PDA

View Full Version : Welcome our newest member "Boardbreaker"

Footin
05-23-2006, 08:14 PM
Some of us know him....some will meet him at MM3 in the fall.

WELCOME BOARDBREAKER!

6ballsisall
05-23-2006, 08:16 PM
Welcome BB. Did you reach Hyperlite yet? Anybody want to bring him an old board to break this fall? I think this would be a cool ritual! :headbang:

Footin
05-23-2006, 08:19 PM
I just called him and told him to get on line later.

bradamerry
05-23-2006, 08:23 PM
Welcome aboard................ Sorry about the board.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-23-2006, 08:24 PM
:wavey: Welcome Boardbreaker!!!!

Hey, can you fight crime by breaking wakeboards?? Interested in a job as a superhero?? :confused: If so, lets talk. Have your people contact my people, have them all do lunch, tell our accountants to write it off on our taxes, and have the attorneys ink the deal. ;) I am always looking for new super heros to add to the team.

I plan on being at MM2.75 in the fall too, so I want to see this boardbreaking concept in real life. I plan on skiing in full superhero outfit :eek: oh yea, BTW, my name is UMP.

UMP

Footin
05-23-2006, 08:34 PM
He said he was coming down in the fall. He might not share a room with me next time.........something about my snoreing. (i don't snore)

05-23-2006, 08:41 PM
I should see if the Mayor wants to come down there with me, he could entertain everyone by lighting his farts on fire :rolleyes: (oh yea, his wife is REAL proud of that) He skis and is a helluva lot of fun, wonder if his wife will grant him a weekend :confused:

erkoehler
05-23-2006, 08:55 PM
Boardbreaker, welcome to the family......when are you buying a boat? :D

Mag_Red
05-23-2006, 09:16 PM
Welcome BB. Did you reach Hyperlite yet? Anybody want to bring him an old board to break this fall? I think this would be a cool ritual! :headbang:
He's more than welcome to break my CWB........... :rant: I hate that damned thing.........can't do **** on it! :D

SKI*MC
05-23-2006, 10:32 PM

has anyone told you, you come on a little strong? :rolleyes:

6ballsisall
05-23-2006, 10:37 PM
Erks tasted the coffee and he is addicted!! Its fun talking with him, he's got the sales lingo down pat! :D

05-24-2006, 08:40 AM
has anyone told you, you come on a little strong? :rolleyes:
Trying to sell boats is nothing. wait, the worst is yet to come MC. he will totally sleaze out and soon he will be blurting out the following sales lines:

"hey man, wanna buy a watch?"

"are your loved ones financially protected incase of your untimely passing?"

"excuse me sir, but I have stumbled upon a terrific investment opportunity with some great real estate, can I share it with you?"

"Ma'am, Have you thought about your final resting plans?"

"normally what size shoe do you wear, sir?"

8p

LakePirate
05-24-2006, 08:56 AM
Or the all time best

The organization I am with is looking to expand in your area.
Would you be interested in joining an organization where you have the
opportunity to make a lot of money?

05-24-2006, 09:11 AM
Or the all time best

"we are looking for 'key' people to get in on the ground floor and you fit the criteria we are looking for"

HA! Whenever I get those offers on the phone or in person, they always ask me if I am interested in making ALOT of money, and I always repsond with "He11 NO!! I already have all the money I want, the LAST thing I need is more of it to spend!!!" and that stops them right in their tracks and they dont know what to say!!! :purplaugh :uglyhamme (of course I dont, but its fun to say that!)

LakePirate
05-24-2006, 09:24 AM
"we are looking for 'key' people to get in on the ground floor and you fit the criteria we are looking for"

I forgot about the "key" people part.

erkoehler
05-24-2006, 10:11 AM
No shoes, insurance, funeral, and stock sales for me.....boats is all :)

05-24-2006, 10:46 AM
No shoes, insurance, funeral, and stock sales for me.....boats is all :)
:uglyhamme Howdy Erk! you must not be a "key" person in your area then! :uglyhamme

jbfootin
05-24-2006, 11:23 AM
Welcome Boardbreaker! You aren't related to Beula Ballbuster are you? (sorry for the Porky's refrence) :wavey:

Workin' 4 Toys
05-25-2006, 08:44 AM
Hey, can you fight crime by breaking wakeboards?? Interested in a job as a superhero?? :confused: If so, lets talk. Have your people contact my people, have them all do lunch, tell our accountants to write it off on our taxes, and have the attorneys ink the deal. ;) I am always looking for new super heros to add to the team.
I plan on being at MM2.75 in the fall too, so I want to see this boardbreaking concept in real life. I plan on skiing in full superhero outfit
Ok, this is officially how you introduce yourself?!?!?
I think you have gone overboard with your nonsense.

