PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays

tex
06-16-2006, 10:46 PM
OK, call me weird but I have this question. Do you guys do anything like this for your wife or mother on birthdays?

Today was John David's birthday. He gets the usual treatment. I also took him shopping and we bought presents for his mother. I feel that she went through alot 6 years ago and deserves some recognition. I at least send a seperate card/present to my own mother on my birthday. I just think about how much that day was about them back in the day and how both should be recognized. anybody else?

Hoosier Bob
06-16-2006, 10:48 PM
Take care of your girl! I just spent 2 hours at the Pedicure/Manicure shop for mine! The answer is as bad as we sound we/I are all whipped by someone and chances are they deserve it! :D OK, call me weird but I have this question. Do you guys do anything like this for your wife or mother on birthdays?

Today was John David's birthday. He gets the usual treatment. I also took him shopping and we bought presents for his mother. I feel that she went through alot 6 years ago and deserves some recognition. I at least send a seperate card/present to my own mother on my birthday. I just think about how much that day was about them back in the day and how both should be recognized. anybody else?

erkoehler
06-16-2006, 10:49 PM
So, let me get this straight.....

I would buy my mom a gift on my birthday?

PendO
06-16-2006, 10:52 PM
Tex ... I've never heard of that, you are a nice son/husband.

Erk, you work for MasterCraft, get your mom one of those cool T-shirts!

Hoosier Bob
06-16-2006, 10:53 PM
You should buy your mom a house on your birthday every year! Your mom deserves it more than most! Yes it is a thank you for the 24 hours labor it took to birth your 15lbs arse! ;) So, let me get this straight.....

tex
06-16-2006, 10:54 PM
So, let me get this straight.....

Yes, she went through alot more on your orignal birthday than you did. You should understand when you have a kid ane really think about it. Buy your mother a gift on your next birthday, watch her and her friends reaction, and you will understand!

Hoosier Bob
06-16-2006, 10:54 PM
Just roll with it guys Tex is heavily medicated!

PendO
06-16-2006, 10:58 PM
Tex, do you buy your mother in law a gift on your wife's birthday?

tex
06-16-2006, 11:00 PM
Tex, do you buy your mother in law a gift on your wife's birthday?
It depends on what my wife gives me on her birthday.

Hoosier Bob
06-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Take care of the deliverer! You got it right my TX friend!

tex
11-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Start doing this!!!!!!!!!