PDA

View Full Version : Lake Oconee, Georgia

450hp@bellsouth.net
06-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Are there any early morning skiers out there? I'm at lake Oconee most every weekend and like to get out on the smooth water. Please reply and I'll make the coffee.

Barry

atlfootr
06-19-2006, 12:15 PM
Gotta friend who lives in Atlanta, that use 'ta go out there alot.
You can call 'em, if you want to ... jus let me know.

LakePirate
06-19-2006, 12:21 PM
Richardsonc skis out there some weekends, you might want to shoot him a PM.

Welcome to the board!

atlfootr
06-19-2006, 12:23 PM
Richardsonc skis out there some weekends, you might want to shoot him a PM.Why don't you hook up w/ 'em Lk Pirate?

richardsoncd
06-19-2006, 02:14 PM
My boat is now on Lake Lanier.....but if your drivin' I'll chip on gas and meet you down there anytime you want. I'm only 30 minutes from there!!! Maybe we can even get that Macon kid (a.k.a. LakePirate) to show us how it's done. Just shoot me a PM. :headbang:

DemolitionMan
06-19-2006, 05:21 PM
HOW MANY OF YOU ARE GOING TO THE EAST COAST REUNION. iM GOING TO HEAD UP THERE.

playtherapy
06-19-2006, 05:52 PM
We are going! Ned is working despirately to get the motor in the '77 Stars and Stripes back in the boat. If he doesn't get it together we will be there in the '89 Barefoot 190. I read "somewhere" that MC has 45 boats registered. If it is anything like last years reunion it will be a jam up time. I am counting the days. We have the Stars and Stripes at home (Mississippi) but will have to go to Pickwick (TN River) if we bring the '89 MC. Either way can't wait to meet new folks and renew friendships with folks we met last year.

richardsoncd
06-19-2006, 11:31 PM
I can't make it this year, but on the upside I'm taking the S&S to Tennessee this winter to get the glitter stripe/gelcoat reapplied, so it will look even better next year.

atlfootr
06-21-2006, 04:58 PM
HOW MANY OF YOU ARE GOING TO THE EAST COAST REUNION. iM GOING TO HEAD UP THERE.Arn't you the guy w/ SS MC?

atlfootr
06-21-2006, 05:00 PM
I can't make it this year, but on the upside I'm taking the S&S to Tennessee this winter to get the glitter stripe/gelcoat reapplied, so it will look even better next year.Who's do'n the work?

richardsoncd
06-22-2006, 09:27 AM
Donny Bennett in Maryville, TN. He is going to sanddown and reapply a dark red glitter stripe and reapply the pinstriping and decals...I might even replace the fiberglass platform with a teak. Depends on my funds.

atlfootr
06-22-2006, 06:46 PM
Donny Bennett in Maryville, TN.
I might even replace the fiberglass platform with a teak.
Depends on my funds.DO IT
I've personally known Donnie for years and have spoken of him, since DAY 1
He did my BF200 :steering: .... AHELLOFA JOB :headbang:
His buddy Jim, did ALL my upolstery :D
Tell 'em you know of me :woohoo:
When ARU go'n up there?

richardsoncd
06-23-2006, 10:33 AM
Probably not until late fall. He said there is a 3 month wait so I figure around October, give me time to save the cash....