PDA

View Full Version : Another plug for MYMC/MC of Charlotte

6ballsisall
06-05-2006, 11:14 AM
Just wanted to give another plug to a great dealer and enthusiast of the sport.

Thru my massive super human strengths I managed to tear the strap off of my Approach bindings this weekend. I called Mike in Charlotte and without a bit of question Mike is sending me a replacement piece asap so I can get back on the water. Thanks Mike for being such a responsive provider to our sport! :headbang:

If we all had more dealers and proshops like you this sport would be TONS bigger!!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
06-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Kudos to MYMC, and ROCK ON BRUTHA JR!!!!! :steering: YOu da man ripping a approach binding!!! See why I made you a superhero? :D

6ballsisall
06-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Kudos to MYMC, and ROCK ON BRUTHA JR!!!!! :steering: YOu da man ripping a approach binding!!! See why I made you a superhero? :D

Yep, those superhero strengths are good and bad. I worry about the ski ropes breaking on me. Course if I ski behind a Bu' I am worried about the pylon ripping out!! :D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
06-05-2006, 11:30 AM
Well JR, even mortals have to worry about THAT happening 8p ;) :uglyhamme

bcampbe7
06-05-2006, 11:33 AM
Just wanted to give another plug to a great dealer and enthusiast of the sport.

Thru my massive super human strengths I managed to tear the strap off of my Approach bindings this weekend. I called Mike in Charlotte and without a bit of question Mike is sending me a replacement piece asap so I can get back on the water. Thanks Mike for being such a responsive provider to our sport! :headbang:

If we all had more dealers and proshops like you this sport would be TONS bigger!!

x2...

As I told Jeff, Mike is a great person to have on the MC sideline!