PDA

View Full Version : PS 197 bow light gone!

Kevin Hickey
05-30-2006, 07:09 AM
Believe it or not, over the holiday weekend someone stole the bow light off my '05 197. The were nice about it; they disconnected the wires instead of cutting them, but nonetheless the light is gone! Getting to the wiring is difficult at best unless the front-most back cushion can be removed. Does anyone know if it can be removed and, if so, how? Also, I now need to replace the light. Where do I get a replacement? Thanks in advance for your help.

Farmer Ted
05-30-2006, 08:39 AM
Believe it or not, over the holiday weekend someone stole the bow light off my '05 197. The were nice about it; they disconnected the wires instead of cutting them, but nonetheless the light is gone! Getting to the wiring is difficult at best unless the front-most back cushion can be removed. Does anyone know if it can be removed and, if so, how? Also, I now need to replace the light. Where do I get a replacement? Thanks in advance for your help.

you should be able to get one from any marine store, verify with a dealer but it was probably made by Attwood