PDA

View Full Version : Registration decals

MikeLundberg
05-31-2006, 12:59 AM
I need to put registration numbers on my boat(red) I want to put white script letters on it but cant find any anywhere. what type of letters do u guys have on your boats? and any suggestions for me?

erkoehler
05-31-2006, 01:01 AM
PM at you....

tvlaz
05-31-2006, 01:12 AM
www.domednumbers.com

Can't go wrong with these registration numbers/letters. Their website has a web based ordering interface which I don't see any script type fonts, but they can match the font of the year/make boat you own (body and outline colors are options as well). They may be able to customize something for you.

I was in a wicked rush for my numbers and called and spoke with Andy. I had my numbers in 48hrs. The numbers/letters come laid out for you so you can just start by sticking the first number and peel the backing off for easy and proper alignment.

Great service, numbers look great on the boat.

dapicatti
05-31-2006, 09:30 AM
www.domednumbers.com

Can't go wrong with these registration numbers/letters. Their website has a web based ordering interface which I don't see any script type fonts, but they can match the font of the year/make boat you own (body and outline colors are options as well). They may be able to customize something for you.

I was in a wicked rush for my numbers and called and spoke with Andy. I had my numbers in 48hrs. The numbers/letters come laid out for you so you can just start by sticking the first number and peel the backing off for easy and proper alignment.

Great service, numbers look great on the boat.

Any pictures to share with us? Would love to see them, I am waiting to order mine as soon as registration arrives for our X-2 :wavey:

corey
05-31-2006, 11:42 AM
You might want to check your local laws, I know in MN script fonts are not legal for registration numbers.

Evan Jones
05-31-2006, 12:02 PM
Most sign shops (e.g. Fast Signs franchises) can make up custom reg numbers in any font you want.

starman205
05-31-2006, 12:02 PM
Chek out this thread!!!!!!!! :)

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=5234&highlight=registration+numbers

MikeLundberg
05-31-2006, 11:51 PM
I thnk since I cant have script(according to corey's post) anybody know where I can get letters like this-
http://i3.tinypic.com/11ak521.jpg

limegreen
06-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Maybe Decal Works. They do similar trick stuff for dirtbike numbers.