PDA

View Full Version : Thanking Tex for the Recipe

CoFooter
06-05-2006, 06:12 PM
Tex, gotta give my thanks for the Crab Boil recipe. I tried it at the lake Friday and everyone thought it was awesome. Turned out great. Here is my set-up if the picture works. Can't recommend this enough on your next lake party.

CoFooter
06-05-2006, 06:14 PM
Another one of the finished product. Thats me supervising with one of many tall frosties. Had three other couple over and still had leftovers. Thanks again.

tex
06-05-2006, 06:27 PM
No worries, I'm glad it worked out. I hope that you took all the credit but at least turned one frostie up for me! The set-up looked great!

wakebroad
06-05-2006, 06:42 PM
No worries, I'm glad it worked out. I hope that you took all the credit but at least turned one frostie up for me! The set-up looked great!

Man, that looks good! I wish I could find a bunch of friends to do something like that. I don't know what is wrong with the friends I have. The very few I have seem to be really LAZY. I need to figure out how to find some people like that. How do you do it????
I've lived in AZ for almost 12 years!!!! I'm from Texas and had lots of friends there.
:mad: