PDA

View Full Version : 18 Year Aniversarry

Farmer Ted
10-06-2004, 09:28 PM
It just dawned on me that tomorrow's the day, 18 down 2 to go... :friday:

I can't wait to be Mr. Farmer Ted

ski_king
10-06-2004, 09:32 PM
Congrats on being 2 years away from retirement!

BriEOD
10-06-2004, 09:53 PM
Or you could stay and work for half pay...

BriEOD
10-06-2004, 09:55 PM
Have you pinned on yet? You've got to have the baby on for 2 years to draw on it. Decisions, decisions...Have you done you SNCOA correspondence yet, do you have your CCAF?? Are you gonna make a run at Senior? Come on man get on it! I'm gonna get the "Chief" to come on here and brow beat you! :uglyhamme

Farmer Ted
10-07-2004, 07:18 AM
Throttle back Dude,

Had the course 12 disk in hand about 13 days after I found out I made it. CCAF is two classes away, actually one CLEP and on math class.
Course 12 gets the focus because me EPR is due in April and my boss told me it would look better for me as a new Master to have that done before my first EPR as a MSgt drops. Guess there are a few around here that haven't done it.

Has your wife ever sat on the Chief board? We got the big briefing about that at the SNCOPD.

You only need to get the Chief to throttle me if she's got a cute sister :banana:

H20skeefreek
10-07-2004, 07:34 AM
Have you pinned on yet? You've got to have the baby on for 2 years to draw on it. Decisions, decisions...Have you done you SNCOA correspondence yet, do you have your CCAF?? Are you gonna make a run at Senior? Come on man get on it! I'm gonna get the "Chief" to come on here and brow beat you! :uglyhamme

I think I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so. :wavey:

BriEOD
10-07-2004, 07:42 AM
Sorry Thomas, AF talk. You want to ski on Sat?

Tim,

Good deal man. You just need to make sure you have your Course 12 and CCAF done by the time your time in grade eligible. No, she hasn't sat on the board. But, she did make everything 1st time and said she would be more then happy to talk with you if you have any questions.

H20skeefreek
10-07-2004, 07:56 AM
Sorry Thomas, AF talk. You want to ski on Sat?

Tim,

Good deal man. You just need to make sure you have your Course 12 and CCAF done by the time your time in grade eligible. No, she hasn't sat on the board. But, she did make everything 1st time and said she would be more then happy to talk with you if you have any questions.

DOH! I don't get off work 'till around 2:00pm. I'll be heading staight to the lake and you are welcome to come with us, but it's kind of a late start for someone coming up from Charleston, or someone coming from Columbia to Charleston. We'll get to our spot about 3:00 and we stay out 'til sundown. Let me know and I won't try to find a local third. After that It'll be 2 weeks before I can get out again :( .