PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday! Time for a drink!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

PendO
04-22-2006, 12:03 AM
I was out in the garage putting the 303 all over the boat with my son ... that stuff is pretty nice.

JEREMY79
04-22-2006, 04:03 AM
I hate you and I don't even know you.
;)
Kidding. Gotta be nice I'm sure!

You have no idea how nice :D

Leroy
04-22-2006, 08:09 AM
I'm going to at least one weekend.

Steve and Leroy,

You going to MM2?

6ballsisall
04-22-2006, 09:59 AM
No, what I'm trying to say is that I just saved a lot of money on my car insurance by changing to...

Did you stay at a Holiday Inn too?? :uglyhamme

Footin
04-22-2006, 11:04 AM
No but he sold his boat to someone at Holiday Inn.

ski_king
04-27-2006, 02:46 PM
I just had a Russian visitor at work and he gave me a bottle of Putinka Vodka (http://www.putinka.ru/eng_2.html).

I don't know my vodka, is this stuff any good?

RexDog1
04-28-2006, 11:05 AM
My Best Friend Is Back In The US After 4Years Away
We Pick Up 3 Cases Of Mooshead Last Night Let The Fun Began

:toast: :toast: :friday:

tex
04-28-2006, 11:22 AM
I went to take the squid to school this morning and got this. Bad news-the garage door was left up all night and someone stole my golf clubs(insert bird jokes here). They were cheap!-The good news is that it must have been kids due to the clubs sitting right next to my sky ski, wife's slalom, my 3 event bag(a pair of jumpers, my one ski jumper, helmet, and jump line). A few feet away was all of my wetsuits(about 20) and life jackets. I need a drink RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

Ric
04-28-2006, 11:25 AM
I went to take the squid to school this morning and got this. Bad news-the garage door was left up all night and someone stole my golf clubs(insert bird jokes here). They were cheap!-The good news is that it must have been kids due to the clubs sitting right next to my sky ski, wife's slalom, my 3 event bag(a pair of jumpers, my one ski jumper, helmet, and jump line). A few feet away was all of my wetsuits(about 20) and life jackets. I need a drink RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!
that is weird, I hate theives!!!!!

hey, when I first started reading this I nearly shiidddd thinking that you were about to say they cleaned you out of ski gear or possibly the 197!!!!!! :eek: I always worry since my garage faces the street and I have a billion lights on in there, that it looks like a showroom to the thugs :mad:

LakePirate
04-28-2006, 11:28 AM
I feel your pain Tex.

It's only 10:30 here an I need a drink already.

stevo137
04-28-2006, 11:59 AM
Sorry to hear it Tex.
I had to put the boat in the garage due to the fact that some kids tp'd my house and put shave cream and corn meal on the boat Friday night. I keep it at home for a few weeks before it goes on the lift.
My biggest issue in this neighborhood is these spoiled rich ba**ard kids that have these souped up cars and drag race or drive extremely reckless on our 25 mph street. Last year two of the a**holes wrecked and almost hit a house. Friday night, this kid came very close to us since we were near the street discussing things with neighbors. He took three passes full out... :rant:

Fortunately I haven't had any issues with theft yet.
I'm definitely drinkin' beer and tequila tonight...

M-Funf
04-28-2006, 12:11 PM
Sorry to hear about that Tex...

Hey, missed you in TX. I tried to send a PM, but my Treo wasn't helping me out Wednesday...

I had to leave a day early (overnighter) and only got to chat with Bigmac for a bit (who is a great guy, by the way).

The weather was really nice, and the conference was...well...interrupted :mad:

Later!

bcampbe7
04-28-2006, 12:20 PM

That sucks Tex!
I had a full set of patio furniture stolen right off my back padio about 2 weeks after we bought it! It was right before the July 4th weekend. :mad: :mad:

Sorry to hear it Tex.
I had to put the boat in the garage due to the fact that some kids tp'd my house and put shave cream and corn meal on the boat Friday night. I keep it at home for a few weeks before it goes on the lift.
My biggest issue in this neighborhood is these spoiled rich ba**ard kids that have these souped up cars and drag race or drive extremely reckless on our 25 mph street. Last year two of the a**holes wrecked and almost hit a house. Friday night, this kid came very close to us since we were near the street discussing things with neighbors. He took three passes full out... :rant:

3 words:
PAINTBALL SNIPER RIFLE!

stevo137
04-28-2006, 12:35 PM
3 words:
PAINTBALL SNIPER RIFLE!

Hear ya' Beau but three more words come to mind if you use that paintball gun. Police, criminal mischief, jail. I guess that's 4 words... :rolleyes:
Ok, three more words, (not worth it).

bcampbe7
04-28-2006, 01:01 PM
Hear ya' Beau but three more words come to mind if you use that paintball gun. Police, criminal mischief, jail. I guess that's 4 words... :rolleyes:
Ok, three more words, (not worth it).

No doubt...

I have a similar problem on the road I live on. It is 35mph but no one goes that slow. During the Summer months I will have motorcycles go by my house, and from the looks of it, they are doing close to 100mph! :mad:

Davo
04-28-2006, 01:15 PM
I had a full set of patio furniture stolen right off my back padio about 2 weeks after we bought it! It was right before the July 4th weekend. :mad: :mad:

Freaking low-lifes.

My neighbor told me last night that she thinks someone stole 2 plastic chairs off her dock...the cheap kind. They fished around in the water near the dock and couldn't find them. WEAK! I've been there almost three years and haven't had any problems, but I guess you never know.

We need rain bad here in Florida. The landscape is thirsty, brush fires are popping up everywhere and the lakes are dropping steadily. I-95 South of Cape Canaveral was closed for 6 hours last night due to a brush fire.

A Dos Equis sounds good about now (amber, por favor)!

east tx skier
04-28-2006, 01:57 PM
Sorry to hear it Tex.

Sounds like you need some homemade tire spikes.

Cornmeal on the boat ... that's a paddlin'!

ski_king
04-28-2006, 01:59 PM
I just had a Russian visitor at work and he gave me a bottle of Putinka Vodka (http://www.putinka.ru/eng_2.html).

I don't know my vodka, is this stuff any good?
Bump.......

ski_king
04-28-2006, 02:02 PM
...........My biggest issue in this neighborhood is these spoiled rich ba**ard kids that have these souped up cars and drag race or drive extremely reckless on our 25 mph street. Last year two of the a**holes wrecked and almost hit a house. Friday night, this kid came very close to us since we were near the street discussing things with neighbors. He took three passes full out... :rant:

I wouldn't think twice about givving their license number to the police.

PointTaken
04-28-2006, 02:36 PM
I wouldn't think twice about givving their license number to the police.
Agreed. When you have little kids, it amazes you how many people speed thru the neighborhood.

BrianM
04-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Well I have started my extended Friday. For me it is going to be Friday for the next 10 days. Tomorrow and the next 8 days after that at this time I will be on the beach in Belize drinking a Belikin.

Y'all stay out of trouble while I am gone. Should have some photos and a trip report to post a week from Monday when I get back. Life is Good!

roddydog
04-28-2006, 05:57 PM
Dirty Dawg!!!

tex
04-28-2006, 06:10 PM
I hit this place for lunch and a couple of big beers...what golf clubs?

http://www.smokepitcatering.com/staff3.html

M-Funf
04-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Well I have started my extended Friday. For me it is going to be Friday for the next 10 days. Tomorrow and the next 8 days after that at this time I will be on the beach in Belize drinking a Belikin.

