PDA

View Full Version : Liquidsports Marine (Jacksonville)

Faded & X9-Rated
05-16-2006, 10:25 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong.. but I believe the grand-opening for the new Jacksonville, FL shop is this weekend & all of the riders will be present!! I'm There!

costal190
05-16-2006, 10:52 PM
Cool, Have you heard of a Day or Time? If so, we will try and be there.

Faded & X9-Rated
05-17-2006, 01:37 AM
I went to the Big Boat show last month & a salesman told me the 21st (sunday). I'm going to call tomorrow & verify. I'll post again & let u know Costal!

A.I. Rider
05-17-2006, 02:09 PM
I bought my new X-2 from those guys only a month or so ago. Headin in today for my first service to be done. Cliff, Travis, and Brian are awesome guys at that shop. They take good care of us!

SkiDog
05-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Hey guys, I knew that Cliff and his wife were going to the Ga. fly-in this weekend, so when I read this tread I decided to call him. The Grand Opening has been POSTPONED this weekend. They are going to reschedule it soon. The owners in Orlando wanted Cliff to be there, and so they decided to do it another weekend. Also, Cliff wanted me to tell everybody that the St. Johns 'River Run', is scheduled for June 4, depending on the river levels! Keep checking back for futher updates.
Thanks, Skidog

Davo
05-17-2006, 02:43 PM
the St. Johns 'River Run', is scheduled for June 4, depending on the river levels!

River levels? That's news to me. It's obviously lower than normal, but I didn't think it was that low.

SkiDog
05-17-2006, 03:48 PM
Yea, I never heard of that either, but apparently there must be something to it, otherwise Cliff would have never said anything about it.
We need RAIN!

Davo
05-17-2006, 04:17 PM
No doubt, we need rain! The river got pretty low two years ago, but water levels were much higher before this year's "drought". I may call around before heading out on May 28th if we don't get any significant rain by then.

I was in your neck of the woods yesterday. Had to go to Savannah for a meeting...we actually stopped at the Huddle House off of 95 in or near Brunswick (not sure exactly).

costal190
05-17-2006, 05:18 PM
Sweet Looking Boat A.I. Where do yall go wakeboarding? We also made the call this morning to find out about the grand opening to find out it has been canceled. :(

Faded & X9-Rated
05-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Damn! Sucks that it's cancelled... What's this St. John's River Run I keep hearing about??

SkiDog
05-17-2006, 05:38 PM
Damn! Sucks that it's cancelled... What's this St. John's River Run I keep hearing about??

Its a run thats put on by the local (and distant) MC dealers that runs from about 1-1 1/2 hrs south of Lake George, all the way to Silver Glen Springs. ALL MASTERCRAFTS! I've only been on it once, but had a blast! All the dealers that participate will usually throw in some prizes the you can win. Is a pretty cool thing! We'll be there in the ole girl, with a few 'ole girls'! Look for this boat!

Faded & X9-Rated
05-17-2006, 05:46 PM
Hell yeah!! I'm there!! Look out for the Blue & White X-9! Keep me posted w/ the dates & such!

SkiDog
05-17-2006, 05:51 PM
We will all be coming from the north side of Lake George I believe. We don't have the plans nailed down at the moment, but rest assured, Dog & his pound will be there in force!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Jim@BAWS
05-17-2006, 05:59 PM
Gosh thats an UGLY boat...Thank goddness for that BIKINI CLAD
women on the back...Who SOLD you that damn thing anyway?

Jim@BAWS

Its a run thats put on by the local (and distant) MC dealers that runs from about 1-1 1/2 hrs south of Lake George, all the way to Silver Glen Springs. ALL MASTERCRAFTS! I've only been on it once, but had a blast! All the dealers that participate will usually throw in some prizes the you can win. Is a pretty cool thing! We'll be there in the ole girl, with a few 'ole girls'! Look for this boat!

Davo
05-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Woof, woof! Sick ride, skidog...nice stern ornament as well. :D

The wifey and I will most likely be there in our modest lil' X-5...pics at the link in my sig.

We'll keep you fellas updated.

