Alpharetta or a house in Alpharetta and the office would be at the airport or worse, downtown.

LakePirate
06-28-2006, 10:54 AM
Pirate - Maybe I'm not the "T" you were referring to...I only use the atlps190 account....anyway....

I live up in Roswell, but the MC is at Lake Arrowhead, smaller private lake community north of Alatoona.

Wasn't me broken down...If I saw it, I would have stopped to help for sure....

-T.

Not trying to hurt any feelings, hey I am glad that you have become more active. We need some more folks from the Peach State to battle all them Hoosiers.

richardsoncd
06-28-2006, 11:09 AM
No new job just yet, have several in the works.

Still doing contract work sporadically, just seems to pop up at the wrong time, like last night.

Since no new job or office for that matter, the wife and I rented an apartment on the Duluth / Alpharetta border on Abbotts Bridge (Ga 120). With my luck if I had bought a house in the Vinings I would get a job in Alpharetta or a house in Alpharetta and the office would be at the airport or worse, downtown.

Not to far from where I grew up. Work sucks, come down and ski next week, if you ever want to make a quick run up to Lanier let me know. Where are you keeping the boat if you are in an apartment?

Workin' 4 Toys
06-28-2006, 11:32 AM
So who is "T"????

Ric
06-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Sounds like _T_ is one of us but wanted a second screen name with full viewing rights

Maristar210
06-28-2006, 11:37 AM
I've seen Atlanta.

BEST BEAVIS VOICE:

"These chicks are Hot!!"

oh - sorry Gene

Workin' 4 Toys
06-28-2006, 11:42 AM
Sounds like _T_ is one of us but wanted a second screen name with full viewing rightsI like the name..... But the "W & F" are missing....:D

richardsoncd
06-28-2006, 12:59 PM
I've seen Atlanta.

BEST BEAVIS VOICE:

"These chicks are Hot!!"

oh - sorry Gene

You should check out Athens sometime..... :D