Y'all stay out of trouble while I am gone. Should have some photos and a trip report to post a week from Monday when I get back. Life is Good!

Awesome! Have fun. I love it down there...watch out for those Disco (malaria) Mosquitoes and the dang sand fleas :eek:

Where ya' stayin?

BrianM
04-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Where ya' stayin?

Blue Tang Inn on Ambergris

stevo137
04-28-2006, 06:38 PM

Enjoy! Looking forward to that trip report and perhaps you can give me some suggestions for a trip to Belize next year. We not dive, just snorkel and need to be on a nice beach.

stevo137
04-28-2006, 07:56 PM
Been a long week, drinking 100% agave tonight amigos!

east tx skier
04-28-2006, 08:09 PM
Wife is picking up pizza. Beer's a callin'.

stevo137
04-28-2006, 08:23 PM
Wife is picking up pizza. Beer's a callin'.
Yeyyyyaaaaa! :D

M-Funf
05-05-2006, 07:50 PM
Finally...Friday!!! :friday:

I had to dig down three pages for this thread.

I'm so ready for this evening. I think I've worked 100 hours this week...60 hours at my "real" job and another 40 hours on the cellar. I was up until about 2 this morning finishing the racking...

Good news. The wine cellar is nearly done. I think we'll be loading it up starting tomorrow :toast:

Here's how it looks now...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid205/p59f6bcc62872f31438eb2b38faed07d8/ef22e31e.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid205/pb2e9f7a6e78c068b388662932a7e6460/ef22e31c.jpg

But tonight, it's strictly martinis

sassydog
05-05-2006, 08:05 PM
In honor of Cinco de Mayo, i'm eating 5 jars of Miracle Whip!!

M-Funf
05-05-2006, 08:09 PM
:confused: :eek: :confused:

tex
05-05-2006, 08:30 PM
M,
A little veno would be keno!

JEREMY79
05-05-2006, 11:15 PM
M-funf, that is incredible. Nice work.

east tx skier
05-06-2006, 12:27 AM
M,
A little veno would be keno!

Bachelor Party!

Whoops! Wrong thread.

stevo137
05-06-2006, 12:36 AM
100% agave tonight.
HAPPY Cinco de mayo!

Footin
05-06-2006, 12:38 AM
Hey Stevo, you selling the rig?

Leroy
05-06-2006, 12:48 AM
Sorry to hear this Stevo, 911 will help this a lot I'm sure.

Sorry to hear it Tex.

Leroy
05-06-2006, 12:50 AM
Sassydog that is great!!

stevo137
05-06-2006, 09:25 AM
Hey Stevo, you selling the rig?
Have gone definitely to "I think so today".
A fireman is interested in it, we'll see...

MarkP
05-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Have gone definitely to "I think so today".
A fireman is interested in it, we'll see...
I hope thatís just the Tequila talkin!! It sure would be hard to find another like that one..

6ballsisall
05-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Wow! Benadryl and a couple Makers Mark and cokes are a BAD combination! I took them at seperate times but dang.....this morning you wouldn't have thought so! I think there are little men running around in my head with hammers trying to crush my skull! :cry: :noface:

stevo137
05-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Wow! Benadryl and a couple Makers Mark and cokes are a BAD combination! I took them at seperate times but dang.....this morning you wouldn't have thought so! I think there are little men running around in my head with hammers trying to crush my skull! :cry: :noface:
My advice would be to start drinking again very soon! :D

6ballsisall
05-07-2006, 11:15 AM
Who's tried Heieneken's Dark beer? I bought some yesterday and really like it! I drink Heineys all the time, this was a nice change of pace.

east tx skier
05-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Beer for me this evening.

Erk? Coffee? ;)

erkoehler
05-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Nope, no coffee.

Have to be to bed early tonight. Have to be in Milwaukee by 8am to move the brother out of the dorm. Then off to the MC shop to show a boat.

east tx skier
05-12-2006, 06:40 PM
That's a busy day.

M-Funf
05-12-2006, 06:51 PM
Happy Friday, guys and gals! :woohoo:

I'm off to the local for some martini's...should be drinkin' wine, I know, but can't resists the juniper berries :friday:

schmaltzy
05-12-2006, 06:55 PM
BEEN A BUSY DAY - ALL DONE VODKA TONICS ARE WAITING :woohoo:

jmyers
05-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Still waiting! :rolleyes: :friday: soon!
Prop change tonight! :mad:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-12-2006, 07:23 PM
speaking of drinks, I wonder who is drinking coffee tonight.....??? :confused: ?????

(anyone, anyone)

erkoehler
05-12-2006, 07:42 PM
not i :( :mad:

stevo137
05-12-2006, 07:49 PM
MARGARITA!!! :D

6ballsisall
05-12-2006, 08:09 PM
speaking of drinks, I wonder who is drinking coffee tonight.....??? :confused: ?????

(anyone, anyone)

Better not be Erk, I just talked to him via phone and he certainly ain't CLOSING!!!!

Keep your arse away from the coffee Erk. You have to earn that shiznit!!

shepherd
05-13-2006, 12:31 AM
Corona at the dock, Coors Light on the way home, and a Coors Light on the deck with the burgers grilling. Somehow the beers always taste better after blasting a few sets on the lake. :smile:

Gonna rest up tonight, sleep in tomorrow morning, and hit the slalom course again tomorrow afternoon. Ski season is in full swing here! :banana:

6ballsisall
05-13-2006, 01:17 AM
Heiney Lights tonight......not as good as the original Heineys. Going back to old reliable from here on out!

erkoehler
05-13-2006, 01:20 AM
Must be the drive thru liquor stores.....still think that was funny as hell.

Erk: "Um, did you just order liquor."
JR: "Yes, I'm at the drive-thru liquor store."
Erk: "Those exist?"

:uglyhamme

6ballsisall
05-13-2006, 01:22 AM

I like em! Extra convenient. I think they are HB's home away from home :uglyhamme

erkoehler
05-13-2006, 02:29 AM
Danno,

Rough night or what? I never thought you could get that messed up after one drink! :rolleyes:

sassydog
05-13-2006, 02:49 AM
Danno,

Rough night or what? I never thought you could get that messed up after one drink! :rolleyes:

A half gallon of Jack in a big cup, mix in some ice and a splash of coke...yyyuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Hoosier Bob
05-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Ours start as a liquor store then turn into a car wash! If you purchase more than $50.00 in liquor the warsh is free! Pick up a Spack (6x40's), warsh (Indiana) your car and head home! It is great to be a Hoosier! ;) I like em! Extra convenient. I think they are HB's home away from home :uglyhamme

east tx skier
05-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Ours start as a liquor store then turn into a car wash! If you purchase more than $50.00 in liquor the warsh is free! Pick up a Spack (6x40's), warsh (Indiana) your car and head home! It is great to be a Hoosier! ;)

Around here, it's a 25 minute drive to the lake and the 6 liquor stores on the county line. I think if you spend more than $15 and have a cooler, they'll ice it down for you at no charge.

stevo137
05-13-2006, 03:51 PM
Around here, it's a 25 minute drive to the lake and the 6 liquor stores on the county line. I think if you spend more than $15 and have a cooler, they'll ice it down for you at no charge.
I should move to Texas! Yea! :D

Workin' 4 Toys
05-13-2006, 11:20 PM
Ours start as a liquor store then turn into a car wash! If you purchase more than $50.00 in liquor the warsh is free! Pick up a Spack (6x40's), warsh (Indiana) your car and head home! It is great to be a Hoosier! ;)
$50.00 worth of liquor in IN......You should be able to get 6 people drunk and pasted out on that~!
And it depends on what you want warshed, in IN, you might have to leave a $2.00 tip......;)

Hoosier Bob
05-13-2006, 11:52 PM
I need to ask someone from Illi, is it warshed or worshed? I can never get that right! 8p $50.00 worth of liquor in IN......You should be able to get 6 people drunk and pasted out on that~!
And it depends on what you want warshed, in IN, you might have to leave a $2.00 tip......;)

Leroy
05-14-2006, 01:29 AM
Only around Dale Hollow have I seen ice cold beer drive through service. Plus they sell fireworks! I don't get the connection?

tex
05-14-2006, 02:22 PM
In Texas we say warshed.

stevo137
05-14-2006, 06:44 PM
In Texas we say warshed.
You also say, (I'm fixin' to do do it) when describing something yur going to do. :D

Hoosier Bob
05-14-2006, 06:52 PM
Of course you know when they are fixin to do it? Inabit! If I hear, "I been havin" one more time! What is that? I been havin these headaches lately! I'll be richair(right there)! I am surrounded by hilljacks and I am at right at home! Be seeinyah! ;) You also say, (I'm fixin' to do do it) when describing something yur going to do. :D

tex
05-14-2006, 10:39 PM
I'm fixn to get a drink to warsh out my system.

Maristar210
05-19-2006, 08:30 AM
BUUUUUURP!!!

Happy Friday. 13 years of wedded bliss for me and the little misses today. I've already more than doubled the duration of the last marriage. Can anyone say www.bonefishgrill.com for dinner?

BUUUUUURP!!!

Steve :D

oldschool84
05-19-2006, 08:53 AM
BUUUUUURP!!!

Happy Friday. 13 years of wedded bliss for me and the little misses today. I've already more than doubled the duration of the last marriage. Can anyone say www.bonefishgrill.com for dinner?

BUUUUUURP!!!

Congrats, Man
My wife left today with the kids for the weekend so It's me and the dog and the MC. I hope its 85 tomorrow :purplaugh Lot's of Miller Lite tonight buy your stock boys its going to be a long weekend :friday:

pilot02
05-19-2006, 10:01 AM
Can't drink now... At work and headed to MM II in a couple hours. Have to catch up this evening!!

Leroy
05-19-2006, 10:08 AM
Congrats Steve!

What's the saying, no one said it would be easy, but I didn't know it would be that hard! JK!

BUUUUUURP!!!

Happy Friday. 13 years of wedded bliss for me and the little misses today. I've already more than doubled the duration of the last marriage. Can anyone say www.bonefishgrill.com (http://www.bonefishgrill.com/) for dinner?

BUUUUUURP!!!

stevo137
05-19-2006, 10:10 AM
Congrats Steve!

east tx skier
05-19-2006, 12:22 PM
A hearty congrats to ya, Steve.

bcampbe7
05-19-2006, 12:24 PM
That's great Steve! Congrats! :friday:

sizzler
05-19-2006, 12:24 PM
i started my weekend drinking on wed....am continuing v.soon

east tx skier
05-19-2006, 12:32 PM
So Pete, I'm getting in next Wednesday morning. Will be there through Friday morning, then taking a little side trip. Back Monday morning and leaving the following Wednesday (May 31). I've got your number and will try to call on Wednesday or so. How's Thursday afternoon for you?

BriEOD
05-19-2006, 12:42 PM
Congrats Steve.

Have a safe trip Doug.

Happy Friday. I'll be home in 8.5 hours!! :banana:

meggsy1221@aol.com
05-19-2006, 12:43 PM
It is the first friday of the week I think a cold frosty mug of beer would taste pretty darn good.

cheers everyone

sizzler
05-19-2006, 12:53 PM
So Pete, I'm getting in next Wednesday morning. Will be there through Friday morning, then taking a little side trip. Back Monday morning and leaving the following Wednesday (May 31). I've got your number and will try to call on Wednesday or so. How's Thursday afternoon for you?

doug ,should be ok......cant see a problem at the moment....i am based in the liverpool st area ,by liverpool st station....loads of bars....have a safe flight.......i'll pm you my work no. as well :friday:

east tx skier
05-19-2006, 12:54 PM
Good deal. I'll make sure I have it written down.

Maristar210
05-19-2006, 10:23 PM
I need to see a pic of SIZZLER and our illustrious Moderator. Preferably at about 1:00 in the morning.......

Steve

Hoosier Bob
05-19-2006, 10:37 PM
I asked that he get a pic of one of the Palace Guards in an MC hat! I can only picture Doug as I did Chevy Chase in European Vacation. :D I need to see a pic of SIZZLER and our illustrious Moderator. Preferably at about 1:00 in the morning.......

Steve

Hoosier Bob
05-19-2006, 10:39 PM
Any other Hoosiers notice we have a Notre Dame (ND) MasterCraft on the forum? It couldn't mean anything else could it? :D

6ballsisall
05-19-2006, 10:47 PM
Woodford Reserve courtesy of Jeremy79

LOTS of Beer

and Cigars..........

Wish you were all here!! :banana:

Leroy
05-19-2006, 11:03 PM
I'm with you Meggsy! Such big things going on and I'm just chilling and getting ready for another weekend of son's soccer!

It is the first friday of the week I think a cold frosty mug of beer would taste pretty darn good.

cheers everyone

Leroy
05-19-2006, 11:04 PM
I didn't? Could it be 6 ball Jesus or 1080 Moses?

Any other Hoosiers notice we have a Notre Dame (ND) MasterCraft on the forum? It couldn't mean anything else could it? :D

05-19-2006, 11:10 PM
UMP is having a bit of sparkling bubly type wine tonight if you can believe that! Girfriend just got home a while ago, I had chilled wine, and pizza for her :cool: gotta love that type of class we have here in da UP. I supposed I am gonna have to take up drinking again to practice for MM2.75 when I attend. :)

I will check in with you fellas tomarrow. Gotta go hit the hot tub with my lady and a bottle of wine!!! :banana:

Hoosier Bob
05-19-2006, 11:29 PM
UMP! Wake up little buddy you were having a dream! ;) UMP is having a bit of sparkling bubly type wine tonight if you can believe that! Girfriend just got home a while ago, I had chilled wine, and pizza for her :cool: gotta love that type of class we have here in da UP. I supposed I am gonna have to take up drinking again to practice for MM2.75 when I attend. :)

I will check in with you fellas tomarrow. Gotta go hit the hot tub with my lady and a bottle of wine!!! :banana:

shepherd
05-19-2006, 11:42 PM
16th anniversary tonight for me and the Mrs. Decided to stay at home for a change instead of dropping $150+ for dinner at a restaurant. So we cooked some cream of crab soup, filet mignon with mushroom marsala sauce, steamed green beans and bell peppers, wild rice, with some wine. Good food! The chocolate souffles are in the oven as I type this and the wife is watching the Charlotte truck race on TV. Good times. Before all that, we went on a sunset cruise in the Carolina Skiff.

