PDA

View Full Version : In His Wakes help

tex
05-31-2006, 12:39 PM
My club, www.metroplexskiclub is sponsoring an In His Wakes day at our site. Check out the website http://www.inhiswakes.com/ It is a great cause and is going to be on June 4th. Here is what I need...I need some help on that day. Is there anybody from the DFW area that would like to help out ? You can also sponsor a kid at $30 a kid. That pays for their participant packet which includes one of Kristi's books, a medal, and shirt. If you feel you could help or want to send money quickly get in touch with Terri Stoker at 817-691-0503. She is great and could use the help. I have had friends who have done this in the past and they loved it. I was scheduled to drive and ski an exhibition but that will have to wait til next year. PLEASE HELP US OUT!

Right now we need volunteers!

Thanks to my MC brothers and sisters!

tex
06-04-2006, 04:32 PM
I went out this morning to check out our In His Wakes day. It was my first outing without a chaperon since surgery. Wow, what an amazing thing. It was so cool watching all these kids who have never been behind a boat before. I did break doctor's/wife's orders and slide behind the wheel for awhile. I drove one of Texas Mastercraft's TT to pull some jumping, wakeboarders, and a pyramid. It was great to be back on the water! Holy chit does that TT get up and go!

Any of you guys that have ski sites should consider doing one of these at your sites

jeverett
06-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Dude I wish I was in the DFW area that would be great. My sister lives in Austin and my Mom lives in Huston. I have been to thier web and I wonder what it take to put on an event like that.

tex
06-04-2006, 07:20 PM
PM me and I can hook you up with the right people. It may take me a day but it will be well worth it. It is a great way to spend a day at the lake.

Hoosier Bob
06-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Hey Tex I just got in from dirtbikin'! To,you know, to read this clearly and totally understand but my initial reaction is for 30 bucks and a kid skis ok! PM me with info and I will skip a case of beer for a kid! ;)
Hoosier!

Doug G
06-04-2006, 11:02 PM
Tex,

Cudos to you! I have been to the web site a couple of times and have been contemplating the idea. How was it to organize and put together?

tex
06-04-2006, 11:30 PM
doug, pm me and i will hook you up with the girl who can give you exact details.

thanks,

Mike

tex
11-15-2007, 12:19 AM
Support this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farmer Ted
11-15-2007, 12:20 AM
Let me know if you need any banners or decals.