PDA

View Full Version : Going to the PWT in MN

point1234
05-25-2006, 10:53 PM
Iam going up to the PWT in Minnesota. The girlfriend and I want to stay some place nice that is downtown Minnesota. Well the Girlfriend wants to stay someplace nice. Anyone got any suggestion.

3event
05-26-2006, 09:28 AM
When I'm in Mpls, I like the Marriott Courtyard at the Depot - old Milwaukee Road train depot bldg. There is a waterpark attached that's open Wed-Sun (I believe). If you book early you can get a reasonable rate. If late, can be pricey. Nice coffee shop next door. It's not in the middle of lots of night life - if you want lots of action close by look elsewhere.... but it's a classy hotel and there are some restaurants you can walk to.

bigmac
05-26-2006, 09:42 AM
When I'm in Mpls, I like the Marriott Courtyard at the Depot - old Milwaukee Road train depot bldg. There is a waterpark attached that's open Wed-Sun (I believe). If you book early you can get a reasonable rate. If late, can be pricey. Nice coffee shop next door. It's not in the middle of lots of night life - if you want lots of action close by look elsewhere.... but it's a classy hotel and there are some restaurants you can walk to.

The Marriot Depot is OK, rooms are small and late reservations are about $200+/night. The waterpark is nice, I'm told.

Consider the Hyatt on Nicollett Mall. Eat at Manny's in the same building - excellent New York (Palm) -style steak house

If you want to be right in the middle of downtown, excellent restaurants etc, stay at the Marriot City Center (http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/MSPCC).

Datdude
05-26-2006, 04:21 PM
Iam going up to the PWT in Minnesota. The girlfriend and I want to stay some place nice that is downtown Minnesota. Well the Girlfriend wants to stay someplace nice. Anyone got any suggestion.

Where is downtown Minnesota? :uglyhamme

bigmac
05-26-2006, 04:29 PM
Where is downtown Minnesota? :uglyhammeJust across the river from downtown Wisconsin...

Datdude
05-26-2006, 05:13 PM
Just across the river from downtown Wisconsin...

LMAO

So is Wisconsin the suburbs of Minnesota? I think the suburbs are better :D

By the way......what is PWT?

Kevin 89MC
05-26-2006, 05:40 PM
LMAO

So is Wisconsin the suburbs of Minnesota? I think the suburbs are better :D

By the way......what is PWT?
Pro Wakeboard Tour . . . coming June 10th. I'll be going if I'm in town. Especially cause I won't be skiing - d@%n "exemptions" at our club's private site. Oh well, I guess I could go out on a public lake . . . OK, I better shut up now . . .
Info can be found at www.prowakeboardtour.com

Datdude
05-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Pro Wakeboard Tour

Thanks......I should have known that