PDA

View Full Version : 2006 guage faces red x series vs blue maristar series

c640947
06-25-2006, 09:18 AM
OK I have a white and blue 2006 X2. The guages are red; there is no choice. I just thought I'd live with it no big deal.

I have been trying to convince my dad to buy a 2006 Maristar 245 and I got in one at our summer boat show this weekend and what do I see but blue guages!

Does anyone know if I can get the blue guage faces to replace my red ones? It had all the same guages except I didn't see ballast guages and the one at the boat show did not have perfect pass.

Any dealer know if getting these is possible? Thanks.

JohnnyB
06-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Sounds like you need to have your Dad get the Maristar 245 in red with red accent color upholstry and then swap him your red guages for his blue ones.... :D

OK, no help here, but I figured I'd give you a bump at the expense of some lousy advice....hopefully someone on the board will come through.

Did you contact the dealer you got it from?

Workin' 4 Toys
06-25-2006, 10:36 AM
This sounds like a terrible problem to have.;) If you do it, let us know.

jeffrpod
06-26-2006, 06:48 PM
I completly agree - you should be able to choose the guage face color. I brought this up to the MC rep, and he told me that all the various colors are a pain and that they might start only making them black or white. I bought my X2 in ProTour Red so it would match with the guages - makes it look custom.

Anyway, I don't know about swaping them out - I'm guessing it'll cost a ton of dough.