Later.

Davo
05-17-2006, 06:12 PM
FADED - if you've never been to the Glen - you need to go on a Memorial Day or Labor Day weekend. The place goes off. Check out this pic:

costal190
05-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Cool Pic Davo, you have the non compressed pic?

SkiDog
05-18-2006, 10:20 AM
:D Gosh thats an UGLY boat...Thank goddness for that BIKINI CLAD
women on the back...Who SOLD you that damn thing anyway?

Jim@BAWS

Oh, aren't YOU something! What, I haven't figured out yet, But I will!
Some Guy at BAWS set up the deal. I can't remember his name, but I do remember that he had some GAY tendencies! TAKE DAT!

SkiDog
05-18-2006, 03:37 PM
What! No comment? I thought you were better than that! Your boy, Mikeie Hanis would have thought of something by now! :D

Faded & X9-Rated
05-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Davo - I'll be there memorial day weekend! No MasterCraft though, we're bringing a 40' MainShip from J'ville on friday!

Davo
05-18-2006, 06:12 PM
Cool Pic Davo, you have the non compressed pic?

Negative, costal.

Faded - sweet...we'll be there on Sunday - look for my reverse red X-5, a navy blue SV-211 and maybe a couple other MC's including a yellow X-7 and a 190 with a black tower. :toast:

Jim@BAWS
05-20-2006, 05:53 PM
What! No comment? I thought you were better than that! Your boy, Mikeie Hanis would have thought of something by now! :D

I had to go back and see where I posted ...Takes a GAY to know a GAY and I AINT GAY

I am a admitted LESBIAN...I Happen to LOVE women and I think you are one too at least by the looks of what is on the back of your boat !!!

Jim@BAWS

SkiDog
05-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Yea, I would show a picture of whats hanging from my tower, but I know good ole Eastie would have to kill it! Lets just say they ain't fuzzy dice hanging from the tower, but you get the picture!
Are ya'll gonna go to the River Run? Get some of those LOL boys and lets go! :toast:

TMCNo1
05-21-2006, 10:12 AM
Yea, I would show a picture of whats hanging from my tower, but I know good ole Eastie would have to kill it! Lets just say they ain't fuzzy dice hanging from the tower, but you get the picture!
Are ya'll gonna go to the River Run? Get some of those LOL boys and lets go! :toast:

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

SkiDog
05-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Ya know #1, just for YOUR pleasure, I'll take a picture of them and e-mail it to you! Cause I know that you appreciate the finer things in life! :toast:

Davo
05-22-2006, 09:24 AM
No Liquid Sports river run for us...we'll be in the Bahamas.

We're still going to the Glen this Sunday, the 28th!

From what I've heard the river is not too low yet and we may get some rain this week.

A.I. Rider
05-22-2006, 11:02 AM
Hey Coastal,
I used to take my 21' Crownline out on the st. mary's river back towards the Kings ferry area. Ever since I got this boat, I only take it to Lake Sante Fe or Kingsley Lake. Once in a while we will go up to Lake Sinclair. We are going there this weekend and bringing the boat. It is just getting its first service finished this week before we go up that way. I think it was you I saw from St. Mary's. Where do you go out at? The only other ski boats that I ever remember seeing was an older sport nautiqe and this guys older moomba. If you ever get down to Sante Fe, you should come find us.

Brian

SkiDog
05-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Looks like the River Run to Silver Glen Springs is on for this coming weekend. I have not heard anything to the contrary. Cliff is supposed to make a run from the north side on Wed. to check out the river levels, so as of right now the run is a go! We'll keep ya'll posted, or you can call Liquid Sports Marine in Jacksonville or Orlando. Will try to come up with the phone #'s soon.
Skidog

Davo
05-31-2006, 10:51 AM
The river level shouldn't be an issue...all kinds of big boats made their way to the Glen last weekend and we should get more rain this week.

Y'all enjoy and take some pics! I'll be on a not so distant island with my toes in the sand and a drink in my hand. :toast:

T Scott
05-31-2006, 11:22 AM
I have already RSVP'd for the River Run. I have been 8 out of the last 10 years and it is always lots of fun. I'll be the guy in the Black/White BF 200, stop by and say hi!

