PDA

View Full Version : This is how it's done, POLLS! Skidog Videos!

TMCNo1
05-31-2006, 10:50 PM
If Skidog came out with a series of videos "Brunswick Girls Gone Wild", would you watch it?

Hoosier Bob
05-31-2006, 10:55 PM
Yes and YES! 8p If Skidog came out with a series of videos "Brunswick Girls Gone Wild", would you watch it?

SkiDog
05-31-2006, 10:58 PM
TMC#1, you have done it now!!!!!!!!!!! Game on! However, you can believe, that if & when, I do make this video, it will be well worth the price of admission! They don't call me 'The Extractor', for nothin! :headbang:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-31-2006, 11:09 PM
Hey, I am all over the soundtrack idea. :cool: In fact, I have the idea in my head right now......Here's what I got so far:

(for the non imaginative ones here, Imagine a car chase seen from CHIPS, the background music.....thats what its gonna sound like)

for the imaginative ones here, imagine this:

like this, Boom Chicka boump booowww.....boom biiirrrr ya know, the ol funky bass line with an envelope filter effect on it, a classic chicka chicka walka-walka Dunlop wah wah sound on the guitar, some 70's disco string section thrown in for good measure and maybe an earth wind and fire horn section!! yea!!! :headbang: :woohoo: THis is gonna rule!!! dayum I love music!!

SkiDog
05-31-2006, 11:14 PM
Damnnnnnn, and you were wondering just what chart you were off of?! I mean, you are the MAN UMP! With your musicial talent, and my Extracting talent, just think how far we could go! To the moon, Alice!
Lets not ferget #1 either. He could be our boat polisher when he's not out mowing our estates with the custom John Deere! :D

Hoosier Bob
05-31-2006, 11:18 PM
I may want to change my vote! 8p Hey, I am all over the soundtrack idea. :cool: In fact, I have the idea in my head right now......Here's what I got so far:

(for the non imaginative ones here, Imagine a car chase seen from CHIPS, the background music.....thats what its gonna sound like)

like this, Boom Chicka boump booowww.....boom biiirrrr ya know, the ol funky bass line with an envelope filter effect on it, a classic chicka chicka walka-walka Dunlop wah wah sound on the guitar, some 70's disco string section thrown in for good measure and maybe an earth wind and fire horn section!! yea!!! :headbang: :woohoo: THis is gonna rule!!! dayum I love music!!

TMCNo1
05-31-2006, 11:24 PM
Hey, I am all over the soundtrack idea. :cool: In fact, I have the idea in my head right now......Here's what I got so far:

Whut he said?
I was thinking more in the line of "Chatiots of Fire", "Dukes of Hazzard" and "Smokey and the Bandit" all rolled into one type music!

Hoosier Bob
05-31-2006, 11:27 PM
I was thinking more along the line of Bob and Tom's Camel Toe! :D Whut he said?
I was thinking more in the line of "Chatiots of Fire", "Dukes of Hazzard" and "Smokey and the Bandit" all rolled into one type music!

TMCNo1
05-31-2006, 11:29 PM
Damnnnnnn, when he's not out mowing our estates with the custom John Deere! :D

Flames and all, "Nothin' runs like a Deere in heat"!

Hoosier Bob
05-31-2006, 11:31 PM
So do you guys really do this sober? Just something I heard. :confused:

SkiDog
05-31-2006, 11:31 PM
I was thinking more along the line of Bob and Tom's Camel Toe! :D

Now, heres a man who knows the finer things in life!!!!!!!!!!!!! We gotta make a place for HB too! :toast:

05-31-2006, 11:33 PM
I may want to change my vote! 8p
Too Late Hoosier, you hooked your chain to this truck already!

SKidog, YOU my friend are da man! Yes, we are going places. we are the fasizzle da schnizzle or whatever thats called. We may be the next Steven Spielberg and Quincy Jones type duo. or George Lucas and Danny Elfman or well you get the point. We are success waiting to happen you and I. and we will NOT forget No1! he is like a brother to me :wavey: bruthas from different muthas... dont worry man, we wont forget our buds here, Lakey, NO1, Hoosier, Leroy, Stevo, Mari, JR, Erk, Mag, we will get em all gravy jobs in our cinematic empire ;)

TMCNo1
05-31-2006, 11:34 PM
Now, heres a man who knows the finer things in life!!!!!!!!!!!!! We gotta make a place for HB too! :toast:

HB can give counceling after they see the video!