Maybe we'll hit the hot tub after dessert.
Marriage ain't bad... that is, if I can coax her into taking me skiing in the MC tomorrow morning. ;)

The next best thing would be partying at MMII tonight! :toast:

tex
05-20-2006, 12:23 AM
Go Mavs! Vicoden and red wine is great!

Leroy
05-20-2006, 12:37 AM
Great going Shepherd! Between you and UMP must be a full moon tonight! Know what you mean, we had a Alaska King Crab legs, lobster tail and shrimp dinner this week which was better than any restaurant and 1/3 the price!

16th anniversary tonight for me and the Mrs. Decided to stay at home for a change instead of dropping $150+ for dinner at a restaurant. So we cooked some cream of crab soup, filet mignon with mushroom marsala sauce, steamed green beans and bell peppers, wild rice, with some wine. Good food! The chocolate souffles are in the oven as I type this and the wife is watching the Charlotte truck race on TV. Good times. Before all that, we went on a sunset cruise in the Carolina Skiff.

Maybe we'll hit the hot tub after dessert.
Marriage ain't bad... that is, if I can coax her into taking me skiing in the MC tomorrow morning. ;)

The next best thing would be partying at MMII tonight! :toast:

shepherd
05-20-2006, 08:42 AM
Go Mavs! Vicoden and red wine is great!

Man, I could use some of that! :rolleyes: I bet you were feeling no pain!

05-20-2006, 07:47 PM
UMP! Wake up little buddy you were having a dream! ;)
Sorry Skipper!!! :eek:

Hoosier Bob
05-20-2006, 10:24 PM
No problem! Now go and find a real girlfriend! Man if I had your talents there would be alot more Hoosiers than there already are! 8p Sorry Skipper!!! :eek:

05-20-2006, 10:59 PM
No problem! Now go and find a real girlfriend! Man if I had your talents there would be alot more Hoosiers than there already are! 8p
8p shes right here HB, want me to call you so you can talk to her?? :wavey:

Hoosier Bob
05-20-2006, 11:12 PM
UMP please do not put your sister on the phone again! Is is ok! By the time you are my age I am sure yours will fall off too! :D 8p shes right here HB, want me to call you so you can talk to her?? :wavey:

05-20-2006, 11:16 PM
UMP please do not put your sister on the phone again! Is is ok! By the time you are my age I am sure yours will fall off too! :D
:worthy: I almost pi$$ed my pants on that one!! you ever find that rolling liquor store yet?? :confused: How are things in Hoosier land??

I will tell my "sister" you said hello! :D

Hoosier Bob
05-20-2006, 11:22 PM
No rolling liquor store yet and by the way your sis has me on speed dial! 8p Hoosier Daddy? Things are great but I am running out of excuses. Cuzin Dave wants to skeeze in the a.m. and I am more for ridin when things are chilly. Anyway boat is in the driveway awaiting a 6 a.m. departure. I told cuz I will drag him but may not ski. Yes I am a p**** and proud of it. :friday:

M-Funf
05-26-2006, 04:53 PM
It's that time again :friday:

Have a great holiday weekend everyone...and if you're going out on the water, please be safe. All the crazies are out there, too...

shepherd
05-27-2006, 08:36 AM
We had happy hour on the deck at my house yesterday after work. Made pitchers of hurricanes. My head feels funny. :( Nothing a few passes through the slalom course won't clear up. Need to get out there this morning before the crazies show up. Ya'll have a great weekend!

tex
05-27-2006, 02:55 PM
I got out of the hospital yesterday and my best skiing partner showed up with a get well playstation 2 game and a bell that has Mike's
Beer Bell printed on it. I rang it a few times yesterday.

Hoosier Bob
05-27-2006, 11:29 PM
Well it is Saturday but I have been drinkin' since Friday does that count? Month of May in Indiana (Indianapolis) is all about what? If you don't know get Tex's gun and shoot yourself! I have a little of everything in me tonight and I am thankful for all of it! Skiing by 7:00 am and hopefully throwin' up by 9:00! If that is not the sign of a good workout I don't know what is! Feed the fish my friends! Tomorrow is a great day!

tex
05-27-2006, 11:34 PM
keep rock'n in the free world HB!
The beautiful wife mixed me an xl bombay saphire martini to wash down the vicodens with. i am very comfortable. i am even thinking about going to the lake to make a suprise guest appearance tomorow.

Hoosier Bob
05-27-2006, 11:45 PM
GO! Nothing better than to show people how you can and will return (I told you to save those VIkes) bigger badder and stronger than they could ever imagine! Don't forget to brag and boast! Set some goals tomorrow and let the p****** understand you are in training and not recovery! The guy who set this all up should understand that you have given all you can! He or she should do whatever it takes to become the jump champion atleast in the Lone Star State! Once again save the Vikes! You will thank me later! We can all be motivated just keep us informed! Take care and get well! :D
keep rock'n in the free world HB!
The beautiful wife mixed me an xl bombay saphire martini to wash down the vicodens with. i am very comfortable. i am even thinking about going to the lake to make a suprise guest appearance tomorow.

05-28-2006, 12:26 AM
I think Hoosier wants to market your Vikes Tex.... 8p

You trying to finance a new dirtbike or something HB?

M-Funf
06-02-2006, 07:44 PM
Time to head out, guys and gals. There's a martini glass being chilled at the bar as we speak :woohoo:

Have a safe weekend everyone! :friday:

tex
06-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Just opened my first beer. Mother in law is picking up the Vikes as we speak.

ski_king
06-02-2006, 07:49 PM
I think I will drink the vodka my russian friend gave me tonight....

Nice knee avator Tex.

mitch
06-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Tex, You feeling better? I just got to the lakehouse and cracked my 1st one too Miller Lite of course. I'll have a few for you, I'm sure it'll help :D

Hoosier Bob
06-02-2006, 07:57 PM
It's Friday already? What happened to Wednesday and Thursday? Man, I gotta quit drinkin'! :confused:

mitch
06-02-2006, 08:05 PM
It's Friday already? What happened to Wednesday and Thursday? Man, I gotta quit drinkin'! :confused:

or drink more, it could go either way

Hoosier Bob
06-02-2006, 08:08 PM
Sorry, I must have had a momentary lapse of insobriety! Way ahead of you! I already phoned my Doctor and he suggested I up the doseage. I am on the sixteen ouncers now, at least until I feel better any way! 8p

Maristar210
06-02-2006, 08:20 PM
Bob,

I found my local stop just started stocking cases of 24 ounce cans of Bud Light.

$20 otd for a case of 15 24 ouncers? :guitar:

Happy Friday - Go Pistons and pi$$ on the Heat, did I say that?

Steve

Hoosier Bob
06-02-2006, 08:29 PM
72 more ounces than the 12's and the 16'2 with fewer trips! I may be able to stop wearing that stupid beer hat 24/7 with those! ;)
Bob,

I found my local stop just started stocking cases of 24 ounce cans of Bud Light.

$20 otd for a case of 15 24 ouncers? :guitar:

Happy Friday - Go Pistons and pi$$ on the Heat, did I say that?

Steve

tex
06-02-2006, 10:11 PM
My wife just mixed me the most beautiful Bombay martini! I think I will keep her. She can't back a trailer for chit but she sure looks good mixing a martini! NOW MY WIFE ROCKS!

