PDA

View Full Version : Hot Tub is FFFFFFFFFFFFFd!

PendO
05-19-2006, 10:36 PM
I might be in need of a plumber?

PendO
05-19-2006, 10:36 PM

PendO
05-19-2006, 10:37 PM
sawzall ................... oh yeah ...

PendO
05-19-2006, 10:38 PM
............................... here is a good quarter pannel, not sure about shipping though?

Hoosier Bob
05-19-2006, 10:39 PM
I have done it in a Hot Tub before but I will be the first to say "YOU GUYS WENT CRAZY!" Pendo got his game on! :D :woohoo:
PS Pour one out for your homies Casey!

Leroy
05-19-2006, 10:40 PM
What happened Pendo? Fall off the deck?? Looks sad...

PendO
05-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Bought a used tub when we moved in to our house ... knew I needed to get one b4 we got neighbors as I would have no way to get it in the back yard w/o a crane ... needless to say I had the plumbing spring a leak ... no way to get at it (sealed in the foam) so, I decided to cut it into small peices to get it out of the back yard ... taking it out did score points:)

shepherd
05-19-2006, 10:44 PM
:confused: :confused: :eek3: :confused:

What happened???

Hoosier Bob
05-19-2006, 10:45 PM
We will talk about the points on another forum! 8p
Bought a used tub when we moved in to our house ... knew I needed to get one b4 we got neighbors as I would have no way to get it in the back yard w/o a crane ... needless to say I had the plumbing spring a leak ... no way to get at it (sealed in the foam) so, I decided to cut it into small peices to get it out of the back yard ... taking it out did score points:)

Hoosier Bob
05-19-2006, 10:48 PM
I will be th first to say if I am not Riding, Skiing or Screwing I would want to be cutting something up with a sawzall! Is that one of the greatest inventions ever? I have a Porter Cable Myself but wow! Great tool! Chicks dig it! :D

PendO
05-19-2006, 11:11 PM
We will talk about the points on another forum! 8p

I'm not sure about you ... but I have to spend my points soon after they are scored ... otherwise they turn into canadian nickles and dimes (worthless in the states).

Hoosier Bob
05-19-2006, 11:12 PM
I wondered why it took so long to reply! ;)
I'm not sure about you ... but I have to spend my points soon after they are scored ... otherwise they turn into canadian nickles and dimes (worthless in the states).

PendO
05-19-2006, 11:13 PM
I wondered why it took so long to reply! ;)

used to play the game where if you could get the full beer bottle label off you scored points ... tried to cash one in a while back... apparently they are only good the night you pull off the label

Hoosier Bob
05-19-2006, 11:18 PM
Oh yeah, I knew that one! I remeber the good ole days when all it took was a pristine label and I was working on my why I was late excuse! What happened to those woman? That was around when I decided I would rather date runaround Sue than the hottest Virgin in town! 8p
used to play the game where if you could get the full beer bottle label off you scored points ... tried to cash one in a while back... apparently they are only good the night you pull off the label

PendO
05-19-2006, 11:21 PM
My daughter's 3rd bday party is tomorrow, so the clean patio may even pay dividends tomorrow:)

Hoosier Bob
05-19-2006, 11:24 PM
You may want to use those points tonight! Go ahead and ask if you can cash them in tonight as you had already planned an hour long foot and back massage for the little lady after the party. Don't wory, get yours and then tomorrow pull a back muscle and ask for a rain check. Works every time!
My daughter's 3rd bday party is tomorrow, so the clean patio may even pay dividends tomorrow:)

PendO
05-20-2006, 01:55 PM
$115 for a 1/2 day of the bounce castle (and that includes insurance) ... and a clean patio:)

Hoosier, you could have some serious Fun in the castle:)

TMCNo1
05-20-2006, 02:16 PM
:confused: :confused: :eek3: :confused:

What happened???

Too much 303 on the deck and it slid off onto the patio!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-20-2006, 03:31 PM
$115 for a 1/2 day of the bounce castle (and that includes insurance) ... and a clean patio

Hoosier, you could have some serious Fun in the castle

I think Hoosier could have fun just about ANYWHERE!!!! :D

Rock on with that Sazwall HB!!! :friday:

Pendo, did that tub fall off the deck?? :confused:

88 PS190
05-20-2006, 03:37 PM
If i understand correctly the pipes started leaking and since it was all encased in foam he decided to say F* this and he cut the thing apart w/ his sawzall.

For awhile i was debating just how big a fart you had to cut in a hot tub for the same end result.

05-20-2006, 03:38 PM
For awhile i was debating just how big a fart you had to cut in a hot tub for the same end result.

Ask NO1 about that! His farts register on the Richter scale! :dance:

TMCNo1
05-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Ask NO1 about that! His farts register on the Richter scale! :dance:

Sittin' on the platform of the boat with motor off, listening to tunes, tellin' lies and pooted, caused the motor in the boat to turn over 5 times. The zaustflapperthingamacallits had stuck up in the slats of the platform and the shockwaves bounced off the lake bottom and went right in the zaust pipes, causing it to pootel [Diesel]. Next time I had "That Feeling" I just took off the gas cap and added a tough of octane booster, now known as Nitros Azzide. :eek: :D :rolleyes:

05-20-2006, 06:43 PM
Sittin' on the platform of the boat with motor off, listening to tunes, tellin' lies and pooted, caused the motor in the boat to turn over 5 times. The zaustflapperthingamacallits had stuck up in the slats of the platform and the shockwaves bounced off the lake bottom and went right in the zaust pipes, causing it to pootel [Diesel]. Next time I had "That Feeling" I just took off the gas cap and added a tough of octane booster, now known as Nitros Azzide. :eek: :D :rolleyes:
is that like E85?? WHen will the automakers be offering Nitros Azzide compatible vehicles?? ;)

TMCNo1
05-20-2006, 08:28 PM
is that like E85?? WHen will the automakers be offering Nitros Azzide compatible vehicles?? ;)

Flex Fuel, flex my right leg and there's the fuel! :eek:

Workin' 4 Toys
05-20-2006, 08:43 PM
$115 for a 1/2 day of the bounce castle (and that includes insurance) ... and a clean patio:)

Hoosier, you could have some serious Fun in the castle:)
Dude, tell me you jumped off the upper level into that thing!!!! That is what the insurance was for, right?

Hoosier Bob
05-20-2006, 08:55 PM
So are you and Mrs. Pendo gonna "Rock The Castle" tonight? ;) Don't send it back until it is good and dirty! :D

05-20-2006, 10:03 PM
So are you and Mrs. Pendo gonna "Rock The Castle" tonight? ;) Don't send it back until it is good and dirty! :D
they might charge extra for that HB!! :eek: Does it have a place to put quarters in it?? :confused:

Hoosier Bob
05-20-2006, 10:27 PM
I am getting the impression that if Casey replies he will have to substitute skiing time for confession time. :D Sorry Casey I hope all is well! If anyone asks I will say you don't know me! 8p