PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Tubing!

DrNautica
10-17-2004, 10:31 PM
Get it UP!!! Click This! (http://www.heavy.com/collegiate/videos/extremetubing.wmv)

Kell
10-17-2004, 11:06 PM
Truly amazing!

Farmer Ted
10-17-2004, 11:16 PM
Those guys must be smoking some serious crack.
It's all good and fun until someone looses an eye or a limb.

Mag_Red
10-17-2004, 11:19 PM
:eek: I've never laughed so hard! :purplaugh

stevo137
10-17-2004, 11:24 PM
I should not have shown that to my son! He wants to try that crazy sh**! :eek:

6balls
10-18-2004, 01:10 AM
I should not have shown that to my son! He wants to try that crazy sh**! :eek:

FO Shizzle! Ma Nizzle! That is SWEETISH! :eek3:
KICK ***!

Hoff1
10-18-2004, 08:00 AM
This is the most irresponsible, childish, negligent form of water sports have ever seen. I quite enjoyed itů

Leroy
10-18-2004, 08:22 AM
I say, those chaps have big air down, tubing from the skylon! If you notice there is some technique as they ride back and are pulling up on the straps!

tex
10-18-2004, 08:54 AM
Get it UP!!! Click This! (http://www.heavy.com/collegiate/videos/extremetubing.wmv)
Those cats are taking tubing to another level. i almost would not mind seeing them on my lake. i do want to party with those cats!

Zach S
10-18-2004, 08:59 AM
I think there is quite a bit of technque. In order to become that good it has obviously taken a lot of hard crashes in other extreme sports to condition their bodies to handle that level of stupidity. :uglyhamme it does look like fun though. What do you want to bet it started with "hold my beer, I have an idea"

sfitzgerald351
10-18-2004, 10:49 AM
Wow! I thought that I had perfected stupid tubing tricks.... After seeing me taco tubes, jump one tuber over another and nicknaming my favorite manuver the 'circle of death' I can't seem to get many 'friends' to join me tubing anymore. But sky tubing... my friends will go for that. It was awesome! :headbang: I have to get a tower now....

Who says we have to grow up. As a buddy of mine says "I want the average of my physical age and my mental age to be 21"

tex
10-18-2004, 10:53 AM
Wow! I thought that I had perfected stupid tubing tricks.... After seeing me taco tubes, jump one tuber over another and nicknaming my favorite manuver the 'circle of death' I can't seem to get many 'friends' to join me tubing anymore. But sky tubing... my friends will go for that. It was awesome! :headbang: I have to get a tower now....

Who says we have to grow up. As a buddy of mine says "I want the average of my physical age and my mental age to be 21"

Did I read this right "i have to get a tower now..." in referring to tubing?

NeilM
10-18-2004, 11:19 AM
Yup.. I think you did... Kinda like buying a boat with a ski platform so you can teak surf.. :uglyhamme

nutbars... too funny to watch, though. Makes my still-not-totally-healed ribs ache...

Stevo, i'm not showing that video to my kids...

sfitzgerald351
10-18-2004, 01:00 PM

Let me rephrase... I now have yet ANOTHER reason to go spend an outrageous amount of money on my boat to get a tower (the first two reasons being for wakeboarding and to be able to store stuff on the tower so I can actually walk around my 1984 without killing myself). :) I don't have a tower now because the wake is soooo goood that I mostly want to slalom!

G-man
10-18-2004, 01:51 PM
I can't beleive they're not wearing a barefoot suit and more to protect the jewels. Maybe he won't be able to breed after that. I now have respect for tubers.

east tx skier
10-18-2004, 02:33 PM
What a waste of good wake. I kept waiting for someone to say, "PULL!"

Thrall
10-18-2004, 04:26 PM
I would have to refute the statement that " it takes a certain amount of skill" to do that. There is no control over that tube when it's 15' in the air. I think all that takes is a strong grip and a lotta beer!
I'd sure like to see someone doing that live, though.

east tx skier
10-18-2004, 04:33 PM
Sorry, for a minute there I thought you were refuting whether that was a waste of a good wake.

BriEOD
10-19-2004, 07:43 AM
Wow, that guy has some brass ball bearings!

dmac
10-19-2004, 08:00 AM
What a waste of good wake. I kept waiting for someone to say, "PULL!"

I'm not sure what I laughed harder at, the clip or the above evaluation.

That will keep me laughing until I show it to my teens who will go "COOL!!"

Good thing the season is over at the end of the month and I don't own a monster tube.............or a tower.

;)