PDA

View Full Version : stared the day off right

jlf
06-19-2006, 09:29 AM
I am starting this day off right. I got up early 5:45am (that is early for me) went to river met a group of stangers I have spoken with on the phone and skied this morning. The water temp was perfect, no wind, so water was smooth as glass and I had some great sets. I am thinking I should start every morning off with a set or two!! :D I am energized and ready to go for the day (too bad all I have to do is housework and then really go to work). Did I mention they use a MasterCraft 190, much smaller wake then my X10.

PS if any of you are on this site thank you very much for the pull.

Leroy
06-19-2006, 09:57 AM
Way to go, we found out here early am is still the best. We thought with the daylight savings time change we should go in the evening, but 2 trips to two different lakes and water is ok from about 9:00PM-9:45PM so early morning for us since and has been great also! Starting at 6:15-6:30AM feel great rest of the day!!

Cloaked
06-19-2006, 10:03 AM
Did I mention they use a MasterCraft 190, much smaller wake then my X10.

PS if any of you are on this site thank you very much for the pull.The beauty of a 190 for slalom fanatics.

Wakeboats are for wakes... LOL.. :headbang: :headbang: :wavey:

ntidsl
06-19-2006, 10:15 AM
Thought You Woke Up Next To Some Hot Slimmie...your Thread Title Says...stared The Day Off Right...thought Maybe You Were Staring At This Chick In Your Bed After A Nite Of Partying Thinking "damn How'd I Do That..."

Workin' 4 Toys
06-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Thought You Woke Up Next To Some Hot Slimmie...your Thread Title Says...stared The Day Off Right...thought Maybe You Were Staring At This Chick In Your Bed After A Nite Of Partying Thinking "damn How'd I Do That..."
She is a woman........:confused:

ntidsl
06-19-2006, 11:42 AM
yeah you are right...never even checked who started the thread...sorry...

lol

open mouth insert foot

rodltg2
06-19-2006, 11:42 AM
She is a woman........:confused:

doooh!.........

tex
06-19-2006, 11:44 AM
What's wrong with her waking up next to a woman? Camera anyone?

atlfootr
07-09-2006, 07:00 AM
head'n out this to do some foot'n, hopefully on top of glass :wavey:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-09-2006, 12:26 PM
well, no skiing for me today. friggin wind! :mad: I HATE WIND!

SO I am sitting here playing that stupid helicopter game thinking of hte things I should be doing! :rolleyes:

jlf
07-10-2006, 09:59 AM
okay so I meant started the day off right...I wanted so bad to get up this morning to go out again with the great group, but I couldn't seem to pull my lazy butt out of bed, what is wrong with me? It is beautiful here too. I blame it on the fact that it is my husband's birthday tomorrow and I have to put some finishing details on his party. It's always "his" fault"

ntidsl
07-10-2006, 12:20 PM
thats hilarious jlf...sometimes its hard...to remedy that problem I always plan on using my boat for the 6am runs...that way I cant skip...

jlf
07-11-2006, 10:44 AM
I managed to get myself out of bed this morning and start my day off on the right foot. Got a few sets in, of course this morning is far from as perfect as the day I let go yesterday. I even got to ski in the rain, but ahhh it was worth it and we need the rain.