PDA

View Full Version : Steel Buildings

6ballsisall
06-13-2006, 04:29 PM
I remember a thread some time ago about steel buildings but had no success in finding the thread. I beleive someone on the board sells them for a living. I'd like to hear from you if I could!

None the less, I am looking at Steel buildings. Those whom have bought them, can you give me advice on brands, dealers, etc...??

bcampbe7
06-13-2006, 04:32 PM
Alright Jeff. What are you into now?!? :D

6ballsisall
06-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Alright Jeff. What are you into now?!? :D

You know ;)

SkiDog
06-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Hey Jeff, that would be me. I am a dealer for Goldseal brand steel buildings. Great product! What are you looking for? I am sure I can help!
By the way, some one here posted a while back about steel buildings, PM'ed me, and I was getting all the info for them. Then I screwed up and deleted all my PM's before I finished helping out that person. If you are reading this, get back to me, and I will send you everything!
Eddie

erkoehler
06-13-2006, 04:42 PM
Skidog, is there a link to a web page with pictures of the buildings?

6ballsisall
06-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Hey Jeff, that would be me. I am a dealer for Goldseal brand steel buildings. Great product! What are you looking for? I am sure I can help!
By the way, some one here posted a while back about steel buildings, PM'ed me, and I was getting all the info for them. Then I screwed up and deleted all my PM's before I finished helping out that person. If you are reading this, get back to me, and I will send you everything!
Eddie

Eddie you have a PM ;)

Footin
06-13-2006, 04:47 PM
What Jeff, did Deb kick you out of the house?

6ballsisall
06-13-2006, 04:48 PM
What Jeff, did Deb kick you out of the house?

How'd you know????? Are you already over at my house takin my place!!! :eek: :D

Footin
06-13-2006, 04:50 PM
How'd you know????? Are you already over at my house takin my place!!! :eek: :D

Who told on me? I told you your wife digs me! :headbang:

SkiDog
06-13-2006, 04:52 PM
Skidog, is there a link to a web page with pictures of the buildings?

The company I use is called Gold Seal Steel buildings. Web address is
gold-seal.com. They also just updated their website. I can also get
a "Rigid Brand steel building. I am a dealer for Goldseal, but not Rigid.
PM me if I can be of help.
Eddie

erkoehler
06-13-2006, 04:54 PM
Sounds like Jeff already PM'd you....Jeff, something like this would work :)

bcampbe7
06-13-2006, 04:55 PM
Needs more windows Erk.

erkoehler
06-13-2006, 04:58 PM
Needs more windows Erk.

Nah, a big name down the side would work great though...

Mag_Red
06-13-2006, 05:06 PM
:rant: I better get a call about the interior painting! :D

6ballsisall
06-13-2006, 05:08 PM
:rant: I better get a call about the interior painting! :D

I thought you'd do if for free??? :D

Just kidding Mag, of course you would :wavey:

erkoehler
06-13-2006, 05:10 PM
I thought you'd do if for free??? :D

Just kidding Mag, of course you would :wavey:

I know what he'd do it for :cool:

6ballsisall
06-13-2006, 05:12 PM
I know what he'd do it for :cool:

Slimmies????? Erk, I am not going to run that kind of business!!! :eek:

erkoehler
06-13-2006, 05:13 PM
Slimmies????? Erk, I am not going to run that kind of business!!! :eek:

Nope, guess again....although he'd probably do it for that!

6ballsisall
06-13-2006, 05:14 PM
BOb I am sure something could be arranged. :wavey: ;)

SkiDog
06-13-2006, 05:22 PM
My advice on the interior is to spray the ENTIRE insides, walls & ceiling with closed cell foam insulation about 3'' thick, then spray paint it what ever color you want. I have just recently installed a new standing seam roof on a remodel project that's 12000 sq. ft. This product dries and hardens in minutes. After it dries, it tightens up the building tremondously. I'm no engineer, but after walking across this roof once the insulation was installed, it was like walking from mud to concrete! I'll bet it strengthens the building to withstand 170 mph winds! Not o :woohoo: nly that, we took some digital temp readings where the insulation was installed and where it wasn't, the difference was about 23 degrees at the surface! These days when the temp is in the mid 90's outside, the inside is around 78 degrees, with no A.C.! My sub's are loving it! Although quite expensive,($1.50 - $2.25 sq.ft.) it will pay for itself shortly. Also, with this product, if you are using the building for some type of car, BOAT, R V dealership, you can eliminate the need for an accoustcal ceiling w/ insulation above it. The new Liquid Sports Marine in Jacksonville, Fla. sprayed this insulation on their building, painted it, and it looks & performs great!

Leroy
06-13-2006, 06:02 PM
The guy where I have stored my boat is cashing out and that garage is being tore down to be replaced with townhouses. He is going to build a garage condo somewhere between Carmel, Fishers, and Noblesville. If you want the guys doing his job I can get them. This one is very nice.

Workin' 4 Toys
06-13-2006, 11:37 PM
Was this the thread you were thinking of?
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=7206