Leroy
05-25-2006, 09:10 AM
Welcome boardbreaker! Are you on yet?

WFT; Seriously, can you say there is anything exceptional for UMP in that post! :uglyhamme

ON the TJ....I'm tired on these slithering slime opportunities.

We found your resume on CareerBuilder have several positions that may interest you. We specialize in jobs at Insurance, Securities, and Financial Planning firms. Many of our positions include a base salary and we have both sales and non-sales positions. Industry experience is helpful but not required.

Please go to Closers.net (http://www.closers.net/) to view our current openings and apply to any that interest you. If none of our listed positions interest you, we still encourage you to submit a resume while at our site so that you can be contacted about other openings.

The Closers.net Team
www.Closers.net (http://www.Closers.net)

Or the all time best

05-25-2006, 09:14 AM
Ok, this is officially how you introduce yourself?!?!?
I think you have gone overboard with your nonsense.
YOur just pi**ed because I havent made you a super hero yet! :uglyhamme Hang with me WFT, good things are around the corner! :D HB, JR, Leroy, No1, Lakey, we are all going places!! :toast: Its all good man! :D

Footin
05-25-2006, 05:52 PM
Boardbreaker called me today and his account has not been activated as of yet, but he is lurking.

Leroy
05-25-2006, 06:30 PM
Footin; Well I hope he comes out ok!:uglyhamme

Sorry, but that was a good slip!

lurch

To stagger.
To roll or pitch suddenly or erratically: The ship lurched in the storm.
http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/lurch;_ylt=ApXXOMF9.QICGD_wPpSEhNKsgMMF

05-25-2006, 06:44 PM
did he mean this Lurch?? 8p
http://www.tvacres.com/images/lurch_butler3a.jpg

88 PS190
05-25-2006, 07:10 PM
"Lurk: To eavesdrop on a chat room or conference. In most online areas, lurking is perfectly acceptable behavior and is, in fact, encouraged so that you get the feel of the area before posting your own comments. However, some online areas, particularly ones where participants are discussing personal issues, frown on lurking. "

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/l/lurk.html

hmmmmmmm..... I think Boardbreaker has just been insulted?

Footin
06-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Boardbreaker....where you at?

How bout an update on the board breakage.

Footin
06-07-2006, 09:56 PM

He's lookin for a boat Erkle (it's a secret, don't tell him I told ya).

boardbreaker
06-07-2006, 11:53 PM
Yes, I've been lurking around the TT for awhile. Some of you guys have a lot of time on your hands, but thats cool. :cool:

Footin and I are goin out on Sat. morning if the weather is good. I haven't been on the water since MM2.

Just curious... why didn't any of you guys try my Air Chair at MM2? Should I bring the instructional video next time?

Erkle, as with most people in this world, I need a brand new X-9 (full size, not a toy) for about $10,000.00. Find me that and lets talk.

erkoehler
06-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Yes, I've been lurking around the TT for awhile. Some of you guys have a lot of time on your hands, but thats cool. :cool:

Footin and I are goin out on Sat. morning if the weather is good. I haven't been on the water since MM2.

Just curious... why didn't any of you guys try my Air Chair at MM2? Should I bring the instructional video next time?

Erkle, as with most people in this world, I need a brand new X-9 (full size, not a toy) for about $10,000.00. Find me that and lets talk.

As long as that is the amount of interest you want to pay over the time of your loan, we're good to go :)

Mag_Red
06-07-2006, 11:56 PM

Erkle, as with most people in this world, I need a brand new X-9 (full size, not a toy) for about $10,000.00. Find me that and lets talk.That will get you 5 feet of mine ;)