PDA

View Full Version : I'm so proud of myself!

wakebroad
06-19-2006, 04:02 PM
I'm not one to blow my own horn......and I know this probably isn't a big deal to y'all but I have been trying to figure out how to get that little avatar picture and I finally did it.
Thank you OX!
I guess I'm not as computerly challenged as I thought.....

(I used to live in Dallas, hence the cheerleader.)
Pam :firejump:

tex
06-19-2006, 04:05 PM
Good choice!

oxberger
06-19-2006, 04:52 PM
No problem and I agree, that was a good choice.

pq2
06-19-2006, 07:35 PM
cheers to that avatar :toast:

Tom023
06-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Good job! OK, now get that little camera :D

SkiDog
06-19-2006, 09:07 PM
I'm not one to blow my own horn......and I know this probably isn't a big deal to y'all but I have been trying to figure out how to get that little avatar picture and I finally did it.
Thank you OX!
I guess I'm not as computerly challenged as I thought.....

(I used to live in Dallas, hence the cheerleader.)
Pam :firejump:

I. also, would like to thank OX! I have been looking for ways to have an avatar every since I have been a member of this crazy panel! I really can't believe that my OLD buddy, TMC#1 wouldn't step up to the plate and help a brother out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, wakebroad, we gots an avy now!!!!!!!!!!! :friday: :friday: :friday:

Workin' 4 Toys
06-20-2006, 08:31 AM
Don't tell me that is an animated picture of you.....

wakebroad
06-20-2006, 04:20 PM
Ha!!! I wish. If my knee doesn't get better soon, I'm going to look like Jabba the Hut! :D

Workin' 4 Toys
06-21-2006, 09:58 AM
Ha!!! I wish. If my knee doesn't get better soon, I'm going to look like Jabba the Hut! :D
Just keep them pictures up to date, and I'm sure you'll get all the compliments you could handle. From what you have posted already, I doubt the Jabba look is even close....;)
Just keep the nose of the boat out of the water..8p

TMCNo1
06-21-2006, 12:53 PM
I. also, would like to thank OX! I have been looking for ways to have an avatar every since I have been a member of this crazy panel! I really can't believe that my OLD buddy, TMC#1 wouldn't step up to the plate and help a brother out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, wakebroad, we gots an avy now!!!!!!!!!!! :friday: :friday: :friday:

I didn't know how to either till OX told about avatar link, then I started playing around and now I gots me one too!
Tried to find a avatar of a mouse humping the leg of a alligator but no deal!

Workin' 4 Toys
06-21-2006, 03:22 PM
I didn't know how to either till OX told about avatar link, then I started playing around and now I gots me one too!
Tried to find a avatar of a mouse humping the leg of a alligator but no deal!
You haven't looked in the right place, keep looking, there are some very disturbed people out there making this stuff up just for people like you.....;)

TMCNo1
06-21-2006, 09:30 PM
You haven't looked in the right place, keep looking, there are some very disturbed people out there making this stuff up just for people like you.....;)

I hope you knew I was just joking, as I found plenty I could use, but I didn't want to get banned. Yes, there are some disturbed people out there creating these things as I found out!

pq2
06-23-2006, 01:46 PM

hows your knee going??? swiming helped me to fix my knee pains.