PDA

View Full Version : Watchers!

Pages : [1] 2

Hoosier Bob
05-24-2006, 10:23 PM
For all of those who choose not to partake you can post here. I will make sure Doug or Beau removes all credit of said posting so you and the rest of us can remain voyeurs! Post and post often! I promise no one will know! :D

Hoosier Bob
05-24-2006, 10:24 PM
Long time listener, first time poster. My name is Hoosier and I am a Teamtalkaholic!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-24-2006, 10:25 PM
Just as intelligent as all your other threads :D

Hoosier Bob
05-24-2006, 10:27 PM
How long have you been a TeamTalkaholic UMP? It is ok anything you say will be under the patient docter conf thing!
PS. Wow, Beau got here quick! :o

05-24-2006, 10:31 PM
How long have you been a TeamTalkaholic UMP? It is ok anything you say will be under the patient docter conf thing!
PS. Wow, Beau got here quick! :o
I have been a TeamTalkaholic for 1 year now, and I am proud of it!!! :) :toast: Good to see you back to yourself HB! :)

Hoosier Bob
05-24-2006, 10:32 PM
Lets not shift the focus UMP. 1 year is a pretty long time. Tell me about your mother? :confused:
I have been a TeamTalkaholic for 1 year now, and I am proud of it!!! :) :toast: Good to see you back to yourself HB! :)

05-24-2006, 10:36 PM
Lets not shift the focus UMP. 1 year is a pretty long time. Tell me about your mother? :confused:
Well you see HB, I love Mom, but she used to make me waterski behind an old lite blue 15 ft aluminum junker with a 50 HP merc on it. on wooden skis, with a plaid sterns lifevest, and a wooden handle ski rope. the floor wasnt even level in that boat it was curved. with bright blue vinyl seats in it. then we "upgraded" to a 60s old fiberglass scow in faded pink, with a 65HP merc, and a big compass on the dash with a broken windshield. Im scarred HB, it hurts, fix me, please.....

Hoosier Bob
05-24-2006, 10:48 PM
Remember UMP she did not make you do these things. Focus on the activity and not the dicipline. I know all the other kids had cool vests and probably real swimsuits and not cut off tough skins. The fact remains you mother never wants you to leave. The web she has woven has been intentional to keep you at home. You are not a geek by choice but by manufacturing. Your mom is a wonderful woman to realize the qualities you posess but has not allowed you to build upon them. The MasterCraft I suspect was a sad day in your relationship? You have come along way. You have lost enough weight to dwarf Jarred and purchased an MC. Pu*** is right around the corner. Man, you will really love that! No mom wants a child to grow up, dads want you to move out at the age of three and Pu*** lasts a lifetime! Welcome to your coming out party! :toast: Well you see HB, I love Mom, but she used to make me waterski behind an old lite blue 15 ft aluminum junker with a 50 HP merc on it. on wooden skis, with a plaid sterns lifevest, and a wooden handle ski rope. the floor wasnt even level in that boat it was curved. with bright blue vinyl seats in it. then we "upgraded" to a 60s old fiberglass scow in faded pink, with a 65HP merc, and a big compass on the dash with a broken windshield. Im scarred HB, it hurts, fix me, please.....

Hoosier Bob
05-24-2006, 11:00 PM
OK, while UMP is working on his relationship with his mother anyone else? :confused:

SKI*MC
05-24-2006, 11:03 PM
I am addicted to a drug called H20. I don't want to get better, everyone tells me to get help, but i offer them this drug!

Hoosier Bob
05-24-2006, 11:09 PM
I understand but are you really addicted to H2O or are you compensating? Maybe you as others have heard the Earth is two thirds water and you are just conforming to the majority in order to compensate for other deficiencies. Not a problem MC! I am here to help! The average MC adds nearly 4 inches to the male ego! With that any woman can be satisfied! I hope we have all learned a little and can move on to greater happenings! ;)
I am addicted to a drug called H20. I don't want to get better, everyone tells me to get help, but i offer them this drug!

SKI*MC
05-24-2006, 11:12 PM
:worthy: your so wise. :worthy:

Hoosier Bob
05-24-2006, 11:13 PM
Lets just say experienced! ;)

sanjuan23
05-24-2006, 11:23 PM
Is it wrong to love the smell of teak oil so much...

jimmer2880
05-25-2006, 06:09 AM
Is it wrong to love the smell of teak oil so much...

You just might be an addict if you use teak oil instead of astro-glide

:worthy:

I am soo not worthy.

05-25-2006, 09:12 AM
Ladies and gentleman, Dr. Hoosier is IN!

OK HB, I am on the couch, continue to analyze my problems. Did I mention I am having a strong desire to go tubing behind a Bayliner? :o can you help me with that? :confused:

1984StarsandStripes
05-25-2006, 11:06 AM
UMP, there is only one thing you can do to cure that and it is to ski behind a MC!

OK HB, I am on the couch, continue to analyze my problems. Did I mention I am having a strong desire to go tubing behind a Bayliner? :o can you help me with that? :confused:

bobbyB
05-25-2006, 11:46 AM
I don't know why but lately I've been very jumpy and irretable. Even after catching momma last night, it only seemed to take the edge off for a little while. Like a baby asprine taken for a migraine. I find myself gazing out the window at the rain, with growing feelings of doubt and anxiety; although repacking the wheel bearings on the boat trailer seemed soothing??? I need help :(

05-25-2006, 11:59 AM
I don't know why but lately I've been very jumpy and irretable. Even after catching momma last night, it only seemed to take the edge off for a little while. Like a baby asprine taken for a migraine. I find myself gazing out the window at the rain, with growing feelings of doubt and anxiety; although repacking the wheel bearings on the boat trailer seemed soothing??? I need help :(
Did you wear a plaid Sterns life vest as a child too Bobby? :confused:

bobbyB
05-25-2006, 12:14 PM
Nope. Just your run-of-the-mill bright orange neck brace. This is just great. Now you've brought back memories of being about 7 and looking at the back of the 12 ft aluminum we were in. My uncle was a 350+ pounder, and water kept coming over the back of the boat where he was sitting. About that time, I'm lookin to see how far from shore we were! Another issue I've got to deal with.....where's the Doc?

TMCNo1
05-25-2006, 01:39 PM
I was abused as a child, my dad would make me stop skiing and I would have to drive the boat at age 13 for him to ski. We had a inboard built from Chris Craft plans with a Flathead Ford and 2 /2bbl Strombergs. All the skis we had we got with S&H Green stamps and were constructed of Ash wood. Spent all winter long braiding 100' ropes of nylon and handles were from broom handles. Skied backwards by screwing the binding on the skis backwards. Made a jump ramp with Coca Cola signs and it floated with 55 gal drums on the outside of the ramp, no water pump to keep it wet, just rubbed it down with 90wt rear axle oil. Pushed the trailer way out in the water to load the boat and then pulled it out with a rope tied to the ball and hitched it to the station wagon. Those were trying times and I don't think I will ever recover mentally from it all!
Can Doctor HB help or do I have to call DrPHIL?

05-25-2006, 02:06 PM
How can you trust Dr. Phil? he dont ski! :rant:

8p

HI Harold! I feel for ya man! We all have pain. :toast: Good to see your spill it out here. THis is like the therapy group Dr. & Scott Evil were in.

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Just as intelligent as all your other threads :D
Look who's talkin'.........

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 02:55 PM
For all of those who choose not to partake you can post here. I will make sure Doug or Beau removes all credit of said posting so you and the rest of us can remain voyeurs! Post and post often! I promise no one will know! :D
I almost found myself thinking of going into the local Honda dealer to go shopping, then I reminded myself I was sane and proceeded to kick my own A$$ for even having such a thought.... Schuck on that Hoosier!!!

TMCNo1
05-25-2006, 03:55 PM
I feel so much better now, DrPhil just went off the air on TV and you are right, he didn't have any skis on his show, nor did he have on a Mastercraft T-shirt. He never discussed any H2o problems, leaving with me only my TT members and the SuperHero support group.
Now for the real world stuff, my dog sits in the drivers seat of the boat after eating his meal and licks his privates! Is he trying to get the bad taste of the food out of his mouth or is this a more deep seeded problem from living with us. I didn't teach him to do that either. Help!

05-25-2006, 04:02 PM
No1, I am afraid I have NO idea how to help you there.... :confused:

erkoehler
05-25-2006, 04:55 PM
What's this thread about?

Footin
05-25-2006, 04:57 PM
You sellin boats.

05-25-2006, 05:06 PM
You sellin boats.
:worthy: :uglyhamme :uglyhamme Classic Footin! CLASSIC!!!

erkoehler
05-25-2006, 05:07 PM
You sellin boats.

In that case.....

05-25-2006, 05:09 PM
You got an office in there yet Erk?? :confused:

nice boat, but not nice enough..... Need to rip that tower off and make it red instead of black.

what are the ballast tanks for? wakeboarding? I thoguht this was a 197, a SKI boat.... :confused:

Footin
05-25-2006, 05:12 PM
Good job Erkle, don't miss the chance to move a unit.

erkoehler
05-25-2006, 05:14 PM
You got an office in there yet Erk?? :confused:

nice boat, but not nice enough..... Need to rip that tower off and make it red instead of black.

what are the ballast tanks for? wakeboarding? I thoguht this was a 197, a SKI boat.... :confused:

It is a ski boat, but some trick SKIERS like alittle bit of a wake....and then there are those wakeboarding bums who always want pulls :)

Maristar210
05-25-2006, 08:00 PM
In that case.....

Eric,

I love that boat, now where's my shirts? Spend the money on booze and strippers? :D :popcorn:

Steve

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 08:44 PM
Wow, a few more troubled souls than I expected! :o

PendO
05-25-2006, 09:22 PM
*** is this thread about.

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 09:25 PM
I have no idea! It started as me being bored and a bunch on last night but no one posting. It has ended up as some kind of a Dear Abbie column. I have to have a few more before I can offer my diagnosis. ;) *** is this thread about.

PendO
05-25-2006, 09:33 PM
I have no idea! It started as me being bored and a bunch on last night but no one posting. It has ended up as some kind of a Dear Abbie column. I have to have a few more before I can offer my diagnosis. ;)

So nice that W T F is a banned phrase, I always thought it meant wednesday thursday friday? someone help me out? notice that MTW is not banned

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 09:40 PM
We had an entire thread on that one! ................ I think it came about from WFT. That is English for What F*** The (pronounced THEE)! Sounds so much better with an English accent! :D
So nice that W T F is a banned phrase, I always thought it meant wednesday thursday friday? someone help me out? notice that MTW is not banned

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 09:45 PM
I almost found myself thinking of going into the local Honda dealer to go shopping, then I reminded myself I was sane and proceeded to kick my own A$$ for even having such a thought.... Schuck on that Hoosier!!!
HB.................8p :cool: :eek:

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 09:48 PM
Back to the topic at hand. Loving the smell of TEAK OIL is common among waterski purists! The reason is due to the fact that most of us enter into this sport as a way to bring the family together. The enjoyment of the smell of things such as teak oil, gasoline, burnt oil and carb cleaner comes from a strong bond with a father or father figure. Dad or pops in the garage spilling all types of toxic chemicals about for your mutual enjoyment. Hanging out with dad in the garage and it gets no better than that. Dad has instilled in us the desire to pass this right along to our kids. I hope my kids love the smell of gas and oil as much as you do! Dad has done his job well! 8p Is it wrong to love the smell of teak oil so much...

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 09:55 PM
This one is fairly easy. You have provided me most of the answers in your sentence. You are on a couch, possibly on a bayliner and having a strong desire to have a tube in the behind? Hey what happens on the thread stays on the thread! UMP, obviously you were setting me up on that one! Now lets keep it serious! ;)

05-25-2006, 09:58 PM
Dont minimize my problems HB :shocked:

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 10:02 PM
Bobby yours is a little complicated. Being that you have chosen to go by Bobby you will naturally be edgy. Think back to all of the Bobby's you know. Throwout Nascar, Jail and those that have been shot and you are all that is left! I am assuming you have a strong desire to go freaking as fast as you can all of the time. Sitting idle will be your demise! Bobby's need to run early and often. I know what you are thinkin' and it won't work. You can't change you name to Robert or Bob after you have spent so much time as a Bobby. If you aren't going to race, turn to a life of crime or get popped I would suggest extreme sports and solid planning. Just so you don't get caught on a rainy day make multiple plans! A, B and C! Keep busy and keep it challenging! :banana: I don't know why but lately I've been very jumpy and irretable. Even after catching momma last night, it only seemed to take the edge off for a little while. Like a baby asprine taken for a migraine. I find myself gazing out the window at the rain, with growing feelings of doubt and anxiety; although repacking the wheel bearings on the boat trailer seemed soothing??? I need help :(

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 10:04 PM
I know you have problems as all of us. Just don't send me down the wrong path. Most of your demons have been beaten! ;)

05-25-2006, 10:12 PM
I know you have problems as all of us. Just don't send me down the wrong path. Most of your demons have been beaten! ;)
:wavey: Howdy Dr Hoosier! what kind of therapy you got for me tonight? :confused:

What does Hoosier know?

PendO
05-25-2006, 10:14 PM

little blue pill is supposed to help with that!

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 10:15 PM
Yours has already been self prescribed! Hours of Team Talk and multiple hobbies have done the trick. Grasshopper, you can move on now and see the world! :D
:wavey: Howdy Dr Hoosier! what kind of therapy you got for me tonight? :confused:

What does Hoosier know?

05-25-2006, 10:17 PM
Yours has already been self prescribed! Hours of Team Talk and multiple hobbies have done the trick. Grasshopper, you can move on now and see the world! :D
I thought you said that P**** was right around the corner :mad:

Come on man, dont lie to me!!!

05-25-2006, 10:18 PM
By the way HB, Iits 10:18 pm at night and I just looked outside and its dark! I guess its a dark thing. you know, dark.

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 10:19 PM

What does Hoosier know?
Sounds to me like you need YOGA!!

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 10:20 PM
It is freakin' dark here as well. I mean dark, not just a little light but really dark! 8p
By the way HB, Iits 10:18 pm at night and I just looked outside and its dark! I guess its a dark thing. you know, dark.

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 10:21 PM
I am pretty sure I said ON THE CORNER! :D
I thought you said that P**** was right around the corner :mad:

Come on man, dont lie to me!!!

05-25-2006, 10:22 PM
Sounds to me like you need YOGA!!
I DO NEED YOGA!!! :worthy: Freakin yoga class ended 4 weeks ago and I am missing it bigtime WFT! :( I notice it in my muscles too, I miss all that stretching. ITs good for your bod, and good for your stress level! :D

05-25-2006, 10:23 PM
I am pretty sure I said ON THE CORNER! :D
Man, you need to be more specific with retards like me Hoosier. I need exact directions or I will never find "that".... :rolleyes: Where should I look?

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 10:23 PM
This may be the post with the most (BS)! I said UMP has self prescribed his treatment. Half the man he was and gone from couch potato to attempting one of the most difficult sports there is! He may me among the most sane here! :eek: Sounds to me like you need YOGA!!

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 10:25 PM
Last bit of advise! Take 3 one hundred dollar bills. Go downtown and fan yourself with them. The p**** will find you! :D
Man, you need to be more specific with retards like me Hoosier. I need exact directions or I will never find "that".... :rolleyes: Where should I look?

He may me among the most sane here! :eek:
Try convincing WFT of that!!! :cool:

Workin' 4 Toys
I DO NEED YOGA!!! :worthy: Freakin yoga class ended 4 weeks ago and I am missing it bigtime WFT! :( I notice it in my muscles too, I miss all that stretching. ITs good for your bod, and good for your stress level! :DTHE NEXT TIME SOMEONE SAYS I NEED STRESS HELP I AM GONNA FLIPPIN' SNAP, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO IT, I WON'T, STOP MAKING ME ANGRY..!!!!!!!!! I DON"T HAVE STRESS YOU M**** F*****, NOW GO GET SOME $2 STREET WALKER AND SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...

05-25-2006, 10:26 PM
Last bit of advise! Take 3 one hundred dollar bills. Go downtown and fan yourself with them. The p**** will find you! :D
:steering: :uglyhamme :uglyhamme Your priceless HB!!

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 10:28 PM
I can't wait for your question WFT! 8p My biggest challenge yet!
THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE SAYS I NEED STRESS HELP I AM GONNA FLIPPIN' SNAP, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO IT, I WON'T, STOP MAKING ME ANGRY..!!!!!!!!! I DON"T HAVE STRESS YOU M**** F*****, NOW GO GET SOME $2 STREET WALKER AND SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...

05-25-2006, 10:29 PM
THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE SAYS I NEED STRESS HELP I AM GONNA FLIPPIN' SNAP, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO IT, I WON'T, STOP MAKING ME ANGRY..!!!!!!!!! I DON"T HAVE STRESS YOU M**** F*****, NOW GO GET SOME $2 STREET WALKER AND SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...
Calm down man, calm down. I didnt mean YOUR stress level, I meant it in general, ya know, like for anyone. I wasnt pointing at you. I meant that I need YOGA. Its good for MY stress level. sorry about the mixup on words......

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 10:31 PM
If UMP goes down with the $300 and gets himself something that takes a $250.00 prescription to get rid of. Would he have been better off with the $2.00 dance?!?!?

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 10:32 PM
Calm down man, calm down. I didnt mean YOUR stress level, I meant it in general, ya know, like for anyone. I wasnt pointing at you. I meant that I need YOGA. Its good for MY stress level. sorry about the mixup on words......
Oh............:o I guess that would be called irritable....

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 10:34 PM
UMP don't worry about WFT! You need to go rent the movie TEAM AMERICA. WFT is a D***! This movie will help you better cope with people like WFT and myself. Three types of people in this world P, D and A. I and my brother WFT just so happen to be of the "D" variety. I will let you decide where you fit in. All are important and very necessary. WFT will PM the Dr. when he calms down. He likes his treatment in private! ;)

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 10:35 PM
It' not what you caught in life it is always how you caught it! ;) If UMP goes down with the $300 and gets himself something that takes a $250.00 prescription to get rid of. Would he have been better off with the $2.00 dance?!?!?

bcampbe7
05-25-2006, 10:48 PM
You guys are in rare form tonight... :rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 10:50 PM
UMP don't worry about WFT! You need to go rent the movie TEAM AMERICA. WFT is a D***! This movie will help you better cope with people like WFT and myself. Three types of people in this world P, D and A. I and my brother WFT just so happen to be of the "D" variety. I will let you decide where you fit in. All are important and very necessary. WFT will PM the Dr. when he calms down. He likes his treatment in private! ;)
I'll kick yours in private too MrS Dr Pill.......

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 10:51 PM
You guys are in rare form tonight... :rolleyes:
I am not sure who you saw, but I wouldn't call what HB has "form".....

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 10:51 PM
So you have only read tonight, right? :confused: Actually if you have anything that has been bothering you Beau this may be your thread! :D You guys are in rare form tonight... :rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 10:52 PM
This is gonna take awhile! WFT you weren't the last child were you? 8p I am not sure who you saw, but I wouldn't call what HB has "form".....

bcampbe7
05-25-2006, 10:53 PM
So you have only read tonight, right? :confused: Actually if you have anything that has been bothering you Beau this may be your thread! :D

I got no worries here...
It is suppose to be party cloudy and 90* this weekend. I will hopefully be out on the water, even if it is only to anchor in a cove and listen to some music.

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 10:56 PM
I got no worries here...
It is suppose to be party cloudy and 90* this weekend. I will hopefully be out on the water, even if it is only to anchor in a cove and listen to some music.
Hey, MR Moderator..... Let us know when you are gone would ya....;)

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 10:57 PM
This is gonna take awhile! WFT you weren't the last child were you? 8p
What would give you that impression........... Why does EVERYONE ask me that......:o

bcampbe7
05-25-2006, 10:57 PM
I do need to hit the hay... See ya...

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 10:58 PM
Do you always lean towards the negative? Partly sunny and a full day of skiing sounds better. Anchor? Is something keeping you from realizing your goals? We are here for you Beau! :D
PS An MC is meant to be driven like a fine race horse. Yes we tie them up and even anchor but we never talk about that. With us it is always about the race.
I got no worries here...

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 10:58 PM
I do need to hit the hay... See ya...
J/K.... Trying to keep it clean while we have one MOD on the road in Greece or wherever and the other ready to hit the hay.....;)

05-25-2006, 11:01 PM
We best be careful men, Eastie told me that he was gonna have Beau open up a can of whoop arse on me and lay the smack down on my candy arse if I got out of line here..... :eek: so that means NO smokey and the bandit threads, NO pirate jokes, and NO elections!

;)

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Hey thanks WFT! I feel so much safer now that Mall Cop WFT is large and in charge! What would we do without your morals! ;) J/K.... Trying to keep it clean while we have one MOD on the road in Greece or wherever and the other ready to hit the hay.....;)

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Finally Eastie has created some real change we can all appreciate! :D We best be careful men, Eastie told me that he was gonna have Beau open up a can of whoop arse on me and lay the smack down on my candy arse if I got out of line here..... :eek: so that means NO smokey and the bandit threads, NO pirate jokes, and NO elections!

;)

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:05 PM
Hey thanks WFT! I feel so much safer now that Mall Cop WFT is large and in charge! What would we do without your morals! ;)
I'd prefer hall monitor J/A.....8p

Well, Jim's on board..........

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:07 PM
I see that! I don't have all night! 8p
I'd prefer hall monitor J/A.....8p

Well, Jim's on board..........

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:08 PM
We best be careful men, Eastie told me that he was gonna have Beau open up a can of whoop arse on me and lay the smack down on my candy arse if I got out of line here..... :eek: so that means NO smokey and the bandit threads, NO pirate jokes, and NO elections!

;)
Speaking of......
I saw a glimpse of knightrider with KARR today. The part where they crashed head on in midair and KARR exploded........
I thought you'd appreciate that..

05-25-2006, 11:08 PM
Finally Eastie has created some real change we can all appreciate! :D
Hey now, that stuff was all quality entertainment!!! :mad:

8p

05-25-2006, 11:11 PM
Speaking of......
I saw a glimpse of knightrider with KARR today. The part where they crashed head on in midair and KARR exploded........
I thought you'd appreciate that..
KARR, right, KITT's "evil twin brother" :purplaugh Classic WFT! That show was like this thread......I am not really sure what its purpose in this world is.... ;)

Did you want to do the chick that worked on KITT??? Come on, be honest, she was HOT!

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:12 PM
KARR, right, KITT's "evil twin brother" :purplaugh Classic WFT! That show was like this thread......I am not really sure what its purpose in this world is.... ;)

Did you want to do the chick that worked on KITT??? Come on, be honest, she was HOT!
Bonnie was it....?

05-25-2006, 11:15 PM
Bonnie was it....?
I think you may be right, not sure...All I DO know is that they never have hot chicks like that where ever I have taken my car to get fixed! :mad:

Maybe Hoosier has something there with me going down town and fanning myself with $100 bills..... ;)

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:16 PM
You guys have issues way too deep for ole' Hoosier! 8p Bonnie was it....?

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Remember UMP that is training time! You don't want to find the perfect girl and have her be your first! All for the lady whatever it takes! Woman have fantasies that will blow any man's mind. Just remember when you tell a woman you are cool with anything you have just openned Pandora's Box! You will see things that should never be seen! When it is all over you will sit in amazement and SAY NOTHING! Life will be good!

Maybe Hoosier has something there with me going down town and fanning myself with $100 bills..... ;)[/QUOTE]

05-25-2006, 11:22 PM
You guys have issues way too deep for ole' Hoosier! 8p
Oh you know your right here with us!!! :D Admit it! :uglyhamme Come one Hoosier, tell me, who was the cutest girl on "The facts of life"??? 8p

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:23 PM
You guys have issues way too deep for ole' Hoosier! 8p
To say the least........

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:23 PM
The fat blonde? :(
Oh you know your right here with us!!! :D Admit it! :uglyhamme Come one Hoosier, tell me, who was the cutest girl on "The facts of life"??? 8p

05-25-2006, 11:24 PM
Remember UMP that is training time! You don't want to find the perfect girl and have her be your first! All for the lady whatever it takes! Woman have fantasies that will blow any man's mind. Just remember when you tell a woman you are cool with anything you have just openned Pandora's Box! You will see things that should never be seen! When it is all over you will sit in amazement and SAY NOTHING! Life will be good!

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme I cant wait Hoosier! I am going to see if I cant scrounge up any stray cash lying around the house and head down to the street corner! :wavey:

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:25 PM
Nope, JOE.......

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:27 PM
I really thought you might choose George Clooney! :uglyhamme Nope, JOE.......

05-25-2006, 11:27 PM
You mean Blair?? :confused: she wasnt fat....

Ya know, I keep getting worse! Smokey and that bandit, pirate jokes, and now a discussion about "Knight rider" and "the facts of life" TV shows...... :firejump:

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:29 PM
To the old UMP she wasn't but to the new and improved UMP SHE WAS HUGE! 8p
You mean Blair?? :confused: she wasnt fat....

Ya know, I keep getting worse! Smokey and that bandit, pirate jokes, and now a discussion about "Knight rider" and "the facts of life" TV shows...... :firejump:

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:30 PM
Hottest chick ever on tv? GENIE, GENIE, GENIE! I dream of OH YEAH! :D

05-25-2006, 11:31 PM
BTW, I almost got your music DVD done HB. I have to finish it tomarrow and find a computer to burn copies of it for JR and a few others that wanted to see it too.

05-25-2006, 11:31 PM
Oh yea, I remember your favorite picture of her! :)

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:32 PM
I really thought you might choose George Clooney! :uglyhamme
So I spelled it wrong....:o

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:32 PM
Let me know $ and I will gladly send! ;) BTW, I almost got your music DVD done HB. I have to finish it tomarrow and find a computer to burn copies of it for JR and a few others that wanted to see it too.

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:33 PM
Jo DORK! 8p
So I spelled it wrong....:o

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:33 PM
And I thought you were talking about this one.....

Leroy
05-25-2006, 11:34 PM
Yo, Dr Hoosier Bob; You're next patient is ready! ;) I think WFT needs to get out of Chicago and come down to the friendly place for a ski outing!

05-25-2006, 11:35 PM
Let me know $ and I will gladly send! ;)
Dont worry about that HB. If I made you PAY to see me play guitar and sing, I would feel guilty! :uglyhamme When its ready I will email you and get your mailing address... :) or do I use this one:

Hoosier Bob
Various Liqour stores in the neighborhood
Hoosierland, IN

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:36 PM
I agree! I think a few visits are in order! I don't think I have had this much fun since the ole' well you know! :rolleyes: Yo, Dr Hoosier Bob; You're next patient is ready! ;) I think WFT needs to get out of Chicago and come down to the friendly place for a ski outing!

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:36 PM
Not for me....LORI......:love:

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:37 PM
Just send it to THE HOME! They all know me there as the "Big Bopper!" ;)
Dont worry about that HB. If I made you PAY to see me play guitar and sing, I would feel guilty! :uglyhamme When its ready I will email you and get your mailing address... :) or do I use this one:

Hoosier Bob
Various Liqour stores in the neighborhood
Hoosierland, IN

05-25-2006, 11:37 PM
And I thought you were talking about this one.....
WFT, stop that picture stuff! your giving me flashbacks!! :eek: I think I just saw a rubik's cube :eek: ....what about the short chick with the braces on her teeth, she was FINE! :D

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:38 PM
Yo, Dr Hoosier Bob; You're next patient is ready! ;) I think WFT needs to get out of Chicago and come down to the friendly place for a ski outing!
If I come down there, it better be for ridin' them bikes.....

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:39 PM
I can't really tell but is that the guy from Bay Watch? No year on your info explains it! 41 broken and proud here! GENIE! :D
Not for me....LORI......:love:

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Just send it to THE HOME! They all know me there as the "Big Bopper!" ;)
Or send it to his Dr. office, they know him as "BUTTER".... Mainly for his cholesterol count, but could be from the Dr. visits that the "gloves" were necessary...

05-25-2006, 11:40 PM
If I come down there, it better be for ridin' them bikes.....
The only reason Hoosier will invite anyone down to Hoosierland is if he thinks there is free booze in it for him.... 8p

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:41 PM
How did you remember that? :confused:
Or send it to his Dr. office, they know him as "BUTTER".... Mainly for his cholesterol count, but could be from the Dr. visits that the "gloves" were necessary...

HB, take a look out your window, what do you see?? :confused:

Leroy
I haven't had one since my 84 Honda Hawk. Was a fun bike, Honda's attempt at the Yamaha RD400 2 strokes.

Some time on the lake would be much better I think, but I'll leave that RX to the Dr!

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:42 PM
Wow! She looks a little young but I am smellin' what you are cookin'! :D HB, take a look out your window, what do you see?? :confused:

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:43 PM
I can't really tell but is that the guy from Bay Watch? No year on your info explains it! 41 broken and proud here! GENIE! :D
ALL WOMAN there!!!

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:44 PM
How did you remember that? :confused:
I remember ALOT more than you think......

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:45 PM
Man you suck at posting pics! 8p
ALL WOMAN there!!!

Wow! She looks a little young but I am smellin' what you are cookin'! :D
No you retard! I meant is it light outside there? or dark? ya know....

Workin' 4 Toys
I haven't had one since my 84 Honda Hawk. Was a fun bike, Honda's attempt at the Yamaha RD400 2 strokes.

Some time on the lake would be much better I think, but I'll leave that RX to the Dr!
I'll be down,
still think I should have stopped in on my way past you guys a few weeks ago.

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:46 PM
Man you suck at posting pics! 8p
It's not the posting ability A$$, it's what is allowed I have issues with...

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:47 PM
YOU TOLD ME TO LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AND TELL YOU WHAT I SAW! HOW CAN I GET THAT WRONG? 8p
No you retard! I meant is it light outside there? or dark? ya know....

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:48 PM
Wow! She looks a little young but I am smellin' what you are cookin'! :D
I can only wonder what that girl out his window was thinking when he thought that was you UMP..... Can you just imagine the verbal abuse she just witnessed!!

Leroy
05-25-2006, 11:48 PM
Don't hesitate!
I'll be down, still think I should have stopped in on my way past you guys a few weeks ago.

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:49 PM
Oh, It is the ability! When I was allowed I would have shown you! But that is a thing of the past! I haven't shot a man in years! :D It's not the posting ability A$$, it's what is allowed I have issues with...

05-25-2006, 11:50 PM
YOU TOLD ME TO LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AND TELL YOU WHAT I SAW! HOW CAN I GET THAT WRONG? 8p
We arent gonna get into that. You got a memory like a......welll...when you were a child, did your school bus have less seats than the other ones?? ;)

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:51 PM
Oh, It is the ability! When I was allowed I would have shown you! But that is a thing of the past! I haven't shot a man in years! :D
Don't tempt me... I know Jim isn't on the ONLINE list, but he's lurking...;)

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:52 PM
He probably meant with your eyes open dummy.....

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:53 PM
Didn't your buss have a Hot Tub? Duh! You have to take some seats out if you want a Hot Tub! ;)
We arent gonna get into that. You got a memory like a......welll...when you were a child, did your school bus have less seats than the other ones?? ;)

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2006, 11:54 PM
I like the Fred Sanford twist! It becomes you, DUMMY! 8p He probably meant with your eyes open dummy.....

05-25-2006, 11:56 PM
Didn't your buss have a Hot Tub? Duh! You have to take some seats out if you want a Hot Tub! ;)
Nope, I went to public school HB, you musta went to some high falutin private school for rich people for hot tubs on the bus. Only other thing on our school buses beside seats were graffiti and boogers.... :rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 11:56 PM
I like the Fred Sanford twist! It becomes you, DUMMY! 8p
Thats how I picture you....:rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
05-26-2006, 12:00 AM
But you do picture me! 8p
Thats how I picture you....:rolleyes:

05-26-2006, 12:00 AM
SO we have covered Knight rider, The facts of life, my hoosier psycho therapy, dirt bikes, fred sanford, short buses, DVD's, hoosiers address, did I miss anything?

05-26-2006, 12:01 AM
But you do picture me! 8p
Did you say that in your sexy voice HB?? ;)

Hoosier Bob
05-26-2006, 12:01 AM
You and the Hooker! :D SO we have covered Knight rider, The facts of life, my hoosier psycho therapy, dirt bikes, fred sanford, short buses, DVD's, hoosiers address, did I miss anything?

Hoosier Bob
05-26-2006, 12:02 AM
That would be a resounding, YETH!Did you say that in your sexy voice HB?? ;)

05-26-2006, 12:02 AM
I can only wonder what that girl out his window was thinking when he thought that was you UMP..... Can you just imagine the verbal abuse she just witnessed!!
She may have thought her name was Lamont, or Dummy. or Esther! :D

Hoosier Bob
05-26-2006, 12:04 AM
I am out if it is an emergency hit my pager 555-867-1212 :D

05-26-2006, 12:08 AM
Time for me to turn in too. The girlfriend will be home from the airport soon. Good laughs here tonite fellas! WFT and HB, take care! good nonsensin with ya's!! :toast:

Hoosier Bob
05-27-2006, 09:53 PM
So far I see Bobby and Sanjaun have not taken to their free diagnosis! Anyway beverages are flowin and I only have a short time before bed! Boat is ready and I will be wet by 7:30 am!!!! :D

05-27-2006, 11:20 PM
So far I see Bobby and Sanjaun have not taken to their free diagnosis! Anyway beverages are flowin and I only have a short time before bed! Boat is ready and I will be wet by 7:30 am!!!! :D
wet? skiing? yah right, you will be in your bathtub taking a bubble bath singing "splish, splash I was takin a bath, on about a saturday night....." ;) :D

Workin' 4 Toys
05-30-2006, 09:59 AM
I see you guys went no where with this the last few days.... Sausages!!!!

05-30-2006, 10:28 AM
WFT, its been Slooooooowwwww around these parts lately. See my latest poll to find out why!!! :D
Besides, the doctor wasnt in. We cant have group therapy until HB is here and he is in PROPER form :friday: to listen to our issues. :toast:

06-10-2006, 07:20 PM
OK, Dr HB, I want to know, am I really Dooker? :confused: People think so, and I dont really know? Its kinda like David Banner being the Incredible Hulk, he dont know what happens, he just snaps! and bam he is the hulk.....maybe I was exposed to some radiation at some point while hitchhiking..... :confused:

atlfootr
06-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Is it wrong to love the smell of teak oil so much...Be careful of the fumes ...

Hoosier Bob
06-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Relax UMP! A pair of chaps and a full on mullet do not make you Dooker. You may have Dooker envy however. Easy way out of that is passing this simple test: Do you go to Supercuts (find a BARBER)? Do you dress like Freddie Mercury? Have you ever had Opossum? Are your cousins hot or just cool? Is your stepmom your aunt? Do you go outside to pi**? Does your primary vehicle have more than five different collors of body panels? When granny slipped you the tongue was it enjoyable? A yes to any of these questions and further counceling may be required but if all are no's your are fine and definately not the Dookman! :D

PS. I know what you are thinking Stevo137 but just because you missed 3 of the questions does not make you Dook either! ;)

06-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Well HB,

I dont go to supercuts, but my uncle get his haircut with a flow-bee(those vacuum cleaner haircutting attachements,)

I dont dress like Freddie, Rob Halford was a better dresser. ;)

Never had Opossum, but I have had deer, partridge, bear, duck, and goose. my friends bite the heads off of living fish for luck.

My cousins, well, lets just say I have never....you know.

I do love to pi$$ outside, its a god given right for us here.

My vehicle has factory two tone paint.

diagnose me. :D

Hoosier Bob
06-10-2006, 09:15 PM
You totally avoided the question regarding your grandmother! 8p You were on a roll until that omission!Well HB,

I dont go to supercuts, but my uncle get his haircut with a flow-bee(those vacuum cleaner haircutting attachements,)

I dont dress like Freddie, Rob Halford was a better dresser. ;)

Never had Opossum, but I have had deer, partridge, bear, duck, and goose. my friends bite the heads off of living fish for luck.

My cousins, well, lets just say I have never....you know.

I do love to pi$$ outside, its a god given right for us here.

My vehicle has factory two tone paint.

diagnose me. :D

06-10-2006, 11:01 PM
You totally avoided the question regarding your grandmother! 8p You were on a roll until that omission!
I think my grandma has false teeth. I once saw polygrip and denture cleaner at her house.

Hoosier Bob
06-10-2006, 11:03 PM
So is that a yes or a no? 8p I think my grandma has false teeth. I once saw polygrip and denture cleaner at her house.

06-10-2006, 11:04 PM
So is that a yes or a no? 8p
We are from the NORTH man, We dont do that sort of thing up here! :mad:

NORTH, get it? NORTH!!! :D

Hoosier Bob
06-10-2006, 11:09 PM
Once again UMP, is that a no? I don't understand why this question is causing you so much distress! Long winters I suppose? 8p We are from the NORTH man, We dont do that sort of thing up here! :mad:

NORTH, get it? NORTH!!! :D

06-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Once again UMP, is that a no? I don't understand why this question is causing you so much distress! Long winters I suppose? 8p
NO!!!! you aint got too many cognative skills tonite hey?:D

Hoosier Bob
06-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Hey I didn't kiss my grandmother! :mad: NO!!!! you aint got too many cognative skills tonite hey?:D

06-10-2006, 11:16 PM
Hey I didn't kiss my grandmother! :mad:
I didnt kiss your grandmother either! :D

06-11-2006, 10:38 AM
Well HB, your avoiding my appointments. I think your in denial. What say you about this? :D

Hoosier Bob
06-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Still drinking coffee! Steve kind of took me by suprise. I was ready to call is a night then boom! :D
Oh yea, I am cancelling all appointments today! ;)

06-11-2006, 11:35 AM
YOu need to let me know these things HB. I will have to look for therapy elsewhere today...... :noface:

;)

Hoosier Bob
06-11-2006, 11:41 AM
I think Grams is home! Might as well go to the root of the source! :D YOu need to let me know these things HB. I will have to look for therapy elsewhere today...... :noface:

;)

06-11-2006, 04:28 PM
your not very good at this today are you HB? :D

betsy&david Harrison
06-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Dear Dr. HB...

I was a deprived child. My parents made me go sailing and I had to puke because of sea sickness. I had to learn at a ripe old age of 23 to ski behind a SeaSwirl. Now I have an addiction to glass water and lakes. I blame my parents mostly. How do I get rid of the vengence HB?

Hoosier Bob
06-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Had you been brought up behind an inboard and only been subjected to glass you would be lusting after all that waves! Don't blame your parents as it was your aversion to their conservative waves (pun) that drove you to the calm waters we find behind our MC's. Horsepower not wind power! Noise not silence! You have alot in common with your parents just very different ways of showing it. Competitive? They are the reason for your appreciation of the glass. Get them out in your ship where you control the waves and we shall see who is puking now? Vengence is yours but maybe it is better to just say thanks M & D and show them the "finer" things in life that interest you! ;) Dear Dr. HB...

I was a deprived child. My parents made me go sailing and I had to puke because of sea sickness. I had to learn at a ripe old age of 23 to ski behind a SeaSwirl. Now I have an addiction to glass water and lakes. I blame my parents mostly. How do I get rid of the vengence HB?

betsy&david Harrison
06-11-2006, 11:17 PM
Ah such words of wisdom oh kind one. I feel relief coming over me as I sit and take in the moment.

Hoosier Bob
06-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Wisdom? Did you forget to read them with a Hoosier accent? 8p Ah such words of wisdom oh kind one. I feel relief coming over me as I sit and take in the moment.

betsy&david Harrison
06-11-2006, 11:22 PM
I went back and read it with my best Alan Jackson accent I could possibly drum up thanks fer the remine der hun

Hoosier Bob
06-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Much better! :D I went back and read it with my best Alan Jackson accent I could possibly drum up thanks fer the remine der hun

betsy&david Harrison
06-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Kine dah remines me of las summa when that cute south'n boy was chat'n wit me. Memba that HB?

Hoosier Bob
06-11-2006, 11:31 PM
May need to PM me on that one? :confused: Remember, I drink alot!

06-12-2006, 08:20 AM
Remember, I drink alot!
TRU DAT!

I see your accepting other patients and neglecting my case again HB. I may need to seek a new therapist around here...... ;)

06-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Are you in this evening Dr. Hoosier? :confused:

Hoosier Bob
06-12-2006, 07:44 PM
I will be after 10 PM est! I am gaining knowledge by the ounce. Yours may take awhile I just want to be prepared!

Workin' 4 Toys
06-12-2006, 10:22 PM
TRU DAT!

I see your accepting other patients and neglecting my case again HB. I may need to seek a new therapist around here...... ;)
You are just figuring that out now........

Dan K
06-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Where is Dooker when you need him ?

Hoosier Bob
06-12-2006, 10:25 PM
I am in last? W T F! I mean W F T you voted for someone else?

Hoosier Bob
06-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Trimming his mullet! I am his plumber! Wicked clogs! :o Where is Dooker when you need him ?

Workin' 4 Toys
06-12-2006, 10:45 PM
I am in last? W T F! I mean W F T you voted for someone else?
Can't be both Julie and Lisa.......Sorry...

07-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Is Dr Hoosier IN?

Listen I have been having sleeping issues. I am waking up kind of disoriented in the middle of the night. My girlfriend says I am having bad dreams, but I dont remember anything. I just know I wake up and I am confused. Then she tells me to shut the dam light off and go to sleep!

whats wrong with me now?

Mag_Red
07-11-2006, 11:07 PM
Is Dr Hoosier IN?

Listen I have been having sleeping issues. I am waking up kind of disoriented in the middle of the night. My girlfriend says I am having bad dreams, but I dont remember anything. I just know I wake up and I am confused. Then she tells me to shut the dam light off and go to sleep!

whats wrong with me now?Ump, you're probably just worrying about how to get your ski to Mag Mania.;)

07-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Ump, you're probably just worrying about how to get your ski to Mag Mania.;)
Hey your probably right Mag! I have been thinking about it quite a bit. I am gonna call the airline tomarrow and see what they say.

I still need a "proper" diagnosis from Dr. Hoosier though, seeing he is qualified and all. ;)

Hoosier Bob
07-11-2006, 11:10 PM
You are fine! I do that all the time! Your ailment is commonly known as "SHUTTHEFOCKUPASANDLEAVIS! I know it sounds incurable but for the single male it is almost terminal! In order for you to continue living you must regain control of your life! Throw out those matching towels! Throw out anything that matches! Pastels! Ban Pastels! You are a man and your sub whatever is telling you this! Gain control and tell your socalled life partner that it is a two way street! TELL THAT BLOODSUCKING beutiful woman that she is here for you and because of you! GROW SOME BALLS! I hope this has helped!

07-11-2006, 11:13 PM
She is gonna love this when she reads it!:D So what exactly is "SHUTFHECOI., how do you say that?

Hoosier Bob
07-11-2006, 11:14 PM
It means, WHEN YOU ARE DONE GO THE FREAK HOME! I am man hear me roar!She is gonna love this when she reads it!:D So what exactly is "SHUTFHECOI., how do you say that?

07-11-2006, 11:19 PM
I thought you were Hoosier, hear you roar?

So really now, I am having that sleep issue. She says I am all confused when I wake up and its like I am having bad dreams. Happened twice last night. SHe is out of town for work now, so I dont know how I will sleep tonite.

Hoosier Bob
07-11-2006, 11:25 PM
LIKE A BABY! She, THE PROBLEM, is out of town! What the F do you worry about when she is gone? What porn site you will hang out on tonight? How many times have you been home alone and heard, "haven't you had enough already?" Don't clean, hide the porn, put your favoritw sock away and relax! IT IS YOUR DOMAIN!:D SLEEP MY CHILD!I thought you were Hoosier, hear you roar?

So really now, I am having that sleep issue. She says I am all confused when I wake up and its like I am having bad dreams. Happened twice last night. SHe is out of town for work now, so I dont know how I will sleep tonite.

07-11-2006, 11:26 PM
Thank you Dr. Hoosier.

I am going to sleep now. I will check in tomarrow. :)

Hoosier Bob
07-11-2006, 11:29 PM
TOMORROW!:confused: Thank you Dr. Hoosier.

I am going to sleep now. I will check in tomarrow. :)

07-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Well, here you go HB! advise awaY!!!:)

Hoosier Bob
07-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Dr. H is very low on medicine tonight and will be out of the office for a few days golfing! I will return at some point early next week!;)

07-17-2006, 10:55 PM
Dr. H is very low on medicine tonight and will be out of the office for a few days golfing! I will return at some point early next week!;)
Golfing? GOLFING??? your a ***** HB!! Golfing..... In case you havent noticed, this is the MASTERCRAFT boat forum!!! we talk about BOATS and related things like WATER SKIING, FOOTIN, WAKEBOARDING, 303, GOATS, TOOBING, and in your case, sheep. Get with the program Bud. I think its time Lisa starts letting you sleep with your water ski again. :rolleyes:

07-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Is the Dr. IN??

Hoosier Bob
07-28-2006, 09:58 PM
If in means drunk?Is the Dr. IN??

07-28-2006, 10:04 PM
If in means drunk?
Well, your the one with the degree. I dont know all those technical terms like myocardial infracture, and all those ______itis type words. Diagnose me!

Hoosier Bob
07-28-2006, 10:08 PM
I need symptoms and a little family history. Parents, sibs and such. I would diagnos purely on experience but I think that would be unfair. Address the areas I have outlined and I will give you a free of charge diagnosis.:D Well, your the one with the degree. I dont know all those technical terms like myocardial infracture, and all those ______itis type words. Diagnose me!

07-28-2006, 10:24 PM
YOu better hurry HB. the UMP is getting ready to pass out here....too many white russians...

Hoosier Bob
07-29-2006, 12:09 AM
Send me a family history and a list of siblings I may contact.:D

Workin' 4 Toys
07-29-2006, 12:22 AM
....too many white russians...
R u in the Ukrain?

07-29-2006, 09:16 AM
No, but I may move there, or at least order up one of those mail order russian women.

chirobum
07-29-2006, 09:21 AM
this is one of the longest threads of nothing i have ever seen in my short tt experience....but very amusing...lol

Ric
07-29-2006, 09:23 AM
this is one of the longest threads of nothing i have ever seen in my short tt experience....but very amusing...lol

I have the most posts about nothing8p

chirobum
07-29-2006, 09:28 AM
i aspire to be like you.....:popcorn: :friday:

Ric
07-29-2006, 09:59 AM
It's good clean fun

08-30-2006, 10:30 PM
Where is Dr. Hoosier???:confused: :confused:

6ballsisall
08-30-2006, 10:32 PM
I have the most posts about nothing8p

Must be a chic thang eh Ric???:D

Maristar210
08-30-2006, 10:39 PM
Bob,

Do you have those TPS reports done yet? I need those TPS reports!!!!

;) ;) ;)
Steve

6ballsisall
08-30-2006, 10:41 PM
^^^ Don't forget to use the new format on that TPS report!!!!

Um....yeah........and I'll have to ask you to work this weekend.......:D

08-31-2006, 08:58 AM
what happenend to this thread? this is the Dr. Hoosier Therapy thread!

Maristar210
08-31-2006, 09:01 AM
what happenend to this thread? this is the Dr. Hoosier Therapy thread!

We, as a group, have decided, that......

You require more work than any therapy can overcome....:D

08-31-2006, 09:06 AM
We, as a group, have decided, that......

You require more work than any therapy can overcome....:D
Funny, the girlfriend tells me the same thing. :o
I realize that! thats why I am here. gotta start somewhere... Rome wasnt built in a day, ya know. ;)

Hoosier Bob
08-31-2006, 04:13 PM
I would love to help UMP but there seems to be a problem with the credit card you provided? :o Funny, the girlfriend tells me the same thing. :o
I realize that! thats why I am here. gotta start somewhere... Rome wasnt built in a day, ya know. ;)

08-31-2006, 04:21 PM
I would love to help UMP but there seems to be a problem with the credit card you provided? :o
Must be maxed out with all the boat propellers I bought;) 8p

Hoosier Bob
08-31-2006, 04:28 PM
Cash will do just fine!

08-31-2006, 08:18 PM
Cash will do just fine!
CASH...?? you mean you actually want me to pay you for psychotherapy?:eek3: No way! :noface: The prestigue of being the next "miss cleo" should be enough for you. its an ego thing, you dont need pay. :rolleyes: Get with it!

Leroy
08-31-2006, 09:03 PM
What is it with all of the doctor- psychology talk and Hoosier Bob!

Hoosier Bob
08-31-2006, 09:05 PM
You got me Leroy! How about a threadjack? Are you going to MM? If so gice me a call.

Leroy
08-31-2006, 09:09 PM
I have the Tour de Carmel race Saturday AM. I may go down after that and come back Sunday afternoon. What are you thinking?

08-31-2006, 09:13 PM
You two gotta get to MM!:D

Hoosier Bob
08-31-2006, 09:27 PM
I was thinking Fri night and either a late Saturday departure or Sunday by noon.:confused: I have the Tour de Carmel race Saturday AM. I may go down after that and come back Sunday afternoon. What are you thinking?

08-31-2006, 09:29 PM
:cool: I was thinking Fri night and either a late Saturday departure or Sunday by noon.:confused:
ROCK ON!!! Leroy, you gotta hop in with Hoosier and come down to MM!!!

Leroy
08-31-2006, 09:34 PM
Bob;

Dan went for rib xray today. Haven't heard back. He crashed several times Sunday AM running (trying to run) a course on Morse. He is always 36MPH 28 off and that is fast. We have finally hooked up the owner of one of the courses there. I did the green balls 32 and 15 off.

Hoosier Bob
08-31-2006, 09:34 PM
Sounds like Leroy is BZ Sat AM. Man, I have switched to Green Tea and I am just not feeling it anymore!:o

Leroy
08-31-2006, 09:37 PM
I would love to go down Friday, but can't. Haven't been on the water any during the week, my new job is keeping me very busy during the week, along with son's high school soccer games. Work is going well and has been a lot of fun.

08-31-2006, 09:38 PM
Get over to the official smokey thread! trivia question there!

09-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Well, Hoosier is in the "HoosierZone" tonite, so someone might as well take the opportunity to get some therapy from Dr. Hoosier....:)

Hoosier Bob
09-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Once again UMP if you want therapy you need to be direct and specifically state your DISFUNCTIONS!;) Well, Hoosier is in the "HoosierZone" tonite, so someone might as well take the opportunity to get some therapy from Dr. Hoosier....:)

09-26-2006, 09:01 PM
Is Dr. Hoosier on vacation?? havent seen him on here much:confused:

Hoosier Bob
09-26-2006, 09:03 PM
I am here and primed for some limited diagnosis. Why do you ask? Remember I am edgy and when I am edgy expect the worst!

09-26-2006, 09:37 PM
Well look what the cat dragged in!:cool:

Hoosier Bob
09-26-2006, 09:40 PM
The cat dragged me in a couple of hours ago! Weak crowd tonight! No responses to the "Hoosiers Drinkin'" thread!

09-26-2006, 09:48 PM
The cat dragged me in a couple of hours ago! Weak crowd tonight! No responses to the "Hoosiers Drinkin'" thread!
I just went to there to respond! I am not weak, as others are here. I am NOT sick of MM threads! Man it has been DRY around here! I dont like it, kick it up Hoosier!:)

Hoosier Bob
09-26-2006, 10:07 PM
I am screwin' all that moves but to no avail!~

09-26-2006, 10:10 PM
well your doing your best! and thats all we can ask!:cool:

Hoosier Bob
09-26-2006, 10:52 PM
Yes I am! Not to post hoe but Yes I AM!

09-27-2006, 10:58 AM
post ho or not, I am proud of you!:D

09-27-2006, 07:56 PM
I will be back here in a while for therapy! I aint decided yet whether or not I am giving psycho therapy or recieveing psycho therapy here on this thread tonite. Hoosier needs help too! I will be back to sort this out later. Until then, take two aspirin and check back in a hour!:cool: :D

09-27-2006, 09:00 PM
Alright, I am back! lets get this therapy session started!!!:cool:

Hoosier Bob
09-27-2006, 09:19 PM
I need a disfunction and please not all at once!

09-27-2006, 09:21 PM
I need a disfunction and please not all at once!
you ARE the disfunction!!!:D I am the one administering therapy tonite!8p

Footin
09-27-2006, 09:26 PM
He's got a fever, and the only perscription is MORE COW BELL!

09-27-2006, 09:35 PM
He's got a fever, and the only perscription is MORE COW BELL!
TALK TO ME MY FOOTIN' BRUTHA!!:D

for those of you that didnt attend Mag Mania, this man can foot behind an X star!:D

Hoosier Bob
09-27-2006, 09:37 PM
I think it is time for you, UMP to describe the barefooting you witnessed between Footin' and Sassy Dog! Keep it PG please as it was very hot at the time!8p

Leroy
09-27-2006, 09:41 PM
Slowly the story leaks out....now you have to publish the whole story!

I think it is time for you, UMP to describe the barefooting you witnessed between Footin' and Sassy Dog! Keep it PG please as it was very hot at the time!8p

09-27-2006, 09:44 PM
"these arent the droids your looking for, move along"
http://www.cnn.com/EVENTS/1997/star.wars.anniversary/where.are.they/obi.wan.lg.jpg

Hoosier Bob
09-27-2006, 09:47 PM
UMP was telling me how Footin' and Sassy get up on one of their more stylish moves! I am killing myself just thinking about it! Your Jedi powers have no effect on Hoosier!

09-27-2006, 09:49 PM
UMP was telling me how Footin' and Sassy get up on one of their more stylish moves! I am killing myself just thinking about it! Your Jedi powers have no effect on Hoosier!
I LMAO when we talked about that at Mag Mania. It was frikkin hilarious! IT was WAY funnier when you saw the pictures and really freaked out!:D

my jedi mind powers must be weak......

Hoosier Bob
09-27-2006, 09:55 PM
Please tell me one more time! I may have to if you don't!

09-27-2006, 09:57 PM
Please tell me one more time! I may have to if you don't!
your wrong, it wasnt Footin', it was Rockman and Sassy doing that barefoot trick. DONTCHANO!