PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass install 03 X-30

normanpoon
06-19-2006, 02:29 PM
I was looking into installing a perfect pass in my 03 X-30. I think I saw a pick up paddle already installed, does anyone know if they pre-install paddle on some boats?

Also does anyone know if all the wires are pre-ran for the PP wake Pro?

thanks

Norm

erkoehler
06-19-2006, 02:52 PM
Your speedometers require paddle wheels which are already mounted on the bottom of the boat.

You will have to run the wires for the PP module, etc. It isn't a hard job, and you should be able to do it in an afternoon and be on the water that night :D

bigmac
06-19-2006, 05:31 PM
I was looking into installing a perfect pass in my 03 X-30. I think I saw a pick up paddle already installed, does anyone know if they pre-install paddle on some boats?

Also does anyone know if all the wires are pre-ran for the PP wake Pro?

Should be a pretty easy job. You should have a connector harness all ready to go for perfect pass located behind the driver's kick panel, and should be accessible from under the driver's side bow cushion. It should be plug and play, and if you order it right, it will come with the appropriate harness. Hardest part for me was getting the #$%^& speedometer out and tightening the new one - tight quarters up in there behind the dash.