Hoosier Bob
06-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Man if I could just have your, Casey's and Jeff's wives on my boat? I don't know what I would do but I would really be appreciative! Nothing turns me on more than a boat being put in by one chick, another mixing me drinks and a third for good measure! I would have to have my little lady there as well to fill in the silence with things like, "what are you lookin at" and "is that all you got?" Trying to keep it all in perspective! There has to be someone there to let ole Hoosier know when he is dreamin'! :D

PS I will return them almost exactly as I found them! ;) My wife just mixed me the most beautiful Bombay martini! I think I will keep her. She can't back a trailer for chit but she sure looks good mixing a martini! NOW MY WIFE ROCKS!

PendO
06-02-2006, 10:31 PM
My wife just mixed me the most beautiful Bombay martini! I think I will keep her. She can't back a trailer for chit but she sure looks good mixing a martini! NOW MY WIFE ROCKS!

I think our wives are cousins ... mine used to be a bartender:)

HB ... I saw a 20 something hottie driving (not riding) on a Honda CBR 1000 the other day ... tank top, tight jeans, tank top too small ... I wish you and Steve-Maristar had been there ... it might have caused a scene ... did I mention that the tank-top was too small? Okay, go have another drink.

shepherd
06-02-2006, 10:32 PM
Skiied 4 sets this evening, on my 5th beer, entering the "zombie zone." :friday:

Speaking of which, anybody have a recipe for a Zombie?

Hoosier Bob
06-02-2006, 10:35 PM
I expected your post to be more like, "which one is my wife?" Tube tops, wife beaters (the shirt), beer and motorcycles! ;) I think our wives are cousins ... mine used to be a bartender:)

HB ... I saw a 20 something hottie driving (not riding) on a Honda CBR 1000 the other day ... tank top, tight jeans, tank top too small ... I wish you and Steve-Maristar had been there ... it might have caused a scene ... did I mention that the tank-top was too small? Okay, go have another drink.

Hoosier Bob
06-02-2006, 10:37 PM
Pendo should have the answer shortly! Ex bartender you know, the wife that is! Hey Pendo mine is the one B****ing, Jeff's is the one putting the boat in, Tex's is mixing my drinks and yours is there just in case! ;) Skiied 4 sets this evening, on my 5th beer, entering the "zombie zone." :friday:

Speaking of which, anybody have a recipe for a Zombie?

tex
06-02-2006, 10:39 PM
1 oz Apricot Brandy
1 oz light or puerto-rican rum
1 oz dark or jamaican rum
1 oz lemon juice
1 oz lime juice
dashes grenadine
orange juice
1 oz 151

In a cocktail shaker, mix light & dark rums and brandy. Add lemon and lime juice and dashes grenadine. Shake well and strain into a higball glass filled with ice. Fill glass with orange juice leaving room to float 1 oz of 151. Garnish with cherry, orange slice, pinapple wedge.

stevo137
06-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Hey guys, I just got back from putting a for sale sign on the lift.
Margarita time!

Hoosier Bob
06-02-2006, 10:41 PM
WOW! This site is like having a personal Genie! You just type it and it appears! Well a couple of those threads aren't allowed anymore! :o 1 oz Apricot Brandy
1 oz lemon juice
1 oz lime juice
dashes grenadine
orange juice
1 oz 151

In a cocktail shaker, mix light & dark rums and brandy. Add lemon and lime juice and dashes grenadine. Shake well and strain into a higball glass filled with ice. Fill glass with orange juice leaving room to float 1 oz of 151. Garnish with cherry, orange slice, pinapple wedge.

PendO
06-02-2006, 10:42 PM
Gdmit HB, you do have one helluva an imagination:)

If I ask her for a recipie she will start asking questions, sorry, cant help you there, I just care that she make great Bloody Mary's, that and she won't let me forget how fast I lost (gambled) our spending money when we got married in Vegas:)

tex
06-02-2006, 10:44 PM
Steveo, Take a look at this. Do you think it will fit on your lift after you sale yours?

We'll bring the beef.
The X-80 has a split personality. At times it acts like a dedicated wakeboard machine, using its optional twin 350-horsepower Vortec V8s and over 500 pounds of ballast to send riders from the wakes to the moon. Then some days it's a polar opposite, playing the role of party barge, seating 15 and keeping up to 14 beverages tucked away in stylish stainless steel holders. But on most days, both personalities shine through, thanks to a thumping JL Audio sound system, billet infused driver's command center with X-Pod gauges, wet bar, and enclosed head amenities that users on both ends of the rope can appreciate. So bring your friends - all of them. And bring your parachute.
length
28'3"

beam
9'6"

boat weight
6,420 Lbs.

seating
15 Persons or 2,300 Lbs.

fuel capacity
103 Gallon

Hoosier Bob
06-02-2006, 10:44 PM
Good thing Tex is laid up! I heard he has gone from 12 words per minute to around sixty! He is even faster when on a pornographic chat room! They charge by the minute you know! ;) Gdmit HB, you do have one helluva an imagination:)

If I ask her for a recipie she will start asking questions, sorry, cant help you there, I just care that she make great Bloody Mary's, that and she won't let me forget how fast I lost (gambled) our spending money when we got married in Vegas:)

PendO
06-02-2006, 10:46 PM
It will fit ... if you power load it:)

Steveo, Take a look at this. Do you think it will fit on your lift after you sale yours?

We'll bring the beef.
The X-80 has a split personality. At times it acts like a dedicated wakeboard machine, using its optional twin 350-horsepower Vortec V8s and over 500 pounds of ballast to send riders from the wakes to the moon. Then some days it's a polar opposite, playing the role of party barge, seating 15 and keeping up to 14 beverages tucked away in stylish stainless steel holders. But on most days, both personalities shine through, thanks to a thumping JL Audio sound system, billet infused driver's command center with X-Pod gauges, wet bar, and enclosed head amenities that users on both ends of the rope can appreciate. So bring your friends - all of them. And bring your parachute.
length
28'3"

beam
9'6"

boat weight
6,420 Lbs.

seating
15 Persons or 2,300 Lbs.

fuel capacity
103 Gallon

Hoosier Bob
06-02-2006, 10:47 PM
That is the dirtiest thing you have ever said to me! You had me at hello! ;)
PS Why do I get the impression this is not the first time you have used this line? :D It will fit ... if you power load it:)

tex
06-02-2006, 11:04 PM
Let's see 15 passengers, Pendo driving, me, HB, Doug(in case the cops come), Milk, Mag, Erk(I don't know), both steveo and stevo, and 2 strippers. If anyone is pissed, they can push ERK off! A day of skiing, drinking, and fine arts on the water!

shepherd
06-02-2006, 11:07 PM
1 oz Apricot Brandy
1 oz lemon juice
1 oz lime juice
dashes grenadine
orange juice
1 oz 151

Shoot, I think I might just have all these ingredients! :smile: except maybe the Apricot Brandy. Let me go check the liquor cabinet... If I'm not back in 30 minutes, I may have found it. ;)

tex
06-02-2006, 11:07 PM
think I will drink the vodka my russian friend gave me tonight....

Nice knee avator Tex.
Attached Images

Ski King,

Those were my knees before the operation!

PendO
06-02-2006, 11:10 PM
Let's see 15 passengers, Pendo driving, me, HB, Doug(in case the cops come), Milk, Mag, Erk(I don't know), both steveo and stevo, and 2 strippers. If anyone is pissed, they can push ERK off! A day of skiing, drinking, and fine arts on the water!

