PDA

View Full Version : Just talked to the crew at MM2!!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-19-2006, 08:19 PM
I just got off the phone with JR, and Erk at MM2. THey are all having a great time!!! :dance: They got some skiing in this afternoon and they are enjoying some nice beverages and food now. I will be checking in by phone a few times over the weekend. They put me on speaker phone for a while and it sounded like a fun time, so I am definely gonna plan to get there in the fall for MM2.75 :)

I told them I would keep everyone posted on whats going on!

and get this!! I talked to Erk, and the boy took a deposit on a boat!!! :popcorn: Congrats Erk!!!!

rodltg2
05-19-2006, 08:27 PM
mm2 is this weekend ? no wonder its been so slow on here today..

Laurel_Lake_Skier
05-19-2006, 08:30 PM
Have someone get busy with the camera phone.....We need Pix!

rodltg2
05-19-2006, 08:31 PM
im surprised someone doesnt have a wireless connection..

stevo137
05-19-2006, 08:33 PM
Dude, when you're there, the last thing you need is a connection...

bcampbe7
05-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Cool! :cool:

I think JR has WIFI and I think there is an access point on the dock, but I am sure, as Stevo said, it's the furthest thing from their minds at this point.

Stevo are you going to try to make MM2.5 or MM2.75?

stevo137
05-19-2006, 08:54 PM
Cool! :cool:

I think JR has WIFI and I think there is an access point on the dock, but I am sure, as Stevo said, it's the furthest thing from their minds at this point.

Stevo are you going to try to make MM2.5 or MM2.75?
Yes, with the family, you?

bcampbe7
05-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Yes, with the family, you?

Going to do my best to get there in June with the wife.
The September date will be cutting it too close to the arrival of the little one. :woohoo:

stevo137
05-19-2006, 09:13 PM
Going to do my best to get there in June with the wife.
The September date will be cutting it too close to the arrival of the little one. :woohoo:
Ah yes, I remember those days many years ago.

rodltg2
05-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Dude, when you're there, the last thing you need is a connection...

for most people yes, for erk??? he cant let his post count get ignored..

6ballsisall
05-19-2006, 09:36 PM
mm2 is this weekend ? no wonder its been so slow on here today..

Go back to your Malibu forum!! :D

Hey Rod, they have a boat show going on here now. They are selling Bu's for $50 each! We bought 10 to use as anchors for the course this weekend! :D

6ballsisall
05-19-2006, 09:37 PM

We are here dude!

erkoehler
05-19-2006, 09:44 PM
Here's the first of many pictures.....

bcampbe7
05-19-2006, 09:59 PM
Am I close?

05-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Whatchoo boys got for skiboats down there?? :confused: I forgot to ask.

I think Rod wanted to volunteer his bu to haul all the skis,wakeboards, and beer in behind the ski boats. Kind of like a valet boat, or a medival squire :uglyhamme

erkoehler
05-19-2006, 10:11 PM
Footin's 205
Jrandol's 190
Rockman's BF200
Mag's 209

Datdude
05-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Is it true you got a deposit ERK?????????

If it it true, you are halfway there

05-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Nice Boat line up!! :steering:

So Rod's bu didnt make it?? ;)

erkoehler
05-19-2006, 10:15 PM
Is it true you got a deposit ERK?????????

If it it true, you are halfway there

Yes, it is true :)

erkoehler
05-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Mag almost tearing it up :)

:uglyhamme

shepherd
05-19-2006, 10:35 PM
Cool, guys. Looks like fun! :toast:

Hoosier Bob
05-19-2006, 10:37 PM
Probably a blast except for Erk asking every ten minutes if someone wants to buy a boat! I think it is a tax write off! Want to buy a boat, eh eh he eh he he eh! Erk and Butthead impression but not that good of one. :D

Datdude
05-19-2006, 10:38 PM
Mag almost tearing it up :)

That is a great picture with the handle speeding back at the boat at 100 mph and about to snap the driver in the back of the head :uglyhamme

Hoosier Bob
05-20-2006, 12:03 AM
Very good! But Bob is on the dock ad Rockman is seated. All others are correct! 8p Am I close?

erkoehler
05-20-2006, 12:16 AM
No tax write off for me, we are having a great time :)

Many members of the MM2 gang crashed early :rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
05-20-2006, 12:19 AM
Have fun and be safe! Use protection Erk! Joke! Get some pics and I will be there in June! ;) No tax write off for me, we are having a great time :)

Many members of the MM2 gang crashed early :rolleyes:

JEREMY79
05-20-2006, 12:32 AM
Just got home. Very obliterated. Nice time. GLad I live 45 min away.

