PDA

View Full Version : I am Sorry MYMC, I admit I am wrong. Please read.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
06-22-2006, 01:01 PM
Mike, I just want to clear the air here and step up to apologize. The intention of this thread is to sincerely apologize about the poster/parts issue. I truly did not mean to tarnish you or your business reputation here or bash you in any way. :o I understand you have a great repuation for knowledge and service for your customers and board members here. I sometimes say things a bit too harshly, especially when Workin for Toys or one of my other friends is on the thread because those guys and I throw jabs at each other often. The post I made was directed toward workin for toys, not you. He and I exchange banter like that often. But you kinda got slammed by it no matter how it was intended. I feel badly for the frustration I have caused you here. :o I truly hope you return here. I honestly hope everyone disregards my comments and continues to do business with you. Everyone here says nothing but good about you and your business and I want that to continue for the good of everyone. I dont want to see the TT board loose a great member for some words I could have chosen better or omitted. I just want to say I am sorry man. sometimes I am an idiot and say dumbs things, this was one of those times. I am not too proud or stubborn to admit when I am wrong. I was wrong, and said things that shouldnt have been said. :o I dont want to cause any friction here and dont like to upset people or offend them in any way.

UMP