PDA

View Full Version : M M 2.5

bcampbe7
05-25-2006, 11:59 AM
Is anyone else planning on heading to Lake Cumberland June 2nd-4th?

My wife and I have a cabin reserved and should be there Friday evening.

6ballsisall
05-25-2006, 12:07 PM
We'll be there Saturday AM staying thru Sunday afternoon. No boat but Wife and daughter with me. We got a hotel this time. Probably be more of a family weekend for us but looking forward to meeting up with all!

wakesport
05-25-2006, 12:47 PM
Can't make it that weekend. But, you all have a great time.

bcampbe7
05-25-2006, 01:05 PM
Where are all these folks?
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=6769

P-hat_in_Cincy
05-25-2006, 01:06 PM
We'll be there. Have a wedding to attend on that Saturday. We have a hotel room rented, but I'm not sure where (wife has details). It's somewhere that we can get to Connelly Bottom fairly quickly.
I'm not sure if we'll be towing, but if you happen to see us on the water, flag us down.

EDIT: Sorry...missed the MM2.5 detail. We won't be attending MM 2.5, but we'll be at Cumberland. Sorry. :(

bcampbe7
05-26-2006, 10:46 AM
Anyone know what these roads are like (red square)?
MapPoint is saying that this is the quickest route, but I am wondering if these roads are curvy, and would it be better to just take the interstate?

bradamerry
05-26-2006, 11:06 AM
MapPoint is saying that this is the quickest route, but I am wondering if these roads are curvy, and would it be better to just take the interstate?
Their like GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LakePirate
05-26-2006, 11:18 AM
You can't pass up any opprotunity to go to Cookeville.

We are still a question mark for the weekend. Funds are a bit tight around the Pirate household.

bcampbe7
05-26-2006, 11:27 AM
You can't pass up any opprotunity to go to Cookeville.

We are still a question mark for the weekend. Funds are a bit tight around the Pirate household.

Pirate, get to Tullahoma and you can ride up with us.

Mag_Red
05-26-2006, 11:28 AM
MapPoint is saying that this is the quickest route, but I am wondering if these roads are curvy, and would it be better to just take the interstate?I'm closer to Somerset not Jamestown. Notsure if it wouldn't be faster to take the X-way to Glasgow. Jeremy would be the guy to ask. :wavey:

LakePirate
05-26-2006, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the offer Beau

I am still working on the CFO.

bcampbe7
05-26-2006, 11:31 AM
I'm closer to Somerset not Jamestown. Notsure if it wouldn't be faster to take the X-way to Glasgow. Jeremy would be the guy to ask. :wavey:

That was the location that MapPoint had for Lees Ford Marina. :confused:

Here's a closer view...