PDA

View Full Version : Tubing Fun

phecksel
05-29-2006, 10:16 PM
Yea Yea Yea :)

Body beat to crap... it's a B* getting old. Skied two days ago, and only did one set. Skied again this morning, 1 set of six, and second set of TWO passes, I was toast. This year isn't looking so good on the front end. Tortured the kids on the tube, hey they loved it!

Then comes the phone call after dinner, ya gotta come try this. Something like y'all watch this :) Figure this was good enough reason to grab the camera too.

http://www.bellevillelakewaterski.com/Images/Members/Cerrone/DSC_1704.jpg

Hoosier Bob
05-29-2006, 10:19 PM
I was about to blow you crap about being old! Then I saw you are old! ;) Ben Gay, Hot Tub, Advil, Beer and Vicodin. Yes all at the same time! ;)

Mi.mc
05-29-2006, 10:24 PM
i took my first tube run of the season today- along with 2 slalom runs..... i can hardly feel my arms....

btw i got an obrien seige mapple for my birthday with dual wiley bindings.....
yum

Farmer Ted
05-29-2006, 10:25 PM
I was about to blow you crap about being old! Then I saw you are old! ;) Ben Gay, Hot Tub, Advil, Beer and Vicodin. Yes all at the same time! ;)

Biofreeze is the nectar of the gods.....

Hoosier Bob
05-29-2006, 10:35 PM
Sorry Farmer I forgot that one! Do you cook it or just shoot it? ;) Biofreeze is the nectar of the gods.....

Farmer Ted
05-29-2006, 11:16 PM
Sorry Farmer I forgot that one! Do you cook it or just shoot it? ;)

I keep telling the girl at the Chiropractor that I'm going to liberate her 1 gallon bottle of Biofreeze everytime I'm in there. That stuff works!
I'd snort it, shoot it, eat it, anyway I can get it.

Hoosier Bob
05-30-2006, 09:11 AM
Never heard of it, prescription? I begin every morning as Fred Sanford. I have to walk around like that for about 20 minutes until everything cracks! :confused: I keep telling the girl at the Chiropractor that I'm going to liberate her 1 gallon bottle of Biofreeze everytime I'm in there. That stuff works!
I'd snort it, shoot it, eat it, anyway I can get it.

bigmac
05-30-2006, 09:21 AM
Never heard of it, prescription? I begin every morning as Fred Sanford. I have to walk around like that for about 20 minutes until everything cracks! :confused:

Not prescription - it's a holistic nostrum.

Be warned HB. It contains an herbal extract. It is NOT synthetic...

:)

Hoosier Bob
05-30-2006, 09:23 AM
What does it cure? :confused:
Not prescription - it's a holistic nostrum.

Be warned HB. It contains an herbal extract. It is NOT synthetic...

:)

bigmac
05-30-2006, 09:52 AM
What does it cure? :confused:Everything, as far as I can tell.

http://www.biofreeze.com/

;)

phecksel
05-30-2006, 12:17 PM
B* :)

This year was exceptionally bad
Did I happen to mention the 40+ bags of cement I poured earlier last week repairing my dangerous steps leading to the lake? How about the $#%$&^ hot tub I got conned into helping move monday afternoon. Hot tub owner did less work then any of his slaves did :(

phecksel
05-31-2006, 11:33 AM
Biofreeze is the nectar of the gods.....

Sample product on it's way