Ric
05-20-2006, 08:08 AM
Looks like a party!!

from the pic it looks like a tight fit on the 205 between the houseboats. :shocked:

erkoehler
05-20-2006, 08:29 AM
They fit nicely in there with out an extra foot or two on the houseboat side.

Ric
05-20-2006, 08:36 AM
They fit nicely in there with out an extra foot or two on the houseboat side.
whooey I am assuming you kinda walk them in and out of the slip then.

erkoehler
05-20-2006, 08:48 AM
whooey I am assuming you kinda walk them in and out of the slip then.

Nah it just takes mad skillzz Ric!! (this is jrandol posting)

stevo137
05-20-2006, 09:09 AM
Awesome! Looks like the weather is good too.
Enjoy!

Ric
05-20-2006, 10:13 AM
Nah it just takes mad skillzz Ric!! (this is jrandol posting)
You guys are killin me, I am stuck in the office awaiting callbacks all morning and have no interest in this mound of paperwork in front of me!
how was the early morning run? Don't tell me you clowns slept-in this morning and didn't ski :popcorn:

05-20-2006, 11:56 AM
I bet there skiing now :D

05-20-2006, 03:50 PM
Good thing I didnt go to MM2 this time, UMP is sick! :( I started with the runny nose, stuffy head yesterday, now today its worse with some fatigue and body aches added for good measure. I dont goof around, I take care of myself when I am ill. UMP is on the couch, gettting some rest. The GF is here taking good care of me. She busted her arse all day cleaning the house, and checking in on me, and She just went to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner. She rules! She is making us stirfry for dinner.

It would have been a bummer to fly down there and get sick, not be able to ski or enjoy myself, and then spread the bug to everyone :o I will still be checking in with them by phone today later on. :wavey: See, everything just works out.... I am really planning on being there in the fall!!!!

While in my "down time" today I was thinking, when I come to MM2.75 in the fall, should I bring my superhero costume to ski in?? I am not bringing leather pants as requested, leather and water dont mix ;) I figured the superhero outfit would be better. Cape and all. So I am trying to think of a way I can pack my guitar, my ski, my clothes, and wetsuit, pfd, etc... all so I can take it on the plane. If the GF comes with me, she can take the guitar as a piece of baggage.....Hmmmm.....

Who's planning on going to MM2.75??

rodltg2
05-20-2006, 05:21 PM
What's wrong with you ump

05-20-2006, 06:41 PM
What's wrong with you ump
Whatcha mean Rod? whats my ill? I have a cold. symptoms listed above. unless you mean about me planning to ski in full superhero costume 8p

Dont worry about me man, I am fine!!! :dance: Just a little under the weather thats all.

stevo137
05-20-2006, 06:51 PM
Whatcha mean Rod? whats my ill? I have a cold. symptoms listed above. unless you mean about me planning to ski in full superhero costume 8p

Dont worry about me man, I am fine!!! :dance: Just a little under the weather thats all.
What you need for that cold is 100% agave.

05-20-2006, 07:18 PM
What you need for that cold is 100% agave.
Whats that stevo? an herb or something?? :confused:

TMCNo1
05-20-2006, 08:21 PM
Good thing I didnt go to MM2 this time, UMP is sick! :( I started with the runny nose, stuffy head yesterday, now today its worse with some fatigue and body aches added for good measure. I dont goof around, I take care of myself when I am ill. UMP is on the couch, gettting some rest. The GF is here taking good care of me. She busted her arse all day cleaning the house, and checking in on me, and She just went to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner. She rules! She is making us stirfry for dinner.

It would have been a bummer to fly down there and get sick, not be able to ski or enjoy myself, and then spread the bug to everyone :o I will still be checking in with them by phone today later on. See, everything just works out.... I am really planning on being there in the fall!!!!

While in my "down time" today I was thinking, when I come to MM2.75 in the fall, should I bring my superhero costume to ski in?? I am not bringing leather pants as requested, leather and water dont mix ;) I figured the superhero outfit would be better. Cape and all. So I am trying to think of a way I can pack my guitar, my ski, my clothes, and wetsuit, pfd, etc... all so I can take it on the plane. If the GF comes with me, she can take the guitar as a piece of baggage.....Hmmmm.....