Can someone bring a gal for Erk ... or is that for the strippers?

Hoosier Bob
06-02-2006, 11:13 PM
I think if all of those planets align we will definately need the cops there! Cash should help! :( Let's see 15 passengers, Pendo driving, me, HB, Doug(in case the cops come), Milk, Mag, Erk(I don't know), both steveo and stevo, and 2 strippers. If anyone is pissed, they can push ERK off! A day of skiing, drinking, and fine arts on the water!

Hoosier Bob
06-02-2006, 11:14 PM
I have an old sock laying around somewhere! :eek: Can someone bring a gal for Erk ... or is that for the strippers?

PendO
06-02-2006, 11:15 PM
I have an old sock laying around somewhere! :eek:

now that is way dirtier than whatever I may have said!

Hoosier Bob
06-02-2006, 11:21 PM
I was gonna wash it first! :D

Maristar210
06-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Hey guys, I just got back from putting a for sale sign on the lift.
Margarita time!

What lift?

Details!!!!! I need a lift

Steveo?????

Steve

stevo137
06-02-2006, 11:34 PM
What lift?

Details!!!!! I need a lift

Steveo?????

Steve
Steve, I described it in this thread. http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=9200&highlight=lift
I couldn't get the model no on it but it is 96" inside width.
I believe it is a 3,000 lb lift but trying to confirm.

Maristar210
06-02-2006, 11:37 PM
If it is a 3K I can't but if it is over 3900 I am interested....

Let me know if it will work.....

Steve

stevo137
06-02-2006, 11:39 PM
If it is a 3K I can't but if it is over 3900 I am interested....

Let me know if it will work.....

Steve
There is no way that it is over 3k, sorry. It's gonna go fast they just finished the condos and slips with more to come.

stevo137
06-02-2006, 11:41 PM
HB, I asked you a question on the Hoosier thread and you don't talk to me anymore!
Whats up with that man! :confused:

stevo137
06-02-2006, 11:54 PM
OK boys, going out to sit next to the boat in the garage, drink my drink and reminisce...

tex
06-03-2006, 12:02 AM
Stevo,

Make the beautiful wife put on the bathing suit and you will enjoy the cocktail more. Enjoy!

stevo137
06-03-2006, 12:10 AM
Stevo,

Make the beautiful wife put on the bathing suit and you will enjoy the cocktail more. Enjoy!
Good idea my friend. Should be in the cards for tomorrow...

PendO
06-03-2006, 01:49 AM
stevo, you sell your boat yet? (guessing not since you said you were looking at it) :)

stevo137
06-03-2006, 02:39 AM
;) stevo, you sell your boat yet? (guessing not since you said you were looking at it) :)
Lot of hits, sorting em all...

sizzler
06-09-2006, 03:43 AM
beat ya to it again Tex............off to the lake in a few hours....happy days

P-hat_in_Cincy
06-09-2006, 08:15 AM
I'll be taking my first drink of the day at Norris Lake...in about 7hrs!
Here's to a great weekend on the water! :friday:

SkiDog
06-09-2006, 08:33 AM
I'll be knocking back a few at the Lollipops ta ta bar in Daytona 2-nite! :headbang: :friday: Anybody need me to say hello to any of the dancers for them!? :D

TMCNo1
06-09-2006, 09:51 AM
I'll be taking my first drink of the day at Norris Lake...in about 7hrs!
Here's to a great weekend on the water! :friday:

If you see Prostar19 out on the water this weekend, tell him No1 said DUH HUH!

Hoosier Bob
06-09-2006, 09:59 AM
Us Hoosiers? :confused: HB, I asked you a question on the Hoosier thread and you don't talk to me anymore!
Whats up with that man! :confused:

stevo137
06-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Yep. :rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
06-09-2006, 10:27 AM
We may just have to set a day where you are in Indianapolis in the AM! Come in the night before, ski until 8:30 and go see an Indy client! ;)

6ballsisall
06-09-2006, 10:36 AM
I'm enjoying some Starbucks now but am sure by late this afternoon that will turn into Makers Mark :banana:

HB if I am not intruding or inviting myself I'd enjoy making a trip up there to meet you in person. Along with seeing Stevo and Leroy again.

stevo137
06-09-2006, 10:46 AM
Sounds like fun J. Perhaps sometime in July and would like to spend the night in Indy with the family.
Starbucks now, beer and Beam later.

Ric
06-09-2006, 10:48 AM
Pour me one....

NOT whatever Gene is drinking, I don't want that, no. :noface:

Hoosier Bob
06-09-2006, 10:51 AM
If I don't figure it out you will see me on the "It's a day that begins with a consonant, it's time for a drink" thread! :woohoo:

Leroy
06-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Let's do it guys!

I'm enjoying some Starbucks now but am sure by late this afternoon that will turn into Makers Mark :banana:

HB if I am not intruding or inviting myself I'd enjoy making a trip up there to meet you in person. Along with seeing Stevo and Leroy again.

PendO
06-09-2006, 11:01 AM
HB ............ what alcohol will go best with my cereal?

6ballsisall
06-09-2006, 11:04 AM

LOL!!!!!!!!

Kahlua outta be pretty tasty :D

east tx skier
06-09-2006, 12:04 PM

Gotta say Bailey's.

TonyB
06-09-2006, 12:16 PM
Could you folks try to be a little quieter?

Did the Friday on Thursday.

A group from work went to the local driving range yesterday afternoon where we enjoyed the sun and several pitchers of beer. They eventually asked us to take our party somewhere else (after they turned the range lights off and we didn't leave).

Took it to a pool hall/karaoke bar where we had more pitchers along with several piles of hot wings.

My stomach and head are fighting it out this morning to see who is in the worst shape.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

tex
06-09-2006, 12:17 PM
beat ya to it again Tex............off to the lake in a few hours....happy days
Damn you Sizzler, You even beat my 3am Vikes by a couple of hours!

MarkP
06-09-2006, 12:23 PM
Could you folks try to be a little quieter?

Did the Friday on Thursday.

A group from work went to the local driving range yesterday afternoon where we enjoyed the sun and several pitchers of beer. They eventually asked us to take our party somewhere else (after they turned the range lights off and we didn't leave).

Took it to a pool hall/karaoke bar where we had more pitchers along with several piles of hot wings.

My stomach and head are fighting it out this morning to see who is in the worst shape.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Megamalmer/Megamalmer_muede.gifhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Megamalmer/Megamalmer_whassup.gif

betsy&david Harrison
06-09-2006, 01:49 PM
My last Friday of the school year :D I'll be drinking something tonight and tomorrow night. No skiing for me this weekend :(

Hoosier Bob
06-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Every morning I ask myself a very similar question. What cereal goes best with alcohol! ;) HB ............ what alcohol will go best with my cereal?

Hoosier Bob
06-09-2006, 10:13 PM
I can't wait to get the "Hoosier Gang" together Jeff! I know I am probably the only one who has not made a Mag Mania trip but hey I am too BZ drinkin'! Let's plan something on the "Us Hoosiers" thread. :D LOL!!!!!!!!

Kahlua outta be pretty tasty :D

tex
06-09-2006, 10:20 PM
The beautiful wife just pulled the shaker out and made a perfect Bombay Saphire Martini. She is really got the itch to ski bad. I will actually get to go to the lake tomorow and drive! I'm a stoked man with a great wife and a great drink in my hand! Owens, come to the lake tomorow!

