PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Reunion

playtherapy
06-01-2006, 02:02 PM
How do we go about registering for the East Coast Reunion at Lake Lanier? I'm not real good when it comes to computers, but I have looked everywhere I know and can't find a place to register and pay $
Sue & Ned

TMCNo1
06-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Go to "NEWS" forum, "MC Announces Three Major Reunions", go to "East Coast Reunion", and it will give you the register link!

Cloaked
06-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Go to "NEWS" forum, "MC Announces Three Major Reunions", go to "East Coast Reunion", and it will give you the register link!

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=125594&postcount=1

....then click on the Lake Lanier link on that web page. However, I do not see anything further announced on the Lake Lanier site for those dates....

TMCNo1
06-01-2006, 02:34 PM
TMC also posted another update somewhere on here but I can't find it, with all the motel #'s and info, maybe someone can find it or knows where it is at!

atlfootr
06-01-2006, 02:37 PM
TMC also posted another update somewhere on here but I can't find it, with all the motel #'s and info, maybe someone can find it or knows where it is at!Ask atlfootr, he lived on Lanier 9 yrs, he knows all .....

playtherapy
06-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Guys, forgive me, but I don't see "New" anywhere on my toolbar. I even tried clicking on the link Sporty sent and I did get the announcement, but when I tried to click to register nothing came up. HELP!

TMCNo1
06-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Guys, forgive me, but I don't see "New" anywhere on my toolbar. I even tried clicking on the link Sporty sent and I did get the announcement, but when I tried to click to register nothing came up. HELP!

Sue & Ned, go to post #3, this thread and click on link he posted and click on HERE in blue in the announcement, it will take you to the registration form.

TMCNo1
06-01-2006, 04:14 PM

Go to TT home page, click on team talk, look for forum with "NEWS", then to 3 major reunions, then East Coast reunion and find "here" to register, but you can use link in post #3

Believe me, I've been there with this stuff like you and am learning every day, if you still need help, and this is the Ned & Sue I think it is I'll try to call you or you call me!

playtherapy
06-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Thanks everyone, good talking to you by phone Harold. Spoke with Greg at MC and he is checking on our "pre" registration status. Told him I wanted to get my fees paid before the $ went up. He or the gal coordinating the reunion is to call me back. Again, thanks.

CaptCurt72
06-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Here is a generic link to the register for any MC event:

http://www.mastercraft.com/index.php?znfAction=ContactUsForm&contactWith_f=Events

Curtis

playtherapy
06-05-2006, 06:11 PM
Capt Curt hope to see you again this year in your cutty at the east coast reunion.
Ned & Sue.

playtherapy
06-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Curtis, are you going to attend and bring your MC Cutty?
Sue

CaptCurt72
06-06-2006, 01:50 PM
I sure am. I also have the Wego Kite Tube to play with (the women just love it).

My girlfriend just happens to have a house on Lake Lanier too, so I am ready to go.

Maybe you can stop by my place in Guntersville going one way or the other.

Curtis

Jim@BAWS
06-07-2006, 05:47 PM
I talked with MC Corp today Mr. Boerje and with Central WaterSports.
My understanding there are over 45 registrared boats already. MC Corp is doing another site review next week after the Mid America Reunion.
Bay Area WaterSports will have a small contingency to assist with the reunion. We will be arriving Thurs PM departing SUN AM.

Look foward to greeting and matching a bunch of faces with your screen names on the net

Jim@BAWS