PDA

View Full Version : Happy Memorial Day weekend!

TMCNo1
05-26-2006, 03:24 PM
I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend, they find all their memorial eggs, all their fireworks go off and the hamburgers and hot dogs are all cooked to perfection. :popcorn:

Be safe and careful out there on the waters of the world. we all want you and your boat back here after the holiday! :steering:

Ryan
05-26-2006, 04:55 PM
You too TMC#1. Hey, what's with the eggs?

The only water I'll be in is surfing at the beach. Sadly, I have a no skiing policy on summer-holiday weekends. For the rest of you daredevils heading out to ski this weekend - be safe.

Tennesseeski
05-26-2006, 05:11 PM
:friday: Yes, everyone be safe. I am going to brave the crowd since I am getting my "new for me" boat in the morning! :D

Ric
05-26-2006, 05:48 PM
Remember the Heroes!

M-Funf
05-26-2006, 06:34 PM
Remember the Heroes!

Spot on with that one, Ric!

We'll be buying all the drinks for anyone who comes into our bar in uniform tonight.

It's not much considering what they've done for us to defend our freedom, but it's something...

Davo
05-27-2006, 12:25 AM
Spot on with that one, Ric!

We'll be buying all the drinks for anyone who comes into our bar in uniform tonight.
It's not much considering what they've done for us to defend our freedom, but it's something...

Good call fellas. I'll be flying the American flag on the boat and the house this weekend.

I'll be braving an early morning river set on Sunday. I'm hopin' most of the river "rats" will be too hung over to be out early. :D

bcampbe7
05-27-2006, 10:31 AM
Great thread harold! :headbang:

God Bless the armed forces, especially those who have lost their lives fighting for our freedom. :toast:

tex
05-27-2006, 02:52 PM
Enjoy the lake this weekend! I will be sitting on the couch. Go ski hard!

SkiDog
05-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Damn, we were going to take the boat and take a cruise to dinner tonight, but the weather has turned crappy! Imagine that! Oh well, maybe a midnight boob cruise is on the horizon! :toast:

6ballsisall
05-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Many have said it already and I'll echo that. Lets enjoy a safe long weekend and remember what we are to be remembering/celebrating. If there are any veterans/armed force members on this site THANK YOU for all you've done for our country!!! Ski sets and beer are on me whenever you make it my way!!

Footin
05-28-2006, 06:49 PM
I spoke with a Solider today in the airport in Amsterdam, he was on his way back to Iraq. It made me feel bad that i was upset I was not spending the weekend on the lake or with my family.

Remember the people keeping us free and safe.

atlfootr
05-28-2006, 11:18 PM
I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend, they find all their memorial eggs, all their fireworks go off and the hamburgers and hot dogs are all cooked to perfection. :popcorn:I had all the above, thanks -- U2.
Let's remember those that fought the fight, for FREEDOM!

ss4000+
05-29-2006, 01:09 AM
Been on our own ski lake Fir Sat Sun and going Mon, almost tired but you got to go, Be safe :steering: :banana: :steering:

LD Hardwick
05-29-2006, 04:22 AM
I would like to request that if you know a veteran, tell them thank you. Likewise if you don't get to a nursing home or VA hospital. These veterans need to know we appreciate what they have done. I am currently at work in Lagos, Nigeria an let me tell you brother, I kiss the ground everytime I get back to the states. I'll be heading that way in about 24hrs. gas up the Mastercraft!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR VETERANS!!!!!!

SkiDog
05-29-2006, 10:29 AM
I would like to request that if you know a veteran, tell them thank you. Likewise if you don't get to a nursing home or VA hospital. These veterans need to know we appreciate what they have done. I am currently at work in Lagos, Nigeria an let me tell you brother, I kiss the ground everytime I get back to the states. I'll be heading that way in about 24hrs. gas up the Mastercraft!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR VETERANS!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy:

BriEOD
05-29-2006, 12:13 PM
We went up to the Silver River in Ocala yesterday and putted down to Silver Springs (you can only idle). It was pretty cool. You can see clear to the bottom. We saw some mokeys, fish, gators, turtles, birds. The kids loved it.

6ballsisall
05-29-2006, 12:16 PM
We went up to the Silver River in Ocala yesterday and putted down to Silver Springs (you can only idle). It was pretty cool. You can see clear to the bottom. We saw some mokeys, fish, gators, turtles, birds. The kids loved it.

Sounds like fun Brieod! Any pics?

Thanks Brian, I know you are a veteran. My family and I owe you a lot!!

BriEOD
05-29-2006, 12:18 PM
No, we left the camera in the truck. It is a pretty cool place. The water is 72 degrees and crystal clear. Big cypress trees create a canopy and the river winds around. It's pretty narrow. I saw a CC out there so I was not the only inboard.

You're welcome, it's my honor, just trying to serve a greater cause than myself.

Cheers,
Brian

6ballsisall
05-29-2006, 12:21 PM
just trying to serve a greater cause than myself.

Cheers,
Brian

Indeed you are my friend! :toast:

DooSPX
05-29-2006, 12:34 PM
Happy Memorial Day to all

and Thank you to who serve (or served) so we can be free and enjoy our freedom to ski or do what ever we want!

THANK YOU ALL