Who's planning on going to MM2.75??

From what I read in another thread, you and the girl friend were gonna' get in the hot tub with a bottle of wine last night. Tells me something, like you stayed in too long, got out lakit and ran around trying to cool off. Like grandma always said, "Boy if you go outside in the cold, wet , you gonna get sick"! :eek:

Get to feelin' better soon,.....................Lynn and Harold

05-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Thanks Lynn and Harold!

Just got off the phone with the crew at MM2. The are having a blast! :D

They had a 7 barefooters going at once with 2 booms on Rockmans BF200. But Footin' said that Erk's side of boom was bent to maximum capacity 8p

They also claim to have done a 7 man pyramid.....I think the only pyramid they made was out of empty beer cans.

They took Mag's house boat down the lake a few miles and anchored it off to ski. They got some good footin, and wakeboarding and drinking in, and were hoping to get some slalom in tomarrow morning on the course. :)

I will keep in touch with them!

JEREMY79
05-20-2006, 08:50 PM
How was it today guys? I figure you are back in now.

Will see you guys in the morning. What time will you get up?

rodltg2
05-20-2006, 08:56 PM

yeah, i meant wanting to ski in the super hero outfit.. if you do this i may have to make a showing for mm2.78695

erkoehler
05-20-2006, 09:17 PM
How was it today guys? I figure you are back in now.

Will see you guys in the morning. What time will you get up?

By 8 we'll be up :) Why don't you come down now?

05-20-2006, 09:55 PM
yeah, i meant wanting to ski in the super hero outfit.. if you do this i may have to make a showing for mm2.78695
Rod, dude, I will ski in my superhero outfit at MM2.75 if everyone wants me to. I told them that I get to be alot of fun and get goofy when I have a few beers in me. I can throw something together for an superhero costume, I got a good imagination, I can dream up something. Life is too short to not have fun. My mom is great with a sewing machine and she got a great sense of humor, so she could help too :) It would be a hoot! Of course if I decide to do that, my girlfriend might decide to skip that event :uglyhamme I might embarrass her.

erkoehler
05-20-2006, 09:57 PM
Go for the costume Ump!! It would be the fazzizle snizzle!! (it's jrandol)

05-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Go for the costume Ump!! It would be the fazzizle snizzle!! (it's jrandol)
alright man, you talked me into it! :headbang: :woohoo: am I the Shiznit JR??

erkoehler
05-20-2006, 11:41 PM
alright man, you talked me into it! :headbang: :woohoo: am I the Shiznit JR??

TRU DAT brutha Ump! You the fazzizle ya snizzle Ump!! :headbang:

TMCNo1
05-21-2006, 09:26 AM
I'll be there in my Camo Boy costume, but nobody will ever see me. I'll be riding on the bow while everyone is skiing!

05-21-2006, 10:29 AM
I'll be there in my Camo Boy costume, but nobody will ever see me. I'll be riding on the bow while everyone is skiing!
Far out no1 :wavey: as long as your invisible, maybe you and I can work out a deal, when I go thru the slalom course, maybe you can be in the water and push the bouys closer for me..... :cool:

TMCNo1
05-21-2006, 11:02 AM
Far out no1 :wavey: as long as your invisible, maybe you and I can work out a deal, when I go thru the slalom course, maybe you can be in the water and push the bouys closer for me..... :cool:

Anything for my fellow TT members to help get their PB and you don't have to have your own lake and be a dentist! :eek:

05-21-2006, 11:24 AM
Anything for my fellow TT members to help get their PB and you don't have to have your own lake and be a dentist! :eek:
COOL!

Well, no report from the crew on here today....they must be skiing already.... :)

Footin
05-21-2006, 09:18 PM
Got home a little while ago and boy am I sore and tired.

Had a great time at MM2, good skiing, good food and more than all great people.

We footed, wakeboarded (our newest member broke a board in half) and skied.

Water was a little chilly (61) and it rained a bit, but the company and Mag's hospitality made up for that and more. I am already looking forward to MM3 this fall.

THANKS MAG!!!!!!!!

6ballsisall
05-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Hey all! Checkin in here. Got home @ 6pm from MM2 round 1. What a great time! Weather wasn't ideal but we still had a lot of fun. It was great meeting new faces like Rockman, Golfhacker, Young Link, Wakesport, and Boardbreaker (he'll be joining soon ;) ) and nice to see some familiar faces like Pilot02, Erk, Mag Red, Jeremy79, Nikki, and Footin.

Can't wait to see all the pics taken from this trip! That 7 foot barefoot line was pretty fun and intense! That Barefoot 200 is a SCHWEEET! boat!!

Had fun all and Mag Red, thanks for your incredible hospitality!!

JEREMY79
05-21-2006, 09:31 PM
I am home also. I wont have any pics up until tommorow. Water was more than a little chilly it was cold. Had a blast though.

6ballsisall
05-21-2006, 09:39 PM
You guys are killin me! The water wasn't that cold! :rolleyes:

Had a great time! The drive for me isn't bad at all and all interstate, could see myself going down there more often to boat. Got home @ 6. Had some supper with the wife and little one. Unloaded everything, gave the boat a wash (boy was it dirty! Lots of grime!) After a nice wipe down with the absorber and a fresh coat of 303 on the seats she went to bed in my garage.

erkoehler
05-21-2006, 11:48 PM
Just got home at 10:45pm. Thought I would check in. Man, this was an AWESOME weekend. I can't wait for next time. Will post more pics and "stuff" later.

MAG, your boat is awesome, thanks for the invite.....hope I can come back down soon :)

bradamerry
05-22-2006, 12:05 AM
Glad all you folks had fun, looking for pics.....

Mag_Red
05-22-2006, 12:39 AM
Mag Finally made it home. :wavey: A big thanks to everyone that made it down. I probably would have done more skiing had I not been feeling like UMP all week and the water wasn't so damned cold! It was really strange though that Erk's crew thought the water was great. :confused: Probably cause there wasn'rt any ice floatin except in the coolers. YOu guys are welcome anytime you all want to come down. :friday: Damned I'm beat!!!!

erkoehler
05-22-2006, 12:51 AM
Mag, your awesome man! Way to tear it up on the boom :banana:

Leroy
05-22-2006, 08:06 AM
Sounds like a great time, last year was a blast and wish I could have been there!

05-22-2006, 08:42 AM
I know Leroy, I wish I could have been there too, it just didnt work out for me this time, too much other stuff goin on. Sounds like everyone had a great time. I would really like to attend MM2.75 in the fall. It would be very cool! I would like to attend if Mag dont mind an extra skier hangin out.

wakesport
05-22-2006, 08:48 AM
Great weekend Mag. Thanks again. And to all you that brought boats thanks for bringing them.

I got back at 10 last night (10 hours of solo driving). I wanted to check the board and see if every one made it home but I was so tired I just got in bed and fell asleep.

I'll post pictures as soon as I can

jlf
05-22-2006, 09:14 AM
Sounds like it was a blast again. I am definitely trying to make the fall MM. These two spring ones fell at bad times for me, I have weddings both weekends (ahhhh it's wedding season again)!! Looking forward to meeting some of the faces from here.

LakePirate
05-22-2006, 09:56 AM
JLF - I feel ya on wedding season. Had one this weekend that eliminated any chance on my attendance. However, I did put on a command performance at the reception.

05-22-2006, 10:03 AM
I am proud of ya Lakey!!!! :toast: :) Are you going to MM2.75 this fall??

I am gonna do my best to make it there.

LakePirate
05-22-2006, 10:08 AM
I am proud of ya Lakey!!!! :toast: :) Are you going to MM2.75 this fall??

I am gonna do my best to make it there.

Thanks

Hope you are feeling better.

That's the plan, still trying to get to MM2.5

erkoehler
05-22-2006, 10:22 AM
Great weekend Mag. Thanks again. And to all you that brought boats thanks for bringing them.

I got back at 10 last night (10 hours of solo driving). I wanted to check the board and see if every one made it home but I was so tired I just got in bed and fell asleep.

I'll post pictures as soon as I can

It was great meeting you, hopefully the long drive was worth it???? I'm putting in my request for a copy of those photos you took. Let me know how much $$$$ and I'll send it up.

05-22-2006, 10:24 AM
Thanks

Hope you are feeling better.

