PDA

View Full Version : This Wax or whatever Works!

Hoosier Bob
06-18-2006, 11:45 PM
I have used this stuff for 4 years now on everything in on and around my boat and motorcycles. I love it! So far it is the best quick wax I have used and it only takes a few minutes. Try it side by side with what you are using and see for yourself. 303 is cool and may bring back gel better but I don't have that problem. This stuff just seems to shine much more than other products I have used. Stainless, glass, chrome, gel and yes I have used it on my vinyl (not recommending but looks great). The funny thing is you probably won't find WFT using this anytime soon! :D

Hoosier Bob
06-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Yes it is HONDA PROLINE! Surprised! ;)

erkoehler
06-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Hmmmm....I'd say the jury is still going to be out on that one. Especially when it comes to the vinyl.

I may take this opportunity to recommend Zep Spray wax :)

Workin' 4 Toys
06-19-2006, 11:09 AM
"Roadside detailer", "Anti-static", "water repellant", let me guess, you use it as deodorant too.....

Oh, and the water repellant, maybe that's why you are here on TT so much.....:rolleyes:

Maristar210
06-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Dust your desk 8p

Don't make me go get the Sharpie again ;)

Steve

Hoosier Bob
06-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Hey I thought you told me about it? Just try it weakstick! 8p "Roadside detailer", "Anti-static", "water repellant", let me guess, you use it as deodorant too.....

Oh, and the water repellant, maybe that's why you are here on TT so much.....:rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
06-19-2006, 05:53 PM
Oh, I think a sharpie night is coming! I'll be ready! Try to spell correctly this time! ;) Dust your desk 8p

Don't make me go get the Sharpie again ;)

Steve

Upper Michigan Prostar190
06-19-2006, 06:40 PM
"Roadside detailer", "Anti-static", "water repellant", let me guess, you use it as deodorant too.....

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Workin' 4 Toys
06-20-2006, 08:28 AM
Hey I thought you told me about it? Just try it weakstick! 8p
Hey smackstick....... Give me a close up shot of the label.
Where is that stuff made???:rolleyes:
I'd guess not the same place your Honda engines are.......8p

Hoosier Bob
06-20-2006, 08:39 AM
It says MADE IN THE USA! Score one for WFT! :woohoo:

Workin' 4 Toys
06-20-2006, 08:46 AM
It says MADE IN THE USA! Score one for WFT! :woohoo:
It was a "little" hard to read.....

milkmania
06-20-2006, 11:52 PM
It was a "little" hard to read.....

probably says "label printed in U.S.A.";)

Workin' 4 Toys
06-21-2006, 10:27 AM
probably says "label printed in U.S.A.";)Hey....... Nice to see you're back... And keeping a close eye on me..:D
I was actually thinking it probably says MADE in USA of US and imported goods, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

Hoosier Bob
06-21-2006, 10:30 AM
I have been making it as hard as I can on here for WFT but I could use some help! Milk, you in? ;) Second time out on the Platinum this AM and I feel 20 years younger! I still look old just don't feel as old! Could be a great summer, hope hope! ;)

Workin' 4 Toys
06-21-2006, 10:33 AM
I have been making it as hard as I can on here for WFT but I could use some help! Milk, you in? ;) Second time out on the Platinum this AM and I feel 20 years younger! Could be a great summer, hope hope! ;)
You are gonna need more reinforcements to help you....smackstick.

Hoosier Bob
06-21-2006, 10:37 AM
Actually I think it was a little onesided already and recruits are hard to come by for you huh? Who skied all morning? Hoosier that is who! Can you FEEL IT!!!:D You are gonna need more reinforcements to help you....smackstick.

bcampbe7
06-21-2006, 10:38 AM
Are you (or did you already) getting rid of the Truth?

Hoosier Bob
06-21-2006, 10:49 AM
No, maybe I don't know. I am more of a collector you know! I never gave it but a couple of runs so I may set it up next but as fun and comfortable as this KD (the Vise bindings are awesomely comfortable) is I may be liquidating a bunch of inventory. I will bring it to MM2.9475 if you want. Atleast you can try it and see if that is what you want. You can find these KD's cheap as well. Feels alot like my Mapple with all of the strengths and a great bad side that is scary!. :wavey: Are you (or did you already) getting rid of the Truth?

bcampbe7
06-21-2006, 11:00 AM
No, maybe I don't know. I am more of a collector you know! I never gave it but a couple of runs so I may set it up next but as fun and comfortable as this KD (the Vise bindings are awesomely comfortable) is I may be liquidating a bunch of inventory. I will bring it to MM2.9475 if you want. Atleast you can try it and see if that is what you want. You can find these KD's cheap as well. Feels alot like my Mapple with all of the strengths and a great bad side that is scary!. :wavey:

I will not be making it to MM 2 and I have a Phantom Truth. I just don't have the skills to ski it as it! :eek:

Hoosier Bob
06-21-2006, 11:11 AM
I bet it is an awesome ski once tuned. I liked it a ton across the wakes but it was a little hard to turn for me on my offside (20 lbs heavier, weaker and slower then). Rather than set it up I just rode it until I dropped 10 pounds and switched to one I was more used to. The Phantom is 1 inch longer than I run so it feels way big but I wanted an early season fatboy ski that I could run a touch slower. I may find that once tuned it will be my choice! I am working on it! Take care!

captain planet
06-21-2006, 11:28 AM
probably says "label printed in U.S.A.";)
I was going to say "can made in U.S.A." 8p