Tom

Faded & X9-Rated
05-31-2006, 11:22 AM
Man I wish I could make it this weekend... My boat's outta commission for a while.. We went last weekend to the Glen though, Fun times!!

Davo
05-31-2006, 11:52 AM
Man I wish I could make it this weekend... My boat's outta commission for a while.. We went last weekend to the Glen though, Fun times!!

Oh, yes. Did you see the guys in the homemade barge with the "entertainment pole", thatch roof and the neon lights? He11s yeah. :D

We were tied up to a friends 40' Chris Craft ("Big Insured Risk") on Sunday...accross the way from the houseboat with the "Barefoot Central" banner.

TScott - was that your BF200 tied up there on Sunday?

Faded & X9-Rated
05-31-2006, 11:57 AM
Yes I did see it!! :D

We were there all of saturday, but had to leave suddenly. My Buddy was there in a little houseboat with a 250 Merc & a red flats boat tied up to it (along with a few other boats..) But they were all on the outside of the run.

I never knew the outside of the run was so popular! We used to go inside & just drink out of solo cups ;)

T Scott
05-31-2006, 11:59 AM
TScott - was that your BF200 tied up there on Sunday?

No, it was not....I haven't been to the Glenn in a while. I actually had my bachelor party at the Glenn aboard a 50' houseboat. Had a great time!! Looking forward to the weekend.

Davo
05-31-2006, 12:09 PM
I never knew the outside of the run was so popular! We used to go inside & just drink out of solo cups ;)

That's what we would do and the party was usually pretty good on the inside and outside, but last weekend it was like night and day. The shallow water makes it easier for people to get around from boat to boat, so that helps.

TScott - right on....yeah, there was a black and white BF200 tied up to the Barefoot Central houseboat on Sunday.

Foilin_fool
05-31-2006, 04:35 PM
It’s that time of year again!

The 10th Annual St. John’s River Extravaganza!
….brought to you by Liquid Sports Marine & Team MasterCraft!

Liquid Sports Marine and Team MasterCraft invite you once again, to join the fun, at this gathering of the Orlando Chapter of Team MasterCraft! Also, we would like to welcome our two new Team MasterCraft chapters of Jacksonville and Winter Haven. It all happens this year on Sunday June 4th, as we bring you the 10th Annual St. John’s River Run Extravaganza!

As in the past, we will be meeting for coffee and donuts at 8am Sunday morning at Liquid Sports Marine – 8650 E. Colonial Drive (corner of 417 & Hwy 50). If you prefer, you can meet us at the launch ramp at Ed Stone Park. Or if you are in the Jacksonville area, meet us at the dealership at 10161 Atlantic Blvd (Corner of Atlantic Blvd and Lee Road). We will be putting in around Palatka or Welaka and running the river South to the Silver Glen Springs. The convoy will arrive at the ramp at 10am.

Once at Silver Glen, we will enjoy snorkeling, swimming, cruising the springs, and a great lunch! After lunch we can do a little water-skiing, tubing, etc. Once again this year, we will have a special addition for your convenience (listen up ladies) – a houseboat with a bathroom! Our journey back will begin at approximately 2pm.

There is no excuse not to join in on the fun! To join us, please RSVP to Liquid Sports Marine by May 31st at our website…. www.liquidsportsmarine.com, and click on the Events page.

Bring plenty of boat bumpers, sunscreen, towels, and any water toys that you would like! Team MasterCraft and Liquid Sports Marine will provide the lunches.

If you have not been to a gathering of the Orlando Chapter, this is a great opportunity to meet everyone and have a blast in your MasterCraft. We look forward to having you onboard and help us welcome our new chapter members!

P.S. You must be a Team MasterCraft member to participate. If you haven’t joined up yet, no problem! Just go to www.jointmc.com and click on Owners to register!

We look forward to seeing you all here at the Dealership on June 4th at 8am!

SkiDog
05-31-2006, 11:29 PM
You know 'The Extractor' will be there! :woohoo: