PDA

View Full Version : Pin For Swing Tounge

kalanic
05-24-2006, 10:13 AM
I have a 2004 DHM Tandom Trailer for my 2004 X-10. Anyone know where to get another pin that is used to lock the tounge in position or to be pulled to swing the tounge??

jkski
05-24-2006, 10:19 AM
The obvious answer is your local dealer, however, you might also try a tractor supply store/farm equipment store.

ajgressette
05-24-2006, 10:23 AM
You may try

http://www.trailersbydorsey.com/

Thrall
05-24-2006, 06:30 PM
Most good hardware stores will have a selection of hitch pins as well.

X2M
05-24-2006, 06:52 PM
Kalanic - DHM Trailers are in South Sacramento. They are in the Sac phone book. My old boat had a DHM trailer and we did lots of business with them when we had brake issues. They are very helpful and have parts in stock.
Hope this helps. :)

kalanic
05-24-2006, 06:55 PM
Kalanic - DHM Trailers are in South Sacramento. They are in the Sac phone book. My old boat had a DHM trailer and we did lots of business with them when we had brake issues. They are very helpful and have parts in stock.
Hope this helps. :)
Thank You All!

-X2Momma..Your favorite repair shop told me to swing by this afternoon & they would give me one for free. I guess sometimes those guys are alright!
Goin to the lake this weekend??

X2M
05-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Thank You All!

-X2Momma..Your favorite repair shop told me to swing by this afternoon & they would give me one for free. I guess sometimes those guys are alright!
Goin to the lake this weekend??

Uh... which favorite repair shop would that be? The local one?

Glad they helped you out. :)

We are going to be up at the lake friday afternoon/evening for sure, but other than that I dont think so. We try to avoid it on the 3 big weekends of the season. You going up?

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 09:58 AM
http://www.mcmaster.com/
I don't remember the diameter, this place has all sizes and styles.
I think enter in search box Part #98497A665 is close but you can see when the page comes up.

Then get part # 30345T24 so it doesn't get "stolen";) again....

kalanic
05-25-2006, 10:12 AM
Uh... which favorite repair shop would that be? The local one?

Glad they helped you out. :)

We are going to be up at the lake friday afternoon/evening for sure, but other than that I dont think so. We try to avoid it on the 3 big weekends of the season. You going up?
Yeppers the local one...Yeah Im headed up Saturday night, probably launch Sunday Stay the night at Berryessa Marina. We have a trailer up there.

kalanic
05-25-2006, 10:13 AM
http://www.mcmaster.com/
I don't remember the diameter, this place has all sizes and styles.
I think enter in search box Part #98497A665 is close but you can see when the page comes up.

Then get part # 30345T24 so it doesn't get "stolen";) again....
Thank for the tip! Jus ordered one from them. They have some cool styles! Thanks!

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 10:26 AM
Thank for the tip! Jus ordered one from them. They have some cool styles! Thanks!
As a side note, they have an ENORMOUS warehouse, and if I recall correctly, they ship almost everything out the same day. Almost immediately after the order is placed. 95% of the time, I receive orders the same day via UPS with NO added charges.
I use them often with great success.

kalanic
05-25-2006, 10:32 AM
They say I should recieve tommarow. Great service if it happens. Im headed out for the first time this season Saturday.