That's the plan, still trying to get to MM2.5THanks man.
Im doing better today. I dont goof around when I am sick. I went straight to the couch saturday, took 2 afternoon naps. That really helped. I just was all stuffed up, runny nose, achy, but I feel much better today. It was a crappy weather weekend here anyway so I didnt miss much. Layed low yesterday, didnt do much. THe GF took good care of me. She cooked dinner and took care of all the laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc... She is such a sweetheart!!! :love:

Lakey, Are you planning the MM in June, or the one in Sept ?? :confused:

I am planning the fall one.

tex
05-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Who made the longest drive?

LakePirate
05-22-2006, 10:32 AM
Lakey, Are you planning the MM in June, or the one in Sept ?? :confused:

I am planning the fall one.

Trying to do June and the Fall date.

05-22-2006, 10:54 AM
Trying to do June and the Fall date.
Cool!, I hope to be there this fall. :D

east tx skier
05-22-2006, 11:03 AM
Looks like you guys had fun. How 'bout some more pics.

stevo137
05-22-2006, 11:09 AM
Who got drunk on their a**? 8p

LakePirate
05-22-2006, 11:09 AM
Who got drunk on their a**? 8p

Me...But I wasn't there.

Rockman
05-22-2006, 01:56 PM

I had a little over 1000 round trip from my house...add on about another 50 for Erkle...then add another 340 for Golfhacker.

Rockman
05-22-2006, 02:01 PM
Mags,

Thanks for all your hospitality this past weekend. It was well worth the drive down. :headbang:

Thanks to everyone who came down for making it a most enjoyable weekend! Four MCs and a houseboat full of food and beer! What more can you ask for!?

Mags, save the soccer ball and we'll update it in September ;)

Thanks to Footin and JR for giving me some pulls on your boats...and Mag's for letting me drive it with 700 lbs of water and 11 people in it!!!

It was really cool to meet everyone after talking on the board for so long.

Anyone who didn't get a copy of the MMII CD, drop me a PM and I'll try to get a copy to you (one way or another). ;)

Have a good rest of Monday...just got back from West Marine and picked up some of Mag's handy-dandy fender attachments for the BF 200.

Mag_Red
05-22-2006, 02:07 PM
Mags,

Thanks for all your hospitality this past weekend. It was well worth the drive down.

Thanks to everyone who came down for making it a most enjoyable weekend! Four MCs and a houseboat full of food and beer! What more can you ask for!?

Mags, save the soccer ball and we'll update it in September
Thanks to Footin and JR for giving me some pulls on your boats...and Mag's for letting me drive it with 700 lbs of water and 11 people in it!!!

It was really cool to meet everyone after talking on the board for so long.

Anyone who didn't get a copy of the MMII CD, drop me a PM and I'll try to get a copy to you (one way or another).
Have a good rest of Monday...just got back from West Marine and picked up some of Mag's handy-dandy fender attachments for the BF 200.John, good meeting you and your posse. I need a copy of the CD.......some how my copy disappeared. :confused: I also appreciate the clean-up effort on Sunday.........the boat looks better than it did before you all came down :D

erkoehler
05-22-2006, 02:21 PM
Mag, somehow we ended up with the CD that was originally in the 209....I think it was your daughters. :confused:

Tell her she shouldn't be listening to that type of music and it has been confiscated! :mad:

wakesport
05-22-2006, 06:58 PM

1250 miles round trip. And worth every mile. :)

Mag_Red
05-22-2006, 07:02 PM
Mag, somehow we ended up with the CD that was originally in the 209....I think it was your daughters. :confused:

Tell her she shouldn't be listening to that type of music and it has been confiscated! :mad: Well send it back along with my copy of John's CD then 8p

Rockman
05-23-2006, 12:33 AM
Well send it back along with my copy of John's CD then 8p

It will be on its way Captain! ;)

05-23-2006, 10:35 AM
so did everyones camera break last weekend or what?? :confused: where the he11 are the pics??? :mad:

erkoehler
05-23-2006, 10:36 AM
so did everyones camera break last weekend or what?? :confused: where the he11 are the pics??? :mad:

Look at the photo thread there genius! There are already like 3+ pages of pics!

Workin' 4 Toys
05-23-2006, 10:39 AM
Look at the photo thread there genius!
Whoooooow, And I thought he needed anger management.;)

05-23-2006, 12:15 PM
Look at the photo thread there genius! There are already like 3+ pages of pics!
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme You RULE Erk!! I am such a retard!!! :o I missed the other thread entirely.....

WFT, I am in anger management, my anger manages me 24/7 8p