PDA

View Full Version : ProShop Showcase

Lake_Tippy_Skier
10-07-2004, 02:04 PM
the ProShop Showcase on the main page is a nice touch :D

Ric
10-07-2004, 02:05 PM
I will be suckered into that stuff for sure!

east tx skier
10-07-2004, 03:20 PM
Agreed. Also, I think it'd be nice to have a marketplace showcase that rotates at random with each refresh of the screen. I often forget about the classifieds with the more subtle link location.

Mag_Red
10-07-2004, 04:23 PM
I think they need to have more stuff that matches the various boat colors. Personally, I am pretty diappointed in the clothing and accessories they offer. :(

OhioProstar
10-07-2004, 04:50 PM
I agree...more standard t-shirts, polos, and hats. Maybe this year with the hurdle of the new site out of the way they can put some time into logo product design.

G-man
10-07-2004, 04:56 PM
Agreed, the clothing hasn't looked this bad since the early 90's. It's been so bad some people are getting desparate and buying the truckers hats.

I have a collection of Team MasterCraft shirts going back to the charter year and some Reunion shirts size XL I might let go if there is interest. Shirts have never been worn. Would like to do package deal.

stevo137
10-07-2004, 05:10 PM
I would be happy if I could get this visor. I don't like the new one that they offer. If anyone knows where I can get one, please let me know!
I have two and they are getting worn out.

G-man
10-07-2004, 06:09 PM
Steve why would you want something like that when you could wear a black truckers cap in the hot sun? parden my sarcastic humor

east tx skier
10-07-2004, 06:15 PM
Steve, I'm sure you saw that they have something close to that in the store. But it's got something odd on the brim. Sorry, but I didn't bother to look closer.

André
10-07-2004, 06:46 PM
Stop by the dealer recently and the clothing with the MC logo were awful and VERY expensive!
I'm servicing some gas equipements in a Shop that is making and selling promotionnals things of all kind.They do a lot of computerized work and the guy told me that he could scan some logo and put it on pretty much anything i want.I wonder if it is legal if i don't sell stuff? :huh:

stevo137
10-07-2004, 07:12 PM
Good one George! :D Doug, I saw that new visor and I don't like that smaller size style. It doesn't shade as well. This one is great for boating and golf.
If you're not selling the stuff I don't see the big deal but not sure of the legal aspects. Perhaps you could ask MC.

Mag_Red
10-07-2004, 07:22 PM
Stop by the dealer recently and the clothing with the MC logo were awful and VERY expensive!
I'm servicing some gas equipements in a Shop that is making and selling promotionnals things of all kind.They do a lot of computerized work and the guy told me that he could scan some logo and put it on pretty much anything i want.I wonder if it is legal if i don't sell stuff? :huh:Well if Mastercraft is anything like General Motors, they won't appreciate it. :twocents: I wanted to do some monogramed shirts for guys on the Corvette Forum. They would have had their screen names and a cartooned image of a corvette that would have matched the year and the color of their car. GM got wind of it.......started sending me all kinds of legal crcapola.......long story / short....... they wanted a $100,000 licensing fee :eek3:

NeilM
10-08-2004, 12:33 AM
André - I won't tell!;) ;) ;)

AR Footer
10-08-2004, 10:46 AM
I like the Pro shop showcase. I think it is a very nice addition to the site. However, I don't believe that the selection is good and I think the prices are high. If I had an X-star or one of the other newer boats, I would probably be well satisfied with the selection but since I own an older ProStar the items available with the X-star styled logo do nothing for me. I would like to see some items for those of us with the older boats.