05-31-2006, 11:34 PM
So do you guys really do this sober? Just something I heard. :confused:
do what sober? conduct polls, and post on TT?? :confused: Please clarify HB :confused:

SkiDog
05-31-2006, 11:43 PM
Too Late Hoosier, you hooked your chain to this truck already!

SKidog, YOU my friend are da man! Yes, we are going places. we are the fasizzle da schnizzle or whatever thats called. We may be the next Steven Spielberg and Quincy Jones type duo. or George Lucas and Danny Elfman or well you get the point. We are success waiting to happen you and I. and we will NOT forget No1! he is like a brother to me :wavey: bruthas from different muthas... dont worry man, we wont forget our buds here, Lakey, NO1, Hoosier, Leroy, Stevo, Mari, JR, Erk, Mag, we will get em all gravy jobs in our cinematic empire ;)

Lets not ferget ole Foiling fool either! He just might be able to sling together our Super Sonic Website! Complete with pics from the first edition of Brunswick Girls Gone Wild DVD! He may be new to this crazy bunch of (well, you get the picture), But he is certainly deserving of a spot on our roster! I'm sure UMP can come up with a roady position or something.

Hoosier Bob
05-31-2006, 11:45 PM
Councelling is for the "WATCHERS" thread! UMP, are you implying that I am sober? If I had a glove on I would remove it and thrust toward your face! :D do what sober? conduct polls, and post on TT?? :confused: Please clarify HB :confused:

TMCNo1
05-31-2006, 11:46 PM
Alan Jackson won't have nothing on y'all with his "Chattahoochiecoochie" song, skiing behind a dark boat.
MC will have to set up a DVD player and a big screen TV in the Museum, Hall of Fame, ProShop and Outlet Store for public viewing since it will be filmed on Skidog's MasterCraft. It don't get no better than that!

SkiDog
05-31-2006, 11:59 PM
Alan Jackson won't have nothing on y'all with his "Chattahoochiecoochie" song, skiing behind a dark boat.
MC will have to set up a DVD player and a big screen TV in the Museum, Hall of Fame, ProShop and Outlet Store for public viewing since it will be filmed on Skidog's MasterCraft. It don't get no better than that!

Would you like me to post a picture of it? OK, here it is! See if you can locate the 12 hidden cameras on board!

06-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Councelling is for the "WATCHERS" thread! UMP, are you implying that I am sober? If I had a glove on I would remove it and thrust toward your face! :D
I do everything sober HB. :D EVERYTHING!!!

Hoosier Bob
06-01-2006, 12:02 AM
Oh yeah! That one is hidden really well! ;) Would you like me to post a picture of it? OK, here it is! See if you can locate the 12 hidden cameras on board!

TMCNo1
06-01-2006, 12:05 AM
Would you like me to post a picture of it? OK, here it is! See if you can locate the 12 hidden cameras on board!

I found them all, they're everywhere, they're everywhere! Even a SKYCAM!

Hoosier Bob
06-01-2006, 12:13 AM
Hey anyone need a used Liver?

06-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Hey anyone need a used Liver?
Tex may need one after this recovery on Vikes and bombay. ;)

Why, you selling yours HB? at least its seasoned....

Hoosier Bob
06-01-2006, 12:22 AM
Can you smell what the HOOSIER is COOKIN? :D It's my skull! 8p Tex may need one after this recovery on Vikes and bombay. ;)

Why, you selling yours HB? at least its seasoned....

06-01-2006, 12:28 AM
Can you smell what the HOOSIER is COOKIN? :D It's my skull! 8p
I hear ya! Speaking of cooking, whats up with all the guys on the MM2.67896092835 thread talking food, that wont come over and visit us on this thread?? are we lepers or something??

