PDA

View Full Version : Do we need to call RCMP?

Farmer Ted
07-30-2004, 05:21 PM
Anyone seen or heard from Andre? He hasn't been around the past couple of days.

MarkP
07-30-2004, 07:14 PM
I haven’t seen him for two days???

André
07-31-2004, 11:05 AM
:woohoo:
Honored that you noticed Tim...Thanks
Just took a couples of days off the boards(Good thing the old one is close!) to fully appreciate my last vacation week.Going back to work on Monday after 5 greats skiing weeks.
The boat is running like a Swiss watch(Knock on wood) but my skiing is going nowhere,i think i'm "overski"??? I'm stuck at 22 off and struggling to advance.
Cool that you hooked up with Brad for skiing!!! :cool:

P.S.
Let me know in advance if you're calling RCMP,I'll dismantle my basement "greenhouse"... ;)

east tx skier
07-31-2004, 12:27 PM
Ha! Good one, Andre. Drop the speed on the boat a bit. I've heard that 22off is tougher and have heard of skiers bypassing it for 28off (but I've heard mixed opinions on this). If you give up, send me the course. I need the practice.

Leroy
08-01-2004, 11:09 AM
Andre;
Ever hear of Dudley Do Right and Snidley Whiplash? Grew up with those RCMP stories.
Wish I had that condition where you have skied too much....you know it just seems like 5 work weeks ago you were going on vacation, my how time flies when you're having fun! Hope you had a great vacation and can remember the directions to work again!

André
08-01-2004, 11:33 AM
The office is South from where i live...If i missed my exit,i'll probably continue until Florida and spent the rest of my life there ...in a van down by the river!
Any vacations left for you?

Leroy
08-01-2004, 05:11 PM
Andre;

I'm living the American dream...4 or maybe it's 5 weeks vacation and normally take 2, 3 at the most!

Great article in Entrepreneur (I thnk) about what is wrong with us and why don't we take more vacations like people in Europe!

Will probably take a few days and then for now Thanksgiving we are in Las Vegas for soccer and just after Xmas again at Disney in Florida so that will take a few more days.

MarkP
08-01-2004, 09:50 PM
What’s wrong with us!! No vacation!! Ppfff!! I think we will be OK!!