PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy MC wakeboard rack for an '03 X2?

tunedportcj5
05-28-2006, 01:50 AM
Unfortunatley one of our wakeboard racks was damaged and we need a replacement. :cry: Where would be the best place to get one. Are there other places besides a dealer? Maybe someone has one laying around? :worthy:

We just need 1 fork (whatever you call them) on 1 side.

Thanks!
David

PapaJoe
05-28-2006, 10:21 AM
I saw some on eBay a few weeks ago... I forget the company that makes the zero flex flier towers??? But, I know somebody on this board knows....

JOE

AIRCANX09
05-28-2006, 10:24 AM
I purchaed a single rack from Mastercraft of charlotte. see mymastercraft.com. E mail Mike and he will set you up. I did however pay a ton ($150) for freight to Canada ( alberta ) but my local m/c dealer would not sell just one. There was someone selling them on the marketplace on this site, but I/m unsure if he/shee will reak them up singally(sp)

Ryan
05-28-2006, 12:39 PM
Unfortunatley one of our wakeboard racks was damaged and we need a replacement. :cry:

I'd love to hear the rest of that story on how the racks got 'damaged'! I'm guessing it had something to do with backing into the garage??

tunedportcj5
05-28-2006, 01:39 PM
I'd love to hear the rest of that story on how the racks got 'damaged'! I'm guessing it had something to do with backing into the garage??

Nope.. someone left the rack extended and the ski line got caught around it. All having a good time and not paying attention... damnit

TOO-TALL
05-28-2006, 10:26 PM
Look on wakeboarder.com in the for sale section I saw some on there a few weeks ago.Also check ebay I saw some last week

Workin' 4 Toys
05-30-2006, 11:01 AM
Auction sites often, Not sure why though....:confused: