PDA

View Full Version : Must sell

richardsoncd
06-02-2006, 12:33 PM
My truck is still on the market...it has gotten to the must sell point so if any of you are looking for a good work truck, hunting truck, everyday vehicle, tow vehicle at a great price, I am willing to work with you, just send me a message.

http://www.tmcowners.com/market/showproduct.php?product=876

I would be willing to work out a partial or full delivery within reason. :steering:

shepherd
06-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Is that a full size (8') bed? I'm thinking about getting something that can carry my Harley and tow my boat when I need to evacuate for the next hurricane... :o

Why is it "must sell" ? Something wrong with it?

richardsoncd
06-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Is that a full size (8') bed? I'm thinking about getting something that can carry my Harley and tow my boat when I need to evacuate for the next hurricane... :o

Why is it "must sell" ? Something wrong with it?

It is an 8' bed. It is must sell because I have had it on the market for a couple of months and already have a new vehicle. My future-father-in law made me a great deal on his Grand Cherokee. If he hadn't done this I wouldn't be selling my truck. I just need to pay him at some point. The truck has never been recked, it has a few small dings, it has never had any mechanical damage or repairs, it has a clean carfax, and I did almost all the maintenance myself with Mobil 1 synthetics. Let me know if you are interested.

rodltg2
06-02-2006, 01:50 PM
if you were near me i would buy it!b perfect install trcuk to add to my fleet..

richardsoncd
06-02-2006, 03:26 PM
...I wish I was closer, meet in the middle? Find another TTer and do some skiing. Work Trip automatically into a ski trip. Probably still a bit too far. Good looking trucks though.