Hoosier Bob
06-01-2006, 12:39 AM
Hoosier is drinkin', be very affraid! ;) I hear ya! Speaking of cooking, whats up with all the guys on the MM2.67896092835 thread talking food, that wont come over and visit us on this thread?? are we lepers or something??

PendO
06-01-2006, 01:59 AM
Hoosier is drinkin', be very affraid! ;)

You say this like it is different than normal?

LakePirate
06-01-2006, 12:00 PM
One quick question before I vote.

Are the Girls going to be from Brunswick? or can they be from other Coastal Empire towns, like Statesboro or Jesup?

Leroy
06-01-2006, 12:11 PM
What is extraction? if that can be answered here.....guess i've never heard that expression but everyone else has!

I have adobe premier elements so I can product the video, send all the raw clips to me and I'll edit it!

TMCNo1
06-01-2006, 03:08 PM
What is extraction?

It's the patented process, by which Skidog, in his boat, strategically removes pink female turn bouys from their containers, if you get my drift! His boat is named the "EXTRACTOR"!

TMCNo1
06-01-2006, 03:12 PM
One quick question before I vote.

Are the Girls going to be from Brunswick?

YES for now, the second video will be "Tampa Girls Gone Wild" and the 3rd will be "Ghetto Girls Gone Wild"!

SkiDog
06-01-2006, 03:16 PM
OK #1, I guess i'm gonna have to send you back to school! It's not just in my boat that do my best work, but pretty much anywhere that the opportunity arises! The ole girl just has that charm about it to make my job a little easier, thats all. Watch me, you'll learn! :D

SkiDog
06-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Lets not forget Land-O-Lakes Girls Gone Wild!

TMCNo1
06-01-2006, 03:27 PM
Lets not forget Land-O-Lakes Girls Gone Wild!

Yea, that what I was suppose to be saying when I said Tampa, L-O-L can be second then, Tampa #4! Who's on first?

TMCNo1
06-01-2006, 03:33 PM
OK #1, I guess i'm gonna have to send you back to school! It's not just in my boat that do my best work, but pretty much anywhere that the opportunity arises! The ole girl just has that charm about it to make my job a little easier, thats all. Watch me, you'll learn! :D

????????????Parking lots, Balconies, Hot Tubs, Pools, Elevators, should I go on, I've known you going on 16 years now and you are my "American Idol"! THIS MAN HAS TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have seen you work your magic, what I saw in the parking lot after the 2000 reunion is more precious to me than the Best of Show trophy!
There is a new talent show coming on with Simon Cowell and Regis Philben, has you auditioned for it yet!

shepherd
06-01-2006, 04:43 PM

like this, Boom Chicka boump booowww.....boom biiirrrr ya know, the ol funky bass

Thanks UMP! That's my new signature. :cool:

TMCNo1
06-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Thanks UMP! That's my new signature. :cool:

Royalties, Royalties, UMP, you should get your cut and buy the new Provost Luxury Motor Coach with a trailer hitch! You and the GF can do the real TOUR thing! Terry Labonte Chevrolet down here sells some nice'uns.

SkiDog
06-01-2006, 08:22 PM
????????????Parking lots, Balconies, Hot Tubs, Pools, Elevators, should I go on, I've known you going on 16 years now and you are my "American Idol"! THIS MAN HAS TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have seen you work your magic, what I saw in the parking lot after the 2000 reunion is more precious to me than the Best of Show trophy!
There is a new talent show coming on with Simon Cowell and Regis Philben, has you auditioned for it yet!

