PDA

View Full Version : Lake Tippecanoe Indiana

Leroy
06-21-2006, 10:56 AM
Anyone on Lake Tippe? Or any of the other lakes around there? Little Tippe?

We spent last weekend up there. Our son's soccer team had their year end party at one of the players parents house. While smaller, ~900 acres, that is an awesome lake and only 2.5 hours away.

Cloaked
06-21-2006, 01:17 PM
Anyone on Lake Tippe? Or any of the other lakes around there? Little Tippe?

We spent last weekend up there. Our son's soccer team had their year end party at one of the players parents house. While smaller, ~900 acres, that is an awesome lake and only 2.5 hours away.And to think you have a place in Loudon county right near up-yEr-butt.... Leroy, you need to get out of the mid-west. :twocents: :D

Rockman
06-21-2006, 02:08 PM
I know a family who lives on the lake. It is a very good lake to ski on with very little traffic during the week.

My old firm used to do the audit of the country club on that lake. It was a treat to go there for the week...I did the audit with a staff person at least twice.

There is a Mastercraft Dealer as well as a Malibu dealer on the lake. We stopped at the MC dealer and talked with them. They seemed nice.

Leroy
06-21-2006, 02:35 PM
That is our goal when the kids get through high school. Tennessee is the place for us!

There were a bunch of Mastercrafts on the lake and I saw 4 boats like my Maristar!

And to think you have a place in Loudon county right near up-yEr-butt.... Leroy, you need to get out of the mid-west. :twocents: :D