PDA

View Full Version : You ain't going to believe this

LakePirate
06-26-2006, 09:49 PM
Hello Peter, how ya doin?
Did you get the memo on those TPS reports?

None of you clowns showed up to help me move! :rant:

O.K. Here's the situation, our Lake Neighborhood had it's annual Home Owners meeting on Saturday night. In our 3 coves there are 10 Mastercrafts (2 Tristars, 2 Maristar 210s, 2 X-2s, 1 197, 1 205, 1 X-10 and a 79 Stars and Stripes), 1 Fountain (that he traded in a 205 to get :mad: ), 4 deck boats, 2 Supra Launches, countless jet-skis and 'toons and the Air Nautique.

Well the guy that is renting the house that the Air Nautique lives at (how it is identified) decides to make an appearance at the meeting (meeting included BBQ, Beer and Band) on a Jet Ski. He is driving with about an 8 year old on the back, he decides to spray a 'toon that is docked, while doing so he misses it by about 6 inches and shoots the jet right at the railing. Puts a huge dent in the fencing on a nice 'toon. He then runs it onto the concrete boat ramp and it about throws himself and his young passenger off. It does some serious damage to the fiberglass on the bottom of the smoker. He jumps off, is confronted by a couple of bystanders, quickly jumps back on the smoker and away he went. Dude was wasted, or at least I hope he was wasted and doesn't stumble around and do stupid stuff like that sober. Once again proving my point that:

If you have a check book you can drive a boat. :noface:

Hoosier Bob
06-26-2006, 09:53 PM
They come in all shapes and sizes! I have stories of similar consequence and they drive all kinds of "HIGH END" boats! Just ask Leroy about our little PS 197 encounter pulling 8 kids on tubes right at us from every direction! Tubers need glass too! F*******K! ;) Hello Peter, how ya doin?
Did you get the memo on those TPS reports?

None of you clowns showed up to help me move! :rant:

O.K. Here's the situation, our Lake Neighborhood had it's annual Home Owners meeting on Saturday night. In our 3 coves there are 10 Mastercrafts (2 Tristars, 2 Maristar 210s, 2 X-2s, 1 197, 1 205, 1 X-10 and a 79 Stars and Stripes), 1 Fountain (that he traded in a 205 to get :mad: ), 4 deck boats, 2 Supra Launches, countless jet-skis and 'toons and the Air Nautique.

Well the guy that is renting the house that the Air Nautique lives at (how it is identified) decides to make an appearance at the meeting (meeting included BBQ, Beer and Band) on a Jet Ski. He is driving with about an 8 year old on the back, he decides to spray a 'toon that is docked, while doing so he misses it by about 6 inches and shoots the jet right at the railing. Puts a huge dent in the fencing on a nice 'toon. He then runs it onto the concrete boat ramp and it about throws himself and his young passenger off. It does some serious damage to the fiberglass on the bottom of the smoker. He jumps off, is confronted by a couple of bystanders, quickly jumps back on the smoker and away he went. Dude was wasted, or at least I hope he was wasted and doesn't stumble around and do stupid stuff like that sober. Once again proving my point that:

If you have a check book you can drive a boat. :noface:

LakePirate
06-26-2006, 09:57 PM
Sounds like one of the guys with the 210 that is kickin up record wake with 12 people in the boat and cruising about 14 mph buzzing docks.

Hoosier Bob
06-26-2006, 10:04 PM
I am gonna invent the "Tiny Torpedo!" Should be easy to launch and sink anyone I feel like! I would only use ten or so a day but it should clear the lake up! I don't want to hurt them just sink their barges so I can enjoy the water as I wish, you know punch a whole in the side! People should understand I am not friendly, social or accomodating so get the F OFF MY WATER! Why do they call it public? Hoosier rules any one who has a problem with that can go drink at the cove! :D Sounds like one of the guys with the 210 that is kickin up record wake with 12 people in the boat and cruising about 14 mph buzzing docks.

tex
06-26-2006, 10:09 PM
What happened to the passenger? What an awhole.

LakePirate
06-26-2006, 10:14 PM
The passenger was ok, he reluctantly jumped back on the smoker.

How can it be your water if it is my water HB?

mitch
06-26-2006, 10:26 PM
That guy must have brothers on my lake. I see that crap all time. Some bu++munch slammped into my dock last year and took off. Did some serious damage, but I did not have any boats in yet, so it ended well

Hoosier Bob
06-26-2006, 10:26 PM
Because we can work out a deal! Split sets! Point boats mark and rotate! :D You smellin' what I am cookin'!The passenger was ok, he reluctantly jumped back on the smoker.

How can it be your water if it is my water HB?