PDA

View Full Version : Room for rent in south san jose.

sanddragon2004
06-06-2006, 12:58 PM
I am offering a room for rent in the blossom valley area, near santa teresa highschool in a great safe neighborhood. great location close to 85/87.

home is a 3bedroom 1200sq ft home with 2 bathrooms. Room available is aprox 10x10. With your own bathroom, and shower.
includes all utils paid, free cable internet. washer dryer,
I am seeking a male roomate between 20-30yrs. We party on the weekends, and play loud music during the week late at night. have a 2 car garage, and room to share the garage if you have dirtbikes, mtn bikes or what ever. Prefer an active clean drug free person.

Please email if intersted.

sanddragon2004@yahoo.com

rodltg2
06-06-2006, 01:46 PM
I am offering a room for rent in the blossom valley area, near santa teresa highschool in a great safe neighborhood. great location close to 85/87.

home is a 3bedroom 1200sq ft home with 2 bathrooms. Room available is aprox 10x10. With your own bathroom, and shower.
includes all utils paid, free cable internet. washer dryer,
I am seeking a male roomate between 20-30yrs. We party on the weekends, and play loud music during the week late at night. have a 2 car garage, and room to share the garage if you have dirtbikes, mtn bikes or what ever. Prefer an active clean drug free person.

Please email if intersted.

sanddragon2004@yahoo.com

sounds really tempting... :D

i you havent already , post this on craigslist. youl have better luck

LakePirate
06-06-2006, 01:49 PM
sounds really tempting... :D

I'm with you.

I wonder what the wife would say about that?