I appreciate all the cu dos #1! However, I'm not sure just what you saw (or think you saw) in the parking lot at the illustrious Cypress Gardens Hotel. Refresh my memory please. That whole weekend was a blurr! Good times had by all! Especially, Me, Cliff(foiling fool), and Crotty! That place will NEVER be the same after that weekend! The thing I regret most is that I think there are hidden camera's all over the place in the Gardens! Some guards are probably still watching THOSE videos! We took a different route back from the dinner cruise, got lost, but made the best of it, then came out in the back side of the park. The guards were not too happy with the sex of us! I mean SIX of us! :D :D :D

TMCNo1
06-01-2006, 09:32 PM
I appreciate all the cu dos #1! However, I'm not sure just what you saw (or think you saw) in the parking lot at the illustrious Cypress Gardens Hotel. Refresh my memory please. That whole weekend was a blurr! Good times had by all! Especially, Me, Cliff(foiling fool), and Crotty! That place will NEVER be the same after that weekend! The thing I regret most is that I think there are hidden camera's all over the place in the Gardens! Some guards are probably still watching THOSE videos! We took a different route back from the dinner cruise, got lost, but made the best of it, then came out in the back side of the park. The guards were not too happy with the sex of us! I mean SIX of us! :D :D :D

After the sex of you got back to the hotel, the girls were in Cliff's boat and you talked them into giving me one more award, well, they let them puppies breathe and I thought they had robbed a jewelry store on the way back from the dinner cruise. I think I saw yellow water running down Crotty's leg. He didn't know whether to flip or fly, he did neither one, it hung him up.

sassydog
06-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Bruskwick? :confused: you mean like the bowling company? :( you mean female bowlers gone wild? :eek: eh. who am i kidding, i'm hornier than a high school jazz band. of course i'd watch pro women bowlers take their tops off for money and booze. :headbang:

SkiDog
06-01-2006, 10:44 PM
No bowling balls here!!!!!!!! :eek3: Maybe BLUE balls! :D :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
06-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Bruskwick? :confused: you mean like the bowling company? :( you mean female bowlers gone wild? :eek: eh. who am i kidding, i'm hornier than a high school jazz band. of course i'd watch pro women bowlers take their tops off for money and booze. :headbang:

It was to be a good video till the bowling balls started flying everwhere, cause the maintenance man wasn't using Craftsman tools!

SkiDog
06-03-2006, 11:16 AM
:friday: :firejump: I'm working on a new video called Girls of the South, North, East, & West Gone Wild! I need contributions though! No money, just content!
#1 will be the assistant editor, and chief judge, UMP is gonna provide ALL background music, Bradamerry will be in charge of distribution, J J Splatter (some of you don't know him-too bad), will head up the graphic design for the cover, Jim @BAWS will be the limo driver, Milk will be behind the scenes, just because I said so, Easty will be our attorney(just in case!), And the rest of this board will provide all the necessary items that will make this vid a smashing success! Any questions?! :cool:

SkiDog
06-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Where is everybody? At the lake?!

06-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Im at work. leaving in about 7 minutes :D

TMCNo1
06-03-2006, 02:02 PM

Thunderstorms, so I'm shooting clips for the "S-N-E-W Girls Gone Wild" video!

SkiDog
06-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Film @ 11:00

TMCNo1
06-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Film @ 11:00

Informmercial @ 2:30am

S-N-E-W Girls Gone Wild for $19.95 + $6.95 shipping and handling. BUT WAIT, WE HAVE A SPECIAL OFFER!

We have operators standing by and if you are one of the next 100 callers in the next 10 minutes we will throw in the following at no extra charge:
-Brunswick Girls Gone Wild!
-Land-O-Lakes Girls Gone Wild!
-Tampa Bay Girls Gone Wild!
-Brunswick Bowling Alley Girls Gone Wild!
-Ghetto Girls Gone wild!
Hurry, call now while supplies last!

SkiDog
06-05-2006, 03:36 PM
You forgot to put the phone # in the ad. Its 1-900-GET-NAKID. If you're gonna leave out impotent info like that, then I might jest have to find me some more quailified help #1! Don't make any more mistakes like that as they could be costly!

TMCNo1
06-05-2006, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=skidog]You forgot to put the phone # in the ad. Its 1-900-GET-NAKID. If you're gonna leave out impotent info like that, then I might jest have to find me some more quailified help #1! Don't make any more mistakes like that as they could be costly![/QUOTE

I figgered they could get the # off the infommercial at 2:30 am, this ain't rocket science, ya know! :eek:
Just talked back to the bossman, I'm in trouble now?

SkiDog
06-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Not as lomg as you're paying for the beer & wings @ Hooters! :uglyhamme