PDA

View Full Version : need a boat this weekend

ntidsl
06-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Anyway have a 197 in the ohio area and feel like pulling a clinic!!!!

ntidsl
06-01-2006, 12:43 PM
I have Jodi Fisher coming in for a clinic this weekend and I'm going to have to pull it with all Malibus...my 2005 TT 197 is sitting in a garage without a fuel filter....nice huh....Can't seem to get anyone to step up....I'll compensate anyone for their time but I can't stand pulling 3 guys from this forum and 20 other skiers behind a malibu all weekend!!!

captain planet
06-01-2006, 01:31 PM
I think I would rather have my toenails pulled out than be pulled behind a bu all weekend. Sorry, I don't have a 197 to offer.

tex
06-01-2006, 01:40 PM
I have a 197 that is not being used this weekend. I'm sorry that it is here in Texas!

ntidsl
06-01-2006, 01:41 PM
Captain...hey You Interested In Mine...ill Get It Running For You Then Its All Your!

rodltg2
06-01-2006, 01:44 PM
I think I would rather have my toenails pulled out than be pulled behind a bu all weekend. Sorry, I don't have a 197 to offer.

wow, thas crazy!

ntidsl
06-01-2006, 01:49 PM
Yeah I Dont Turn Down Bu Pulls, I Ran My Personal Best Yesterday Behind A Bu...but There Are People From This Forum Who Are Coming To The Clinic And Jodi Fisher Is A Mc Sponsored Skier. Its Embarassing To Be Honest...rod You Sure Do Catch A Lot Of Grief Here...

Mag_Red
06-01-2006, 01:51 PM
Have you seen if Hern is interested in supplying a boat?? They have a 05 yellow 197 that's just stiing there

ntidsl
06-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Yeah Im Not Sure If They Would Want To With A Brand New Boat With Zero Hours Having Guys Skiing 38 Off For The First Hour...plus No Perfect Pass...mag You May Have To Ski Behind A Bu Buddy!!! You're Still Coming Right?

Jim@BAWS
06-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Call me Thurs I can overnight a FUEL filter fro install on Friday

No Current FUEL FILTER in stock...give me a break

Jim@BAWS

(813) 996 2297

I have Jodi Fisher coming in for a clinic this weekend and I'm going to have to pull it with all Malibus...my 2005 TT 197 is sitting in a garage without a fuel filter....nice huh....Can't seem to get anyone to step up....I'll compensate anyone for their time but I can't stand pulling 3 guys from this forum and 20 other skiers behind a malibu all weekend!!!

rodltg2
06-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Yeah I Dont Turn Down Bu Pulls, I Ran My Personal Best Yesterday Behind A Bu...but There Are People From This Forum Who Are Coming To The Clinic And Jodi Fisher Is A Mc Sponsored Skier. Its Embarassing To Be Honest...rod You Sure Do Catch A Lot Of Grief Here...

no i get it, we had a malibu crew clinic in april and if i had showed up with an mc it would have been embarrsing...

i know i get alot of grief , but thats what i get owniong a bu and posting on an mc site. most people here arent that ignorant anyway..

ntidsl
06-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Jim I'm Gonna Call You But I Also Need The Gasket And Washers Too!!! They Had No Washers And Told Mne To Reuse The Old Ones? I Heard These Are One Time Use, Right?

ntidsl
06-01-2006, 02:14 PM
Okay So Jim At Bay Area Waterspoprts Is The Savior Again!!! He Is Sending Me A Whole Fuel Pump Assembly And Filter Overnight!!! I Wish I Lived In Florida Just To Be Closer To That Dude...he's A Savior!!! I Dont Know That Guy From Adam And He Contacts Me And Tells Me He's Overnighting Me One And Wouldnt Even Take My Cc Number.

Wow!!!

Mag_Red
06-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Yeah Im Not Sure If They Would Want To With A Brand New Boat With Zero Hours Having Guys Skiing 38 Off For The First Hour...plus No Perfect Pass...mag You May Have To Ski Behind A Bu Buddy!!! You're Still Coming Right?
I'll be there Monday :dance:

captain planet
06-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Captain...hey You Interested In Mine...ill Get It Running For You Then Its All Your!
I have to be honest, the 05 TT is the sexiest boat MC has put on the water in my eyes. :love: I have not been shy about my affection for those boats, but because my wife and I are buying a new house here in the next few months, a new boat is out for now. I really would like to say I am interested, but I don't want to jerk you around.

peason
06-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Okay So Jim At Bay Area Waterspoprts Is The Savior Again!!! He Is Sending Me A Whole Fuel Pump Assembly And Filter Overnight!!! I Wish I Lived In Florida Just To Be Closer To That Dude...he's A Savior!!! I Dont Know That Guy From Adam And He Contacts Me And Tells Me He's Overnighting Me One And Wouldnt Even Take My Cc Number.

Wow!!!

Jim is the man! :woohoo: WOW that is great! Have a great time on the water.

ntidsl
06-01-2006, 05:43 PM
i think i will put it up for sale though after this weekend, if anyone is interested let me know

tex
06-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Jim rocks-He does business the way it should be done!

Ryan
06-01-2006, 05:52 PM

Wow, that is sayin' something right there. I had my two big toenails pulled off one by one and I can tell ya, that's no party.

rodltg2
06-01-2006, 06:33 PM
i think i will put it up for sale though after this weekend, if anyone is interested let me know
me me me mee :D