PDA

View Full Version : Trailer guide covers.....

Mag_Red
10-12-2004, 08:34 PM
:rant: Is anyone else having problems with them falling apart??? My driver's side was replaced once already and the second one is starting to come apart. :mad: MIne were supplied by my dealer so they may not be the "Mastercraft" official guide covers as these also have the dealership name on them.

lakes Rick
10-12-2004, 09:46 PM
The white Mastercraft lettering rubs off on my rub rail....

captkidd
10-13-2004, 01:49 PM
I bought a set from Ski Limited 10 years ago, and the original nylon covers wore out pretty fast. I took them to an upholstery shop and had some new covers made out of a heavier fabric. They are just plain black with no lettering, but they've held up very well. I also have a pair of blue MC covers that I use only for boat shows, reunions, etc. (since they're so expensive and so hard to find).

bcampbe7
10-13-2004, 02:00 PM
I have some black official MasterCraft ones that I removed because of the lettering rubbing off onto the rub rail. Just taking up room in the garage now. Trying to think of a way to use them.

east tx skier
10-13-2004, 02:28 PM
I'm wearing the underfoam down pretty good. I figure I'll get some pipe insullation to replace it. The white rubs off a bit, too, but not too bad.

Mag_Red
10-13-2004, 03:33 PM
:confused: Sounds like every one has some issues with these.

east tx skier
10-13-2004, 03:49 PM
I'd probably have worse things to deal with if I didn't have them.