Mi.mc
06-10-2006, 12:02 AM
last post four 3 or so months! heading to northern michigan for 3 months of bonding with the mastercraft... i can't wait. i think i should probably go pack. c you all later

Danimal
06-10-2006, 12:07 AM
last post four 3 or so months! heading to northern michigan for 3 months of bonding with the mastercraft... i can't wait. i think i should probably go pack. c you all later

Check ya later Mi.mc. Have a grea summer!

Hoosier Bob
06-10-2006, 12:15 AM
Make sure you look up UMP! :woohoo:

stevo137
06-10-2006, 12:48 PM
Have a great season MI.mc!
No internet up there?

east tx skier
06-10-2006, 12:59 PM
Have fun Mi.MC!

Ric
06-10-2006, 01:00 PM
hey he left us with his posts at 190..... how ironic

have fun!

Mi.mc
TT Enthusiast Join Date: May 2006

east tx skier
06-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Nice avatar, Ric.

M-Funf
06-16-2006, 01:46 PM
One more week...GONE! :woohoo:

Anybody else startin' early :friday:

6ballsisall
06-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Makers Mark countdown in 5 hours!!! :headbang:

sanjuan23
06-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Should probably start early and get rid of this hanging feeling.

oxberger
06-16-2006, 02:20 PM
Let the fruity frozen rum drinks flow! Still a few hours before beer o'clock for me though. Haver a great weekend all, stay safe, and ride hard!

tex
06-16-2006, 02:48 PM
Just got home from PT, today is John David's 6th birthday. A big party tomorow. I need a drink now. I will swing one within the hour!

roddydog
06-16-2006, 02:49 PM
I'll be havin' a cold one up at the shack later tonight!!

shepherd
06-16-2006, 11:16 PM
I thinkin' just a finger or two of single malt tonight. Got to get up early and blast a few sets tomorrow morning. :headbang:

BriEOD
06-16-2006, 11:28 PM
Ok, I just popped a beer! Man it tastes good. I talked to Beau and ETS today and now HB is harassing me. Life doesn't get much better. ;)

Hoosier Bob
06-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Wow, Beer has taste? I just thought it was a race! Harassing? More like payback! ;) Take care Brian and keep bein a you know what! 8p Ok, I just popped a beer! Man it tastes good. I talked to Beau and ETS today and now HB is harassing me. Life doesn't get much better. ;)

6ballsisall
06-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Ok, I just popped a beer! Man it tastes good. I talked to Beau and ETS today and now HB is harassing me. Life doesn't get much better. ;)

Tell HB you are out of beer, that gets rid of him real quick :D

Hoosier Bob
06-16-2006, 11:32 PM
Jeff if you do not leave me alone the pics of you and the sheep are gettin' posted soon! :o

BriEOD
06-16-2006, 11:35 PM
Jeff,

Tell HB if he doesn't leave you alone I'll show him what I was training with this week (MP-5, M-4 & Remington 870). 8p

6ballsisall
06-16-2006, 11:36 PM
Jeff if you do not leave me alone the pics of me and the sheep are gettin' posted soon! :o

Thats not cool HB. No one wants to see pics of you and sheep!!!

Hoosier Bob
06-16-2006, 11:36 PM
Hoosier is never without the lead! Just takes a second! :D

BriEOD
06-16-2006, 11:38 PM
Hoosier is never without the lead! Just takes a second! :D
Thanks for sharing Bo-Peep.

Hoosier Bob
06-16-2006, 11:38 PM
So we are even? I do not agree as you chose the ugliest one in the field that night! Post the pics! Mine was way better looking than yours! ;) Thats not cool HB. No one wants to see pics of you and sheep!!!

6ballsisall
06-16-2006, 11:39 PM
So we are even? I do not agree as you chose the ugliest one in the field that night! Post the pics! Mine was way better looking than yours! ;)

HB you are one sick mofo!!!

Maristar210
06-16-2006, 11:39 PM
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaababababaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa

tex
06-16-2006, 11:41 PM
today is JD's 6th birthday. The family came over and we ordered pizza from his favorite place. Red wine and cold beer is flying. We have the big party tomorow. Jump house/waterslide for the kids, cold beer for the adults.

6ballsisall
06-16-2006, 11:42 PM
I still dream about those sheep. I was in heaven with all ten of them! Man I sure was tired the next morning. A little sore too!! My allergies were bothering me rolling around in the hay with them, but it was worth it

Dude HB you have problems! To much info......way to much info!

Hoosier Bob
06-16-2006, 11:43 PM
What are you saying Tex? As far as as I know you have had three parties in the last few weeks! What about the beverage? The sheep we already know about! :woohoo:

Hoosier Bob
06-16-2006, 11:44 PM
I don't know how you do it but as I have said before I satisfied all ten!!!! :D

Dude HB you have problems! To much info......way to much info!

BriEOD
06-16-2006, 11:44 PM
today is JD's 6th birthday. The family came over and we ordered pizza from his favorite place. Red wine and cold beer is flying. We have the big party tomorow. Jump house/waterslide for the kids, cold beer for the adults.
HB to JD. :woohoo:

6ballsisall
06-16-2006, 11:48 PM
It was a good night for sure! My arse sure did hurt the next day, a ice bag helped that though. Boy those sheep sure were all smiles the next day! :D

I think I am gonna puke!! :eek:

BriEOD
06-16-2006, 11:49 PM
I think I am gonna puke!! :eek:
Did you use rubber boots Bo-peep?

Hoosier Bob
06-16-2006, 11:50 PM
Sure you get sick the first couple of times but then they become more than just sheep! Like a lot more? :confused: I think I am gonna puke!! :eek:

Hoosier Bob
06-16-2006, 11:51 PM
I understand this is at my expense but I am feelin' it! :woohoo:

6ballsisall
06-16-2006, 11:51 PM
Sure you get sick the first couple of times but then they become more than just sheep! Like a lot more? :confused:

You are one extremely sick mofo!!! :eek:

6ballsisall
06-16-2006, 11:52 PM
I understand this is at my expense but I am feelin' it! :woohoo:

In the arse that is! :D

HB........do you have a problem with oversharing after cracking a few open?

BriEOD
06-16-2006, 11:55 PM
I truly hope you are kidding!!

Hoosier Bob
06-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Wait a minute! Can you guys read this? :confused: HB........do you have a problem with oversharing after cracking a few open?

tex
06-16-2006, 11:56 PM
Thanks B,
Martinis should fly tomorow!

PendO
06-16-2006, 11:56 PM
Do you Indiana Boys have some strange 4-H clubs?

BriEOD
06-16-2006, 11:58 PM
Something???!!

6ballsisall
06-16-2006, 11:59 PM

It must be a local Indy thing. I am worried about Leroy now......... HB......well I can't say I am surprised. :D

BriEOD
06-17-2006, 12:01 AM
Where is Dooker?

Hoosier Bob
06-17-2006, 12:03 AM
Leroy knows I get first choice in the barnyard! Sure after he has free reign! Jeff, great job acting like this is new to you! ;)

6ballsisall
06-17-2006, 12:04 AM
I prefer the more mature sheep myself. They seem to know how to please better.

:noface: :noface: :noface:

Hoosier Bob
06-17-2006, 12:07 AM
Facing a cliff is best!

BriEOD
06-17-2006, 12:08 AM
You have issues HB, get another beer. :toast:

Hoosier Bob
06-17-2006, 12:09 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! ;)

BriEOD
06-17-2006, 12:10 AM
DUDE!! You have the Everbody Loves Raymond bed. I have that set in my guest bedroom. That must be like an all time best seller because a lot of people have that set.

Hoosier Bob
06-17-2006, 12:12 AM
LMFAO! I am not hip to that dude! ;) DUDE!! You have the Everbody Loves Raymond bed. I have that set in my guest bedroom. That must be like an all time best seller because a lot of people have that set.

BriEOD
06-17-2006, 12:16 AM
I swear, watch that show and he and ol' Debra are on the same set.

BriEOD
06-17-2006, 12:18 AM
Alright the rack is calling my name so I'm signing off for the night. JR, keep HB out of trouble.

Mr. Randol has the con. That is all.

6ballsisall
06-17-2006, 12:18 AM
Alright the rack is calling my name so I'm signing off for the night. JR, keep HB out of trouble.

Mr. Randol has the con. That is all.

cool!!! nite bri! :toast:

Hoosier Bob
06-17-2006, 12:19 AM
Get some sleep wildman! ;)

BriEOD
06-17-2006, 09:05 AM
Get some sleep wildman! ;)
B-Rad is the Wildman. 8p

Maristar210
06-23-2006, 12:59 PM
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Here it is noon on Friday and no one has brought this back to the top??

We he11 its five o'clock somewhere.!!!!!!

HB ???

Come on man you only work four hours every other day anyway lets go drinkin' - all the Coors and Oberon is on me!!! ;)

Steve

6ballsisall
06-23-2006, 01:16 PM
Makers Mark baby!! After we setup the temp course and get our fill it's time for the makers mark and diet coke! :dance: Not to much though since we are going back out tommorrow morning @ 6am :eek:

erkoehler
06-23-2006, 01:17 PM
It's barely noon for you Jeff.....are you alittle excited or what?

rodltg2
06-23-2006, 01:19 PM
erk you dont drink... dont worry about it :D

6ballsisall
06-23-2006, 01:19 PM
It's barely noon for you Jeff.....are you alittle excited or what?

I am all about getting LOTS of time in the course this year! :headbang: Didn't happen last year with the little one on the way, this year I get to play a little.

Wish the weather would cooperate a little though....... :rolleyes: High 90's all week, cool (high 70's) and scattered showers today.

06-23-2006, 02:09 PM
Makers Mark baby!! After we setup the temp course and get our fill it's time for the makers mark and diet coke! Not to much though since we are going back out tommorrow morning @ 6am
Makers Mark with DIET COKE???? :eek: JR my brutha, thats like having beluga caviar with shur fine soda crackers!!! 8p Seriously, my dad would break out into a cold sweat if he knew you were mixing a fine bourbon like that with ANYTHING. If he knew, he might give me instructions to do the ol' switcheroo on you at MM2.75 and pour your Makers mark into a flask to bring home to him, and pour some Heaven's Hill whiskey in your flask to mix with diet coke ;)

Just bustin your chops man! :D

jmyers
06-23-2006, 03:14 PM
It is definetly Friday and time for many drinks after the week on here! :rolleyes: Hope everyone has a great weekend and many good pulls! :banana: :friday:

tex
06-23-2006, 03:18 PM
I just got in from PT. I just had a some tortellini and red wine. I just need to hit my vikes to recover from PT.

sanjuan23
06-23-2006, 03:20 PM
Psst, did you hear that? Just cracked the first one open for the day. Man Friday couldnt have gotten here fast enough :headbang:

Hoff1
06-23-2006, 03:21 PM
I think happy hour after work will last a couple hours today. Heading to water at 9am tomorrow. :headbang:

erkoehler
06-23-2006, 03:22 PM
I just got in from PT. I just had a some tortellini and red wine. I just need to hit my vikes to recover from PT.

Yep, mixing those two is always fun :eek:

6ballsisall
06-23-2006, 03:24 PM
Makers Mark with DIET COKE???? :eek: JR my brutha, thats like having beluga caviar with shur fine soda crackers!!! 8p Seriously, my dad would break out into a cold sweat if he knew you were mixing a fine bourbon like that with ANYTHING. If he knew, he might give me instructions to do the ol' switcheroo on you at MM2.75 and pour your Makers mark into a flask to bring home to him, and pour some Heaven's Hill whiskey in your flask to mix with diet coke

Just bustin your chops man!

Nah.......Makers is mid grade brutha. good for the everyday sippin' w/flava added. 8p

erkoehler
06-23-2006, 03:26 PM
Jrandol, don't forget to stop at the drive thru on the way home.

6ballsisall
06-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Jrandol, don't forget to stop at the drive thru on the way home.

No need! Already stocked up brutha ;)

Hoff1
06-23-2006, 03:29 PM
barely even mid-grade in Bourbon country here. Get you some Woodford Reserve.

I camped out within a few miles of the Makers distillery last weekend. You can smell it in the air in that part of the state.

6ballsisall
06-23-2006, 03:30 PM

I camped out within a few miles of the Makers distillery last weekend. You can smell it in the air in that part of the state.

Where did you camp? I was in Bardstown the other week.

I never really fell in love with Woodford for some reason.

Hoff1
06-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Where did you camp? I was in Bardstown the other week.

I never really fell in love with Woodford for some reason.

Just south of Bardstown near New Haven on a farm. If you saw a burgundy Grand Cherokee with a MC stick in the back window while you were there, it was me. My dad lives in Bardstown and so do my girlfriends parents, spend quite a bit of time there.

6ballsisall
06-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Just south of Bardstown near New Haven on a farm. If you saw a burgundy Grand Cherokee with a MC stick in the back window while you were there, it was me. My dad lives in Bardstown and so do my girlfriends parents, spend quite a bit of time there.

We'll have to meet up sometime! I get down to Louisville about 3 or 4 days a month. Jeremy 79 isn't to far either. We keep talkin about getting together for a drink or two.

Hoff1
06-23-2006, 04:11 PM
anytime man, anytime. Kycat2007 is in that area too.

6ballsisall
06-23-2006, 05:10 PM
anytime man, anytime. Kycat2007 is in that area too.

SOunds like a party!! :friday: :headbang:

06-23-2006, 05:14 PM

Keep in mind Hoff, I live in the UP, up here Boones Farm wine is "high class" ;) If your really well-to-do Yooper, you can drink Night Train Express :D

wakebroad
06-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Tecate Baby!!! Squeeze some lime on the top of the can, put a little margarita salt on top, open it up, shove in the lime and it comes shootin' out the top. Gotta drink fast or you'll have a mess! It's the best taste ever! :o

I am limiting myself to 3, since I am getting up at 3am to go boatin'.

SkiDog
06-23-2006, 05:29 PM
Tecate Baby!!! Squeeze some lime on the top of the can, put a little margarita salt on top, open it up, shove in the lime and it comes shootin' out the top. Gotta drink fast or you'll have a mess! It's the best taste ever! :o

I am limiting myself to 3, since I am getting up at 3am to go boatin'.

Sounds to me like you know your way around a bottle of 'ta-killya'! :friday: :headbang: :woohoo:

wakebroad
06-23-2006, 06:15 PM
Yeah.....me and tequila don't get along too well. One marg, maybe...
One of several hard liquours that I have ruined myself on.
Take whiskey....can't even smell it